Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal reviews

If you can believe of another good query for this list, please add it. free online dating colorado Rachel is a complete time freelance writer covering all the things from the finest vibrators to the very best Television shows to watch with your household. The queries offered here are a superior mix of open ended concerns that can lead to much more inquiries and a handful of simple ‘yes or no inquiries. free online dating in jamaica The account, Depths Of Wikipedia, is centered about pulling the strangest, most eccentric specifics from, nicely, the depths of Wikipedia and sharing them on Instagram.

megapersonnels

From my practical experience, around 1 month right after my broke up. classified ads in the villages fl Our forums are not gender particular, so a question could ask for connection assistance for ladies, and both women and males can reply providing a balanced set of guidance. I gave him the cactus, broke up with him, then headed house. deepcentral russian girl remix Dating is very simple now, thanks to these dating apps, however, you nevertheless need to have a conversation with out getting boring to identify if you want to meet in actual life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
10/12/2008 4:48:31 PM Digging myself a hole...  

katrinasq
Mena, AR

It doesn't sound like the OP is looking for anyone to compete over her, just that she has met these guys and likes these guys and doesn't know how to proceed.

OP, dating is about meeting people and exploring your feelings. I would say go out with them both and see if you feel a real connection with either of them. You may find you don't click with either.

10/12/2008 5:03:38 PM Digging myself a hole...  

shylywilling
Medford, OR

Good Post KK.

"Before you decide not to date others, it would probably be a good idea to have a few discussions about what both of you are looking for in a relationship. If you were to choose one after only ONE date, what if after two or three dates you find you are not compatible? Is it worth throwing away a perfectly good guy for no reason?"

I prefer to work on one romantic relationship at a time. I see nothing wrong with people that can sucessfully multi task romance though.

For me, I would dismiss the initial oops of having two dates scheduled. But to be true to myself I would have to make a decision and carry it out before a repeat date.

10/12/2008 5:07:48 PM Digging myself a hole...  

noredneckhere
Sevierville, TN

Don't sweat it, I'm pretty sure you're not the only girl either of them is dating. So ask yourself, how does that shoe feel?

10/12/2008 6:12:23 PM Digging myself a hole...  

kitise
Greenwood, SC

im sure they are doing the same, since u r all digging holes, i bet it will be a good experience when u meet at the bottom

[Edited 10/12/2008 6:29:57 PM]

10/12/2008 6:27:39 PM Digging myself a hole...  

singlemegan29
Lovelock, NV

While playing the field is nice, you would do much better just focusing your time on one guy...that way you could see if you actually like them rather then feeling your head with thoughts of both of them. You will think neither of them no, but some how in a slip up or some sort, they will be brought up and if they find out...you will be left with neither of them...you'll have nobody and that's not fun...I would say just try one out and see if he works, if not then the other one might do! good luck

10/12/2008 7:44:16 PM Digging myself a hole...  
mrlepew67
Battle Creek, MI

iF U HAVONLY SEEN BOTH FEW TIMES,DONT U THINK SHOULD GIVE BOTH MORE TIME TO GET TO KNOW EACH ONE BETTER,IT WOULD MAKE DECICION MUCH EASIER,DONT WANT TOPICK WRONG ONE FOR WRONG REASONS

10/12/2008 7:54:50 PM Digging myself a hole...  

justgg07
Phoenix, AZ

If you met them on a dating site chances are that they are dating, as in seeing other people. There is nothing wrong with you dating also. Make your decision when you (and they) feel you are ready. No pressure.

Good luck!

10/12/2008 10:54:34 PM Digging myself a hole...  
usakindatheart
Overton, TX

once again... you are under no obligation to anyone in the dating world,, unless
after a period of time. 3 months? that you and he sits down and talks about having a monogamous relationship. but until then, date 100 guys if you can remember all there names.
your young, enjoy it!

10/13/2008 5:45:06 AM Digging myself a hole...  

shygirl2004
Dickson, TN

Thanks for everyone for their advice. It really helped me out.

10/13/2008 12:37:02 PM Digging myself a hole...  

nickmedic
Wakefield, KS

Slow down Kim and don't meet anyone you just met on the internet. Get to know one another first and don't rush it. If it happens it happens.

10/13/2008 12:44:22 PM Digging myself a hole...  

jimmyroma
Westfield, NJ

Date them both till it blows up in your face than the one that comes around again likes you best.

10/13/2008 12:48:57 PM Digging myself a hole...  

bekki08
Ridgeland, MS

Dating is just that..dating. You are getting to know each other. Until you have mutually agreed to be in an exclusive relationship there is nothing wrong with what you are doing. Just be upfront about your intentions and don't mislead anyone into thinking that there is no one else. As another poster mentioned..Once you sleep with one or the other then that does change things however.

10/13/2008 12:50:08 PM Digging myself a hole...  

dakoske
Whitehall, MI

MUST be FRIGGIN NICE IS all I gotta SAY!

10/13/2008 12:51:19 PM Digging myself a hole...  
notagain61
Elm Creek, NE

Damn, I must really be out of touch! I am one of those simple-minded folks that takes things one at a time. The grass may be greener on the other side approach kind of makes me want to hurl. JMO

Page: 1, 2