Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler news

You have no thought about what kind of a particular person they are. maine men seeking men A smaller step this is not, and it is one particular that will likely raise a lot of questions in the make up to it happening and beyond. Are they a Titanic variety of person or a Lincoln sort? May as well know now if you re going to be faced with a lifetime of falling asleep in theaters or arguing over who gets the remote. locanto mobile site Try to remember, the purpose is a flowing conversation, it is not an interview, but possessing these pointers will set your date off in the suitable path.

lesbian hookup websites

Conclusion, what comes effortless goes uncomplicated. free dating sites in birmingham uk And given that then, we ve been speaking, but we haven t been capable to speak about how that has created me feel or impacted me. Open ended questions let the other particular person to express their accurate, authentic self, says Courtney Tracy, LCSW, PsyD, a therapist and connection professional. craigslist guatemala And Kim Kardashian West just about looked modest in comparison in her sheer Roberto Cavalli dress, simply because no one s receiving naked without having KKW joining in.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/8/2008 3:16:57 PM Whats your favorite winter recipe?  
garflotic
Roseburg, OR

Heavens to Murgatroid, Aging !!! They're are a number of things I can heat-up in the kitchen !

But make no mistake......being single, It's not worth it to cook just for yourself. So my standard faire is fish sticks, chicken pot pies, Hormel 90 seconds in the microwave meals, et al.

Must cut this short. Rachael Ray's 30 Minute Meals is coming on followed by Emeril Lagasse !! Must get ready to tape it all.

10/10/2008 1:21:55 PM Whats your favorite winter recipe?  
garflotic
Roseburg, OR

Just made a Tuna and Noodle casserole from the recipe on the mushroom soup can.

Okay but..........should have listened to someone's advise and used albacore and .........cut the amount of frozen peas they call for in half.

But not bad..................with a glass of Chardonnay.

11/24/2008 8:35:37 PM Whats your favorite winter recipe?  

amberose1
Salem, OR

beer batter bread...Yum
3cups self rising flour
1/2 cup sugar
1- 12 oz. beer
mix all together, put in greased bread pan
bake for 50 minutes{ or til golden brown}
at 350
yumm enjoy with soup or chili

11/25/2008 4:57:10 AM Whats your favorite winter recipe?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

ty.. Amber,,that sounds very very good and now that its cold out there,,even better,,

11/25/2008 9:06:36 AM Whats your favorite winter recipe?  

shylywilling
Medford, OR

There are three things from my childhood that grandma used to make that I never dreamed could be better until I revisited them in her memmory. Strudel, peroshkis, and pillmanys. I have made the pillmanys many times so I will share the recipe. It is easy but a bit labor intensive.

In a huge pot boil one large can of chicken noodle soup with at least three cans of water, one large white onion cut in quarters, two or three cups of celery cut in dime size pieces, and an equal amount of sliced carrot coins.

While stock is boiling and then simmering, mix and nead into doe, two cups flour, one egg, and about a third cup warm water. Set aside covered with damp towel.

Thoroughly mix seasoning into one pound ground beef but any of your favorite meat could be used. I season with peper, salt, onion and garlic powder.

Start with a quarter of the doe and roll out until uniformly as thin as 1/8 inch. Use a glass or cookie cutter and cut out as many wafers as possible. Approximately the size of a shot glass mouth in circumference. Place a small ball of meat in center of each wafer and stretch and fold the wafer over the ball of meat into a cresent shape. Pinch the edges to seal them shut and then pinch the pointed ends together bringing the unit into a round shape. A raviolli is born. When all the meat is used this way you can stuff a few more with nothing but the leftover doe. These doe stuffed units are traditionally called the durocks, (russian for fools). Add the pillmanys to the boiling pot and allow a slow boil for ten minutes. Serve in bowl with ketchup garnish.

Now if only the strudel was that easy.

