Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

college hookup video

Customers can initiate conversations by liking these messages. surrey bc dating 3 million to its Californian customers in 2019, right after a class action lawsuit was filed against the enterprise with regards to its discriminatory pricing. Tinder a single of the most well liked dating applications globally launched in India in 2016. amazingflings Facebook Dating officially launched in the US in September 2019 and is at the moment out there in 19 other nations, although there is at the moment no date set for its arrival to Australia.

the listcrawler

You tend to not be really serious in the partnership because you know there are 200 more candidates lining up to date you. venice singles You can also do a reverse image search on Google Chrome. I matched with a girl who seemed standard and good, so we decided to meet for dinner. mexican amatuer This is certainly one particular of the enjoyable inquiries to ask on dating apps.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
10/8/2008 5:37:27 PM Her New Boyfriend Spanking My Sons  

keepamemo
El Monte, CA

Hell NO!! Ok ok i did 9 month in chino cuz i was waitting for my babies mom to get home ( after we had Broken up ) and she arrives with some AssHole carring my baby boy (the young one in my pic ) so i smashed his a** and went to jail for Nine months: men whould smash him , and lady how many of you have these CHUMPS play house cuz you think its cute

10/8/2008 5:47:50 PM Her New Boyfriend Spanking My Sons  

sharolas
Elk Grove Village, IL

Quote from keepamemo:
Hell NO!! Ok ok i did 9 month in chino cuz i was waitting for my babies mom to get home ( after we had Broken up ) and she arrives with some AssHole carring my baby boy (the young one in my pic ) so i smashed his a** and went to jail for Nine months: men whould smash him , and lady how many of you have these CHUMPS play house cuz you think its cute

Oh hell no, I would never allow another man or woman spank my child. I would have done the same thing if the shoe was on the other foot. That child has a mother and a father to take the necessary discipline. Not a stranger.

10/8/2008 5:52:17 PM Her New Boyfriend Spanking My Sons  

noredneckhere
Sevierville, TN

maybe you couldn't pay for your kids, huh? Maybe you're not man enough.

10/8/2008 6:11:31 PM Her New Boyfriend Spanking My Sons  
chocolate89
Jenks, OK

Well you should be mad at your kid's mom. She is the one who obviously gave the guy the ok to spank the kids. He is wrong but you never know what she told him.

10/8/2008 6:22:16 PM Her New Boyfriend Spanking My Sons  

barbaraajo
Reston, VA

I never let my kids meet my dates, and I would never allow anyone to touch my kids, but me.

10/8/2008 6:31:40 PM Her New Boyfriend Spanking My Sons  
zumba4me
Midlothian, VA

hey norednecks, that was just cold , no one should ever put there hands on someone elses child, OH HELL NO. WTF is wrong with you.

10/8/2008 6:34:07 PM Her New Boyfriend Spanking My Sons  

damngood59
Novato, CA

Ya baby. your hot. Your so right on That responce. I'd just love to make love to you. Mmmmmm.How about you?????

10/8/2008 6:38:33 PM Her New Boyfriend Spanking My Sons  

noredneckhere
Sevierville, TN

Quote from zumba4me:
hey norednecks, that was just cold , no one should ever put there hands on someone elses child, OH HELL NO. WTF is wrong with you.

then somebody elses kids better be supervised by mom and dad. If dad is a flake, somebody else better do it. and when that poopmonkey is 18, and robs my house, I'll be disciplining him.

[Edited 10/8/2008 6:40:18 PM]

10/8/2008 6:46:38 PM Her New Boyfriend Spanking My Sons  

hot007
Bryant, AL

I don't think anybody has the right to spank another persons kid!

10/8/2008 6:47:36 PM Her New Boyfriend Spanking My Sons  
zumba4me
Midlothian, VA

hey norednecks ,OMG, stop being such a hater, sounds like you have been watching too much news

[Edited 10/8/2008 6:49:38 PM]

10/8/2008 6:52:00 PM Her New Boyfriend Spanking My Sons  

cajunshine
Houma, LA

Hell No! No one ever touches my kid...NEVER!!!
I don't blame you for smashing his ass.

10/8/2008 6:55:58 PM Her New Boyfriend Spanking My Sons  

greenangeleye79
Brooklyn, NY

i have 3 kids and there is no man that will lay a hand on my kids and i told their dad the same thing. my ex has kids from his first marriage i treated them like my own but never never did i take the act of physical disipline on myself. They have a mom and dad for that.

10/8/2008 7:12:58 PM Her New Boyfriend Spanking My Sons  

ruckus392
Wadsworth, IL

Did i miss something?

Where does the OP say that the other guy was spanking his kids? He just sed that the other guy was carrying his kid and he beat him up. Maybe he just assumed that the other guy would be spanking his kids at some later date??? Or has in the past? I'm confused....

10/8/2008 7:17:39 PM Her New Boyfriend Spanking My Sons  

coppermare
Grady, AL

It would really depend on the situation. How long he's been around them and such. I remember when the neighbor would whip your a** and then call your mother and tell her and you'd get another one. Children were better behaved then. Sounds like you were more jealous than angry about his spanking your children. Did he do it in front of you?

10/8/2008 7:21:35 PM Her New Boyfriend Spanking My Sons  

noredneckhere
Sevierville, TN

Quote from zumba4me:
hey norednecks ,OMG, stop being such a hater, sounds like you have been watching too much news

I'll just bet yer poopmonkeys are neighborhood terrorists and need a good whopping.

And I'm sending Coppermare to do it. Yer poopmonkeys better get seat cushions.

[Edited 10/8/2008 7:23:07 PM]

Page: 1, 2