Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapwrsonals

Discovering that specific a person can be tricky if you have Aspergers Syndrome or Autism. best dating sites in atlanta It also has each iPhone and Android apps for browsing matches on the go. Males are just as poor, I m certain if there was extra men than females, I d be guilty of getting picky. zoosk search engine Take time for introspection on what is essentially missing from your life.

mega personal meet now

They get a exciting dashboard to gamify the encounter and give them much better feedback in future. florida chat rooms Comprehensive waste of time if you happen to be a guy. However, although, they had an unexpected guest join them. meetme user search Met this guy on one particular of the on line dating websites tall, handsome, an engineer, carrying out MBA his photographs looked really good so I was rather motivated to meet him.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
10/15/2008 2:02:27 PM Women like Jen suck and who agree's?  

philliegurl
Barrington, NJ

It's women that act like Jen that makes alot of guy think all women are like this...stubburn like a child when she dont get her way, If a guy doesnt like her he must be gay, and thinks she is everything a man is looking for in a woman!!!

Now what do you guy's think?

P.S. Please dont get your panties in a knot it's all good fun... Jen again Im not tryin to hurt your feelings but since you made a room for men suck thought we need a room for guys about women who suck and your name seems to come alot. So that makes you our cover gurl for this topic!

10/15/2008 2:39:23 PM Women like Jen suck and who agree's?  

imonecrazykid
Trenton, NJ

ooo women bashing? pick me pick me!!!! lol

actually, IMO Jen is just a b*tch - plain and simple. I know not all women are like that. I've had my share of nasty ones and nice ones, but I won't generalize. I play soccer with a few females every weekend and they're all pretty nice (then again they're from PA not jersey). And philliegirl seems to be a sweetheart.

10/15/2008 5:13:57 PM Women like Jen suck and who agree's?  

richardjf
Glendora, NJ

Well Jen is pretty, sexy, nice body, but it what inside her head that scares me, maybe it what scares the guys who date her.
the good thing is your never alone with schizophrenia

10/15/2008 5:26:26 PM Women like Jen suck and who agree's?  

oneskeptic
Absecon, NJ

Yeah she's a real wackjob for sure! Everything to her is an effort and she hates everything as well. Doesn't like to write emails because it's too much work, doesn't like to I.M. anyone because no matter which service you use, it sucks. Doesn't like the phone because it requires actually talking, again requiring effort... so the only thing left is sending Smoke Signals, but that would require reading and we certainly wouldn't want to make her work for anything. At this point, any man Jen meets will surely disappear after the second email... just like I did.

And I think it's awesome when a woman sticks up for a man. Thank you!!

10/15/2008 5:42:01 PM Women like Jen suck and who agree's?  

richardjf
Glendora, NJ

Yes Phillygurl is real woman.
She lives so close to me, just wish i was 40 years younger.
That would make me 17 again, oh boy,oh boy, love older woman

10/15/2008 5:49:39 PM Women like Jen suck and who agree's?  

healthcarebear
Irvington, NJ

I think we should cut Jen some slack here. Just about every woman that I have come in contact seems to favor her opinion. The fact is that when you get them to open up, you find out that it is all a defense mechanism. Somewhere down the road, they let themselves be vulnerable and some jerk broke their heart. They build up this wall as a way to potect themselves, but it pushes the right guys away. Jen just needs a HUG!

10/15/2008 5:50:04 PM Women like Jen suck and who agree's?  

nab5055
Medford, NJ

I agree that you can't make general statements about men and woman because we are all different. Some may be more polite and easier to talk to and others are undesirable. I don't agree that we should sit here and bash one person in a public forum...........sorry I dont agree with that! It is just plain wrong.

10/15/2008 5:51:36 PM Women like Jen suck and who agree's?  

philliegurl
Barrington, NJ

awwwww very sweet thank you! too meny women out there that really need to wake up and come to the real world! Love, money and most important respect are not going to be handed to you...you want a man to repsect you and treat you like a lady then you need to act...you need to be a lady! but that goes for men too!

and also to the lady above me...if you read what I was saying Im not bashing her at all. so let me get this straight she can bash other people but when one person steps up to say how they and try to put a top out there its not OK? Just been seeing alot of her bashing on men that have been doing nothin but tryin to talk to her. Its fare game in here we are all adults this is an area for everyone to talk about what they feel or want thats why they give you the opinion to make ur own topic and if you cant take the heat and take things to heart thats not my fault!

[Edited 10/15/2008 5:58:45 PM]

10/15/2008 6:04:13 PM Women like Jen suck and who agree's?  

jen102280
Somerville, NJ

i do suck

10/15/2008 6:07:32 PM Women like Jen suck and who agree's?  

nab5055
Medford, NJ

Let me get something straight, I can post in any forum that I want to. I don't agree with any of the bashing. I am not saying that she is my friend, certainly not and I really wish that suck assed thread would go away because I am tired of seeing it.

I am saying that we should try to have fun and stop all of the bashing! Are we here to have fun, date and make new friends? I am...................

Reading all of the bashing is not my idea of fun. I said it in her thread too!

edited for this....... ALSO DON'T KNOW EVERYONE'S MENTAL STATE......

[Edited 10/15/2008 6:08:45 PM]

10/15/2008 6:13:49 PM Women like Jen suck and who agree's?  

philliegurl
Barrington, NJ

Quote from nab5055:
Let me get something straight, I can post in any forum that I want to. I don't agree with any of the bashing. I am not saying that she is my friend, certainly not and I really wish that suck assed thread would go away because I am tired of seeing it.

I am saying that we should try to have fun and stop all of the bashing! Are we here to have fun, date and make new friends? I am...................

Reading all of the bashing is not my idea of fun. I said it in her thread too!

edited for this....... ALSO DON'T KNOW EVERYONE'S MENTAL STATE......

I agree with you nab thats why I said Im not bashing Im getting other peoples opinions on a topic....if you read threw things it is "The battle of the sex's" that will never go away. but I do think it would be a good idea to delete these men suck well you know the forums. But again thats america freedom of speech. cant stop Jen from making nasty forums or anyone else.

but nab I agree with you.

10/15/2008 6:17:43 PM Women like Jen suck and who agree's?  

nab5055
Medford, NJ

if the men would stop posting, it would go away!!!!!!!!!!! She now has a popularity thread. I posted on that as well.

10/15/2008 6:18:50 PM Women like Jen suck and who agree's?  

angelboy2099
Ridgewood, NJ

Hell yeah I agree with you Philligurl! Women like Jen give you good women a bad name. Like some of the fellas here I have been with good women and bad women. So yeah I know not all women are like Jen. The problem with women like that is that they are so close minded. They think the world revolves around them and that everyone owes them something. They are too self centered and they don't realize what they are doing. If they get hurt by somebody like a man in this case they will say all men are like that since they experienced it. I'm so happy women like you exist Philligurl. Thanks for standing up for us good guys. Yeah Jen put herself in this situation and now she has to deal with it. LoL I don't think anyone likes her.

10/15/2008 6:21:34 PM Women like Jen suck and who agree's?  

jen102280
Somerville, NJ

hmmm...can my name like not be typed no more?

good lord!

10/15/2008 6:23:45 PM Women like Jen suck and who agree's?  

philliegurl
Barrington, NJ

no no no im just giving my opinion and this is for both sides of the toast here (men and women) Jen was just a example. I have no hard feelings at all for Jen. Don't know her that well to say I dont like her. DOnt like she is acting but hay I dont have to live with her. LoL

But thank you anyway was very sweet.

I agree everyone got to get what they had on there chest about Jen and now time to move on.

[Edited 10/15/2008 6:25:20 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3