Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersona

I nevertheless believe about Byron now and then, even though. dating in vermont I attempted not to flirt due to the fact I wanted to make her really feel comfortable, but as the day went on, it became clear we weren t just pals so I produced a move. They ended up talking for hours and started to actually like each and every other s corporation. lanka sex website If I am relieved, at 50, to be back out of the dating arena once more, I am also determined to pass on my dating tips.

local hookup app review

Silver Singles is a dating app that is exclusively for daters who are age 50 and above. craigslist kodiak personals If you are definitely interested in the person, you will drop subtle or not so subtle queues that you wish to see the individual once more for the duration of the first date. 95. mothership gay Meeting folks quickly on line, then heading out to meet them in individual can produce all sorts of scenarios.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
10/19/2008 6:56:56 PM I will miss George W. Bush.  

vet61
Farmington, IL

I'm just wondering how many of you will be laughing and joking if Obama gets elected. You all make fun of President Bush, but how many times have we been attacked since 9/11?
How many time were we attacked under President Clinton?
If my calculations are correct, it was ONCE under President Bush and 9 TIMES under President Clinton!
Hmmmmm..... who's the idiot?

10/19/2008 7:01:49 PM I will miss George W. Bush.  

fzappa
Oklahoma City, OK

"who's the idiot?"

Photobucket

[Edited 10/19/2008 7:02:46 PM]

10/19/2008 7:09:30 PM I will miss George W. Bush.  
abanks
Albuquerque, NM

to fzappa

That picture is funnier than hell.

The thing they will never admit to about 9/11.

It was on George W. Bush's watch.

10/19/2008 7:15:43 PM I will miss George W. Bush.  

fzappa
Oklahoma City, OK

Quote from abanks: to fzappa

That picture is funnier than hell.

The thing they will never admit to about 9/11.

It was on George W. Bush's watch.

~~~~

SFTM, what about him sitting over 7 minutes with schoolkids reading The Pet Goat after being told, "We are under attack" from the SS? I am sure Obama would excuse himself and like...ATTEND TO IT?

He knew man....

Want some more? Well, here's some more....I am having way too much fun on this site, have yall seen my "Is masturbation a Sin" thread over in religion yet?

Photobucket

[Edited 10/19/2008 7:17:41 PM]

10/19/2008 7:16:56 PM I will miss George W. Bush.  
abanks
Albuquerque, NM

What do the British know that we don't know?

after the 2004 elections.

10/19/2008 7:20:25 PM I will miss George W. Bush.  
abanks
Albuquerque, NM

Is that XMAs card copyrighted or can I make a copy for my mailings?

10/19/2008 7:23:09 PM I will miss George W. Bush.  

blueydjustin
New York, NY

Quote from fzappa:
"who's the idiot?"

Photobucket

lol, never saw this before. do you think the daily show and comics alike will find it hard to get new jobs... half their material will be ruined once bush leaves the white house... and are they going to pick on obama the same way if he was elected? guys a little hard to make fun of...

10/19/2008 7:25:08 PM I will miss George W. Bush.  

fzappa
Oklahoma City, OK

Quote from abanks:

What do the British know that we don't know?

after the 2004 elections.

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

No shit?...lol...is that for real? Man?

Photobucket

Remember that shit? Harriat Myers?

10/19/2008 7:28:45 PM I will miss George W. Bush.  

youngcharliemac
Las Vegas, NV

"whose the idiot?"

when I was reading down the thread, that rep\sponse cracked me up.

I think the craziest story of his 8 years (bypassing all the very serious stuff) was when Cheney shot his friend in the face.

That was just the perfect representation of his 8 years. The Vice President blew his friends face off while hunting. It was just a trivial representation of violence, carelessness, and downright stupidity... and then the friend turned around and apologized to the public for Cheney shooting him in the face... that apology represents us electing Bush twice.

[Edited 10/19/2008 7:32:11 PM]

10/19/2008 7:30:11 PM I will miss George W. Bush.  

fzappa
Oklahoma City, OK

Quote from blueydjustin:lol, never saw this before. do you think the daily show and comics alike will find it hard to get new jobs... half their material will be ruined once bush leaves the white house... and are they going to pick on obama the same way if he was elected? guys a little hard to make fun of...

~~~~~~

Ohhh, don't worry about that...there's a ton more to come out I am sure...all the people that fall away from the Dippic, writing books, exposing the under-belly of this guy and his administration, all that will be great fodder...the interviews...the next "paper" released....

OK, Look at thes two pics...he's at the popes funeral!!! This is the same pope he always called as "sir"....several times....un, that's not correct...it's his highness or something like that.

Photobucket

[Edited 10/19/2008 7:30:50 PM]

10/19/2008 7:31:09 PM I will miss George W. Bush.  
abanks
Albuquerque, NM

What President in their right mind would submit their personal attorney for Supreme Court Justice? Even the Republicans and Neocons couldn't stomach her!!

I guess it would be the same President who appoints his incompetent lawyer for Attorney General.

10/19/2008 7:36:38 PM I will miss George W. Bush.  
abanks
Albuquerque, NM

Don't forget Uncle D*ck. He might hide in the shadows but he helped implement
torture as a National Policy.

10/19/2008 7:59:58 PM I will miss George W. Bush.  

fzappa
Oklahoma City, OK

Quote from youngcharliemac:"whose the idiot?"

when I was reading down the thread, that rep\sponse cracked me up.

I think the craziest story of his 8 years (bypassing all the very serious stuff) was when Cheney shot his friend in the face.

That was just the perfect representation of his 8 years. The Vice President blew his friends face off while hunting. It was just a trivial representation of violence, carelessness, and downright stupidity... and then the friend turned around and apologized to the public for Cheney shooting him in the face... that apology represents us electing Bush twice."

~~~~~~

That was Vet and he went back and changed it to look smarter.

"If my calculations are correct, it was ONCE under President Bush and 9 TIMES under President Clinton!
Hmmmmm..... who's the idiot"

~~~~~~

Cheney? Here's a never before published pic of him and the Dippic:

Photobucket

10/19/2008 8:01:28 PM I will miss George W. Bush.  

vet61
Farmington, IL

Quote from fzappa:
"who's the idiot?"

Photobucket

Ooops! Wrong Idiot!

10/19/2008 8:04:58 PM I will miss George W. Bush.  

fzappa
Oklahoma City, OK

Quote from abanks: What President in their right mind would submit their personal attorney for Supreme Court Justice? Even the Republicans and Neocons couldn't stomach her!!

I guess it would be the same President who appoints his incompetent lawyer for Attorney General.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All she had to do to be qualified was drink Grape Kool Aid...I shit you not. ANd he wanted HER on the f**king Supreme Court?!?

"WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Bush suggested Wednesday that Harriet Miers' evangelical Christian beliefs were part of the reason he nominated her to the Supreme Court. But later a White House spokesman said her religion played no role in her selection."

http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/10/12/miers.religion/index.html

Photobucket

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6