11/25/2008 9:57:32 AM Whats your favorite winter recipe?  
darksiderez
Warm Springs, OR

when i'm "ELK" hunting it's canned "CHINOOK-SALMON" on "HARD-TACK" with hot sauce!!! has too be "SPRING-RUN" though.(most definitely)

12/8/2008 12:19:18 PM Whats your favorite winter recipe?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Okay ... here's one of my favorite easy recipe:

Toffee-Choco Squares

1 cup dark brown sugar
1 cup butter (not margarine)
1 large package chocolate chips
1 cup chopped nuts

Preheat oven to 400.
Line jelly roll pan with aluminum foil. Be certain not to poke any holes in the alum foil.
Line with whole graham crackers tightly on top of alum foil.
Heat brown sugar and butter in pan --- bring to boil, stirring constantly; simmer for three (3) minutes, stirring constantly.
Quickly pour toffee mixture over graham crackers.
Bake for five (5) minutes.
Remove from oven and cover with chocolate chips. Spread chips around as they melt.
Cover with chopped nuts. Sort of push the nuts into the melted chips.
Cool. Refrigerate for several hours.
Remove from refrigerator. Place upside down on cutting board. Peel alum foil off. Break into bite size (or larger) pieces.

12/8/2008 2:26:39 PM Whats your favorite winter recipe?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Yummy

12/8/2008 7:25:08 PM Whats your favorite winter recipe?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

And a lot easier than the 150 potato latkes (potato pancakes) I made yesterday!

12/8/2008 8:26:38 PM Whats your favorite winter recipe?  

shylywilling
Medford, OR

Quote from aginghippy2008:
Okay ... here's one of my favorite easy recipe:

Toffee-Choco Squares

1 cup dark brown sugar
1 cup butter (not margarine)
1 large package chocolate chips
1 cup chopped nuts

Preheat oven to 400.
Line jelly roll pan with aluminum foil. Be certain not to poke any holes in the alum foil.
Line with whole graham crackers tightly on top of alum foil.
Heat brown sugar and butter in pan --- bring to boil, stirring constantly; simmer for three (3) minutes, stirring constantly.
Quickly pour toffee mixture over graham crackers.
Bake for five (5) minutes.
Remove from oven and cover with chocolate chips. Spread chips around as they melt.
Cover with chopped nuts. Sort of push the nuts into the melted chips.
Cool. Refrigerate for several hours.
Remove from refrigerator. Place upside down on cutting board. Peel alum foil off. Break into bite size (or larger) pieces.

Can someone translate "jelly roll pan"? I am kitchen challenged. Thanks.

12/9/2008 6:16:22 AM Whats your favorite winter recipe?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Quote from shylywilling:
Can someone translate "jelly roll pan"? I am kitchen challenged. Thanks.

It's basically a cookie sheet, but with taller sides. For this concoction, you need the taller sides because the caramel mixture bubbles up like little volcanoes while it's baking. Then when you take the mixture out of the oven, the caramel sinks down under the graham crackers. Trust me: this has always been a requested cookie in my family.

If there is a Linens & Things near you, I recommend you go there and pick up some kitchen essentials. Prices are now down 40% and inventory is rapidly disappearing.

I have lots of other simple recipes ... any time you need them.

12/10/2008 12:02:37 AM Whats your favorite winter recipe?  

shylywilling
Medford, OR

I was thinking this term was slang. Got it, thanks. It sounds tasty and simple, (at least with the exception of interpreting your slang that is, LOL), which is perfect for a soul sweet tooth but lacking the interest to spend much time in the kitchen.

12/10/2008 5:42:36 AM Whats your favorite winter recipe?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Aging? what "slang" is he talking about? I didn't see any slang ...

12/10/2008 5:49:58 AM Whats your favorite winter recipe?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Aw ... cut the guy some slack! It was probably a term you and I use as every day venacular, but would be foreign to the domestically challenged. I never say anything to deflate a man's ego in his attempts at cooking! You criticize, they'll never try again. Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm ... that could apply to lots of things, I suspect.

12/10/2008 5:50:58 AM Whats your favorite winter recipe?  
sutol
Winchester, OR

I think the slang refered to was the "jelly roll pan". I know I'd never heard that term before.

But there was an old jazz musican named Jelly Roll Morton.

[Edited 12/10/2008 5:57:27 AM]