Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal classified

1 lady I got on properly with on the phone wouldn t meet up simply because she had to babysit her grandchildren every evening. maryland single men So I asked how his connection was with his child s mother. If you need a good laugh or will need to be affirmed that it is not just you that goes on terrible dates, this list is for you! hookup sites china As it turns out, he had seen the band we were about to watch ahead of numerous instances.

skipthegames apps

More complete features, such as the capability to see who has checked out your profile and liked your pictures, can be unlocked by a Match. craigslist parrish fl It really is extremely extremely tough to discover accurate like in the dating app. I once flew out to Spain to meet a lady living there who d sent me pictures of herself by the pool in a swimsuit. panamanian dating site And can you still be good friends if a single or the other has no appreciate for either comic universe? You could also use this as a launchpad to discuss other fandoms.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/21/2007 5:32:52 PM Dose love come back to you twice ???????? is it possibe????  

eztease__1964
San Mateo, CA

There is a women who i have liked for a while and she keeps coming back and forth to me i never know where we stand........... is it possible love can come arond twice ???????

[Edited 9/21/2007 5:33:05 PM]

9/21/2007 5:38:30 PM Dose love come back to you twice ???????? is it possibe????  

truegrace
Hagerstown, MD

yes, but are u sure u r not just a stand in, someone for her to return too when no one else is around

9/21/2007 5:40:35 PM Dose love come back to you twice ???????? is it possibe????  

eztease__1964
San Mateo, CA

Its very possible............ i am trying to figure her out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know shes a good women but im not sure of her intensions......................

9/21/2007 5:47:00 PM Dose love come back to you twice ???????? is it possibe????  

truegrace
Hagerstown, MD

be cautious, that's how i got fooled

9/21/2007 5:55:19 PM Dose love come back to you twice ???????? is it possibe????  

eztease__1964
San Mateo, CA

I really like this Gal............. alot...............i think she dose to but she has alot of other men chasing her............ so i really dont know where i stand!!!!!!!!!

9/21/2007 5:58:29 PM Dose love come back to you twice ???????? is it possibe????  

somzat
Huntsville, AL

Love never leaves you. it just slumbers

9/21/2007 6:03:56 PM Dose love come back to you twice ???????? is it possibe????  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Run!!!! Unless of course you are one of those who love silly head games

9/21/2007 6:06:00 PM Dose love come back to you twice ???????? is it possibe????  

eztease__1964
San Mateo, CA

nope not into more drama,at all

9/21/2007 6:12:43 PM Dose love come back to you twice ???????? is it possibe????  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Sounds like you are standing in the middle of it

9/21/2007 6:24:47 PM Dose love come back to you twice ???????? is it possibe????  

nonickname49
Belchertown, MA

I agree with tru, if shes back and forth...theres your answer

9/21/2007 7:17:23 PM Dose love come back to you twice ???????? is it possibe????  

ramgrl
Glen Allen, VA

Love doesn't LEAVE period...and if shes going back and forth you're her comfort fall back, the guy she knows will fill in until she finds the one shes looking for. Your best bet is to cut contact until those feelings go away or you'll keep falling into that trap.

9/21/2007 7:21:54 PM Dose love come back to you twice ???????? is it possibe????  

gawd
Appleton, WI

I agree tru....Id run and lock the door

9/21/2007 9:32:47 PM Dose love come back to you twice ???????? is it possibe????  

redraspberry
Camden, SC

LET HER GO AND GO ON WITH YOUR LIFE, if you can

9/22/2007 8:52:57 AM Dose love come back to you twice ???????? is it possibe????  

chicktruck
Canby, OR

I sounds to me like you are afraid that you will not find another her so you just keep letting her play yoyo with you.

Have you told her how your feeling? Usually being straight up works.

Here's a starter

Look hun, I really do enjoy what we have when we are together but, what's killing me is having to share you. What I need is you, for myself. The next time your thinking about leaving, make sure you think about what or who it is you really want, and if your not sure then please just stay gone.

Honesty is the best policy! Other wise you'll just keep on going round and round like the wheels on a bus

10/8/2007 5:40:18 AM Dose love come back to you twice ???????? is it possibe????  

fiddlebritches
Duncan, OK

shes right! if ti does its never the same, to much resentment or jealousy or something but its never the same and never works

Page: 1, 2