Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersona

Her answer will prove to be helpful for when you want to surprise her with a breakfast date. dating website columbus ohio You devote 3 to 5 minutes chatting with each and every person attending the event. On the second meeting with her man, she invited him over to her property with the conditions that he would leave as quickly as it got dark. mocospace chat not working You may well re activate your frequent UI claim online .

skipthegames hookups

I knew I was emotionally and mentally messed up, so I began on and off therapy perhaps 2 years ago. mesa az hook up Even with all the power that on the web daters put into creating certain their profiles are as attractive as possible, from time to time — or, possibly, a lot of the time — crossing into catfishing territory is just about inevitable. Scroll on down so you re ready to go to a speed dating event and know what to say. most popular dating apps in vietnam No dollars desires devoid of be web sites on live think in vain, no uncomfortable silence feel the date goes badly.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
10/15/2008 7:51:41 PM Play or Be Played  

sassybrunette
Overland Park, KS

Which catagory do you typically fall in and why do you think that is?

10/15/2008 7:52:25 PM Play or Be Played  

crowdog73
Ponca City, OK

Neither...i am just here for friends and that's it..Nothing more

10/15/2008 7:53:49 PM Play or Be Played  

znorth
Rockford, MI

I don't "play" people and I can spot a dumb a** player from a mile away so, neither...

10/15/2008 7:54:34 PM Play or Be Played  

kitise
Greenwood, SC

im game though i sometimes play the striker.

10/15/2008 7:54:39 PM Play or Be Played  

fljoe5
Pompano Beach, FL

no playing here, and if i get played, then to hell with her. too many girls out there to waist my time with somone who doesn't care about me

10/15/2008 7:55:01 PM Play or Be Played  

data_chic
Abbeville, SC

Neither one...

10/15/2008 7:55:39 PM Play or Be Played  

forumfun
Seattle, WA

Neither! I don’t play relationship games. At the first hint of a game, I end it. There’s no excuse for playing games or for letting others play you.

10/15/2008 7:58:25 PM Play or Be Played  

crowdog73
Ponca City, OK

here's what I have too say on being played.........

No one can play you unless you allow them too,

also no one can play you online if you have never met them.....

10/15/2008 7:58:28 PM Play or Be Played  
arkansasnman
Fayetteville, AR

Quote from forumfun:
Neither! I don’t play relationship games. At the first hint of a game, I end it. There’s no excuse for playing games or for letting others play you.

Anyone that answers anything other than the above will be leaped upon like a pork chop in a lion's den.

10/15/2008 7:59:05 PM Play or Be Played  

fljoe5
Pompano Beach, FL

Quote from forumfun:

exactly. good response

arkansasman beat me to it

[Edited 10/15/2008 7:59:40 PM]

10/15/2008 8:16:13 PM Play or Be Played  

sassybrunette
Overland Park, KS

Oh just for the record....I am neither!! Im too honest to be a "player" nor do I have the time and energy for it and Im way too smart and careful to be played....I was just curious because I hear alot of "Oh she/he played me" and I don't get it, lol.

10/15/2008 8:17:49 PM Play or Be Played  

crowdog73
Ponca City, OK

Another thing i learned is when folks try and convince other folks that they are NOT a player..

well guess what they ARE a player....too be honest if you ain't anything, then you WILL show it..NOT brag about it

10/15/2008 8:21:28 PM Play or Be Played  

sassybrunette
Overland Park, KS

Think what you want, but Im brutally honest and hide nothing

10/15/2008 8:27:51 PM Play or Be Played  

mizp
San Jose, CA

I accidentally told someone recently that if he wanted to play games, he should play with himself.

10/15/2008 8:29:44 PM Play or Be Played  

crowdog73
Ponca City, OK

Quote from sassybrunette:
Think what you want, but Im brutally honest and hide nothing

I am the same way....was saying what i said so maybe I could help some folks from getting jerked around ya know?

Page: 1, 2, 3