Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

secret hookup websites

The most effective way to record operate search efforts is by adding them to your OKJobMatch. gay men in ct In reality, some should really be fully silly or inventive and make you both laugh or assume. Even the most ordinary individuals can come up with ingenious suggestions. fetlife orange county Find out what drives a man and you will recognize him on as deeper level than anyone else.

top legit hookup apps

Considering of some excellent on the web dating queries to get things moving. man seeking man in houston texas Ahead of meeting in individual, it is random to be totally free that the particular person with whom you live going out is not hiding some nasty surprises. It is 1 of the most LGBTQ+ friendly apps that we tested, allowing customers to enter a variety of genders and sexualities for possible matches. san juan red light district For me, it s far better to comprehend an individual longer before jump into a really serious partnership.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/5/2008 3:51:34 AM why do people post pics  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)
Colonial Beach, VA

showing them slim and thin, with a gorgeous smile, then you meet them, and Holy toledo batman, what hit you on the way here? It's like if they went through a time tunnel, and they seem nothing like their photo. Has anyone experienced this dilema? what's your take on it?

10/5/2008 7:21:00 AM why do people post pics  
malig
Danville, VA

That's the truth, that's one of the main reasons I do not post one AND why I do not look at the pic's posted...

10/5/2008 7:38:34 AM why do people post pics  

ohjoe
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,690)
Richmond, VA

No I haven't, the people I have meet have looked very much like their pics.

(except for you smiles, you look much older IRL! Just kidding!)

10/5/2008 8:16:42 AM why do people post pics  
love81
Sterling, VA

I know whats the point of posting a picture if its not real. I post a bad one knowing when we meet I look much better

10/5/2008 1:10:06 PM why do people post pics  

annazzassi
Newport News, VA

the one i've met has looked like his photo - as for myself, i really look like marilyn monroe but when the pictures come back they look like that person i have posted in my profile...

10/5/2008 4:31:07 PM why do people post pics  

detomajr
Virginia Beach, VA

Wishful thinking

10/5/2008 4:48:11 PM why do people post pics  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)
Colonial Beach, VA

Quote from annazzassi:
the one i've met has looked like his photo - as for myself, i really look like marilyn monroe but when the pictures come back they look like that person i have posted in my profile...

I have no doubt about that........

10/5/2008 4:50:42 PM why do people post pics  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)
Colonial Beach, VA

thanks for the input folks. I guess what I mean is everyone posts pics of when they were younger, and more so, SLIMMER, and then bam! like overnight they gained 50 more lbs.
I know as we look at ourselves everyday, we never see the change, but when you get dressed each morning and the cloths just take longer to get into. Doesn't that give you an idea?

10/5/2008 4:56:59 PM why do people post pics  

annazzassi
Newport News, VA

Quote from detomajr:
Wishful thinking

yep - you got that right deto...

10/5/2008 5:03:34 PM why do people post pics  

annazzassi
Newport News, VA

Quote from smiles4ualways:
thanks for the input folks. I guess what I mean is everyone posts pics of when they were younger, and more so, SLIMMER, and then bam! like overnight they gained 50 more lbs.
I know as we look at ourselves everyday, we never see the change, but when you get dressed each morning and the cloths just take longer to get into. Doesn't that give you an idea?

I know what you mean. One of the things I used to look at was how a person described themselves - it told me a lot about them when I compared it to their picture. I have seen a lot of profiles that said the person had a few extra pounds when it was obvious they were much larger. I guess 'a few' is relative? And people don't always view themselves as others do.

Honesty is always the best policy. Pictures should be no exception.

10/5/2008 5:35:39 PM why do people post pics  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)
Colonial Beach, VA

Quote from annazzassi:
I know what you mean. One of the things I used to look at was how a person described themselves - it told me a lot about them when I compared it to their picture. I have seen a lot of profiles that said the person had a few extra pounds when it was obvious they were much larger. I guess 'a few' is relative? And people don't always view themselves as others do.

Honesty is always the best policy. Pictures should be no exception.

thank you. I find that to be a big issue with me. Yes I do know some fall for the person before they actually meet, and many, and I mean many, have taken that leap of faith and moved way across the country to be with the person who they know nothing about. BUT! to each his/her own, and I wish everyone nothing but the very best. As for me, if you don't lok like your pic, I'm going to tell it like it is. Yes honesty is the best policy, maybe there would not be so many of us here searching. Not that I'm searching mind you, but I do keep my eyes wide open for, let me say, Possibilities?

there is bound to be ONE honest person out here......

10/5/2008 5:36:15 PM why do people post pics  

ohjoe
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,690)
Richmond, VA

I am sure you look better than Marrilyn.

10/5/2008 5:49:50 PM why do people post pics  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)
Colonial Beach, VA

I second that one Joe.........

10/5/2008 6:41:36 PM why do people post pics  

annazzassi
Newport News, VA

joe and smiles - you guys are so sweet

10/5/2008 6:49:08 PM why do people post pics  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)