Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

personal mega

He described how he d in no way been before, to which I was surprised as everybody at our uni went here. dating in central oregon I joined Lots of Fish and place myself out there, but a few weeks passed and I didn t have a great deal achievement until one particular lady wrote me back. We had been supposed to meet once more, but I got busy with function. las vegas doublelist We primarily do globe tours to see how dating differs from a single nation to another.

rubratings com

Set reminders in your phone or diary to cancel your subscription to keep away from inadvertently rolling over for a additional term. winter haven singles I m seeking for extra serious points, and I have properly defined standards. Toby didn t have significantly substance to his profile, but a handsome profile picture seemed to be enough to capture Alyssa s attention. skipthegames account You may possibly be surprised following the date that you had a excellent time, when on the date, you may have been as well nervous, she says.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
10/12/2008 3:48:39 PM Digging myself a hole...  

shygirl2004
Dickson, TN

I need some advice.

I had met 2 guys of off a different site. Met one on this past monday and the other one this past Friday. The first guy...we had met. No problem. He didnt call untill today. That's why I went ahead met guy # 2 (I guess you can say) on friday. The second guy and I have been talking off and on. Neither of the guys knows about the other.

Guy # one wants to meet tomorrow, and guy # 2 wants to meet on tuesday. I don't know if I should continue on see them both, or if I should see one or the other.

10/12/2008 3:52:29 PM Digging myself a hole...  

washingtonbound
Suffern, NY

I think you need to slow down and break down the steps..
1 do you have any feelings for num 1 or num 2.
sounds like you have yourself in a pickle....
Another reason why I won't do the two or three guys at once thing...
Not shure if you want them to know about each other..
but if you feel you need to make a choice do it soon...JMO

10/12/2008 3:53:43 PM Digging myself a hole...  
samstillalways
Sonoma, CA

see both of them...... i doubt either one is getting ready to propose.

10/12/2008 3:54:01 PM Digging myself a hole...  

bobbieforforums
Poultney, VT

i don't think there is anything wrong with seeing them both if you are still in the deciding stages. that is what dating is all about.

10/12/2008 4:05:33 PM Digging myself a hole...  

1bigiron
Stafford, KS

Sounds like you have 2 pickels to chose from.you can't have your pickel & eat it to

10/12/2008 4:08:01 PM Digging myself a hole...  
leftfooted
West Covina, CA

Quote from shygirl2004:
I need some advice.

I had met 2 guys of off a different site. Met one on this past monday and the other one this past Friday. The first guy...we had met. No problem. He didnt call untill today. That's why I went ahead met guy # 2 (I guess you can say) on friday. The second guy and I have been talking off and on. Neither of the guys knows about the other.

Guy # one wants to meet tomorrow, and guy # 2 wants to meet on tuesday. I don't know if I should continue on see them both, or if I should see one or the other.
whats your thought on guys that date you while they date other girls regardless of how many,bet your response to that happening is the usual one

10/12/2008 4:08:52 PM Digging myself a hole...  

shylywilling
Medford, OR

No need to limit your choices over this quirk. Make the best of meeting both. However, a decision is in order before a second date.

[Edited 10/12/2008 4:17:54 PM]

10/12/2008 4:09:01 PM Digging myself a hole...  

indoubt
Beaumont, CA

Photobucket

10/12/2008 4:18:21 PM Digging myself a hole...  

naulins
New Orleans, LA

Don't limit yourself. Have fun and get to know each one of them. You are just dating. Now once you sleep with one. I think the rule change then. JMO

10/12/2008 4:19:37 PM Digging myself a hole...  

redstar4evr
Lakewood, WA

Don't worry about dating more than one man. When no commitment has been made by any its still ok. That is unless you feel more for one than the other.

Beware though if you like them both of discarding one. For about that time they both will disappear out of your life. Been there done it.

Why ...worry unless you feel its just not right. Go with your feelings of what you should do and if your conscious is saying its not right

Then don't go against them. IMHO
Thats how I have done in the past.

10/12/2008 4:21:02 PM Digging myself a hole...  

waw1961
Cave Junction, OR

Date them both until you know. That being said you should at least be honest to both men or any man you date that you are playing the field for now. sheese did I just tell my age? Oh wait its ok its under my picture anyway.

10/12/2008 4:25:32 PM Digging myself a hole...  

knittinkitten
Lady Lake, FL

I agree with you....Why should she limit herself to just one....Now is the opportunity to meet and get to know both of them. OP: you're under no obligation to TELL them about each other. However, if they ask, don't lie! Until such time as you wish to become monogamous and intimate with one of them, you do not "owe" anything to either one of them...But, do not forget, they also do not "owe" you monogamy either.

Before you decide not to date others, it would probably be a good idea to have a few discussions about what both of you are looking for in a relationship. If you were to choose one after only ONE date, what if after two or three dates you find you are not compatible? Is it worth throwing away a perfectly good guy for no reason?

Give it some thought and I bet you can figure it out for yourself....

Just my thoughts,

KK

10/12/2008 4:33:12 PM Digging myself a hole...  

fishenguy
Santa Rosa, CA

There isn't any thing wrong with dating more than one...as long as they know you are doing it. But if you really want a serious and exclusive relationship you might want to slow down. By that I mean.....wait a couple days in between dates with these guys. Believe it or not....guys have gut feelings too. I know if I have a gut feeling that a woman I am dating is dating someone else as well.....I won't waste much time or money on her. It's pretty immature to have guys compete against each other for you. It might make you feel good at first....but you could very well end up with the guy that has the least to offer you.

10/12/2008 4:38:08 PM Digging myself a hole...  

hew50
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Photobucket at its best. see them both and good luck on your pick. may the better man win.

10/12/2008 4:40:41 PM Digging myself a hole...  

julie_wildrose
Round Rock, TX

if you are ready to become exclusive then do so, if not dont

I met a guy, first meet and he told me I no longer needed to be on that site that now we are boy friend and girl friend, and I am like I like him okay but do not know him well enough to become exclusice with him, geez

Page: 1, 2