Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

tinder hookups and dating

European dating is doable no matter exactly where you live. sacramento classifieds personals The goal of these Christian dating questions are for you to make confident that you are staying in a healthful track. Their answer will inform you whether they have currently started liking you or will they need to have a few additional dates to develop the exact same feelings as you have for them. sssniperwolf online dating uk, has shared the seven questions you require to ask on a very first date.

free hookup sites

For the next few weeks, I called the Austin programmer normally. craigslist green valley But she s staying realistic about their future. Some people today discover that it is essential to preserve their own friendships even though in a connection, when others do not want to devote their social time apart. does grindr notify screenshots They will seldom ask you a query about a hard time or connection.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/5/2008 9:17:11 PM why do people post pics  

annazzassi
Newport News, VA

Quote from smiles4ualways:
well I know I'm naturally sweet, but as for Joe, he is sweet-n-low..artificial

from what i've seen of joe on here - he's splenda-id

10/6/2008 3:32:45 AM why do people post pics  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)
Colonial Beach, VA

he is a great guy I must agree.........have a great day

10/6/2008 4:43:44 AM why do people post pics  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)
Colonial Beach, VA

I do believe pics should be updated as often as women color their hair...............in the mens department, it should be with every season. fishing season that is...

[Edited 10/6/2008 4:43:56 AM]

10/6/2008 5:32:14 PM why do people post pics  

ksbear
Over 2,000 Posts (2,104)
Bluemont, VA

Pics people post should be less than 6 mo. old. Can we also agree that when someone says they are a few lbs over weight that it is less than 10?

10/6/2008 6:28:16 PM why do people post pics  

lucky665
Virginia Beach, VA

I think curent full body pics should be mandatory so you can see everything

10/6/2008 8:21:58 PM why do people post pics  

mike22304
Over 1,000 Posts (1,452)
Alexandria, VA

I met a gal who posted a photograph done by a professional. The photographer was a master with an airbrush. I won’t go into details, but meeting her in real life was, at best, very disappointing – the only time I got a “sick headache” and had to end the date within minutes. Accordingly I am very suspicious of the people posting photos done by professionals.

10/6/2008 8:23:03 PM why do people post pics  

mike22304
Over 1,000 Posts (1,452)
Alexandria, VA

Quote from lucky665:
I think curent full body pics should be mandatory so you can see everything

I caught hell by posting that in the General Dating forum.

10/6/2008 9:03:11 PM why do people post pics  

annazzassi
Newport News, VA

Quote from smiles4ualways:
he is a great guy I must agree.........have a great day

yep - he has no "equal"

10/7/2008 5:13:38 AM why do people post pics  

ohjoe
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,970)
Richmond, VA

Now Anna, you are going to make me blush!

As far as pics go, I don't think there should be "requirements", as long as they represent what you look like. Personally, I thought WKG looked just like his pic when whe had the get together in DC, what do you thinks Smiles? Actually, everyone looked like their pics.

BTW, the pic of me on the phone was taken at the get together, back in April, it's older than 6 months, but I still look the same.

[Edited 10/7/2008 5:13:54 AM]

10/7/2008 11:14:06 AM why do people post pics  

barbaraajo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,635)
Reston, VA

I think people should post recent pics and keep their pictures updated like I do! Full length and head shots, BOTH.

I have encountered several people on here that used pictures, some as old as 30 years old!! PLEEEZZZZZZ! That is very misleading.Trust me guys, you do NOT look the same as you did in 1978, no one does!

10/7/2008 1:39:02 PM why do people post pics  

ohjoe
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,970)
Richmond, VA

Darn it Barbara, I thought I still looked 10! You mean I don't? lol

I agree it needs to still look like yourself.

10/7/2008 1:53:35 PM why do people post pics  
dad2my3first
Richmond, VA

people always tell me to post pics of me doing thing, hobbies, interests, and stuff. I think it doesnt matter.

10/7/2008 4:17:18 PM why do people post pics  

funnygirla
Ashburn, VA

Hi Virginia people, I'm Delores. I moved here a year ago and looking to make some friends. I have had some dates that the men looked nothing like their pics. I realized the photos were from the 90"s.

10/7/2008 8:06:12 PM why do people post pics  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)
Colonial Beach, VA

Quote from barbaraajo:
I think people should post recent pics and keep their pictures updated like I do! Full length and head shots, BOTH.

I have encountered several people on here that used pictures, some as old as 30 years old!! PLEEEZZZZZZ! That is very misleading.Trust me guys, you do NOT look the same as you did in 1978, no one does!

I beg to differ........I look the same today, as I did when I graduated school. with a few exceptions. JUST a FEW more LBS, some more gray, a brighter smile, Porcelian, can't live without it. OK! so we don't look the same as back then...................we look better. least some of us do...............

10/7/2008 8:10:56 PM why do people post pics  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)
Colonial Beach, VA

Welcome Dolores, thanks for your input. Jump ON in. we don't look as our pics, but we sure have a great time.............actually all my pics are less than 6 months old, with the exception of the one where I'm dancing with my ex.............that was in 06 but it will never become my primary, as SOME tend to do..................

Joe yeah I do remember your pic taken at the meet up in DC, and yes everyone did look like their pics, then again, firstlight didn't show up............. so jury's still out on that one