Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

date hookup contact us

I already knew this wasn t going to go the way I had intended, but I decided to stay and give him a likelihood. dating ames iowa I see the underlying notion here that everyone involved in EA is a frugal vegan . The two dated, got engaged and began thinking of starting a family. steamatetv com I see the underlying concept here that everybody involved in EA is a frugal vegan .

megaperonals

Quite significantly absolutely everyone loves talking about numero uno so give your companion an opportunity to start gabbing away! Asking light, very simple inquiries is a positive fire way to retain a conversation going on the web. free chatlines in miami I feel that the view on Marriage in Islam is excellent and attractive. And I had nailed my dating routine which involved a house cooked meal and karaoke. where to look now that craigslist personals are gone Though little but not tiny, they show that your partner is a caring, psychological and caring person.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
10/19/2008 8:06:46 PM I will miss George W. Bush.  

fzappa
Oklahoma City, OK

That's a fake..lol...ALL mine are real..I can back every last one of them up as authentic.

Shit, you been gone for an hour...that's all you came back with?...weak man!

10/20/2008 4:30:45 AM I will miss George W. Bush.  
tohyup
York, ON

I read that G.W. Bush has more than 3,000 lies recorded already . Is he nuts or just living in a fantasy world ?..

10/20/2008 5:15:14 AM I will miss George W. Bush.  

irishmark909
Highland, CA

yes,but still 3000 less than Clinton

10/20/2008 5:46:29 AM I will miss George W. Bush.  

fzappa
Oklahoma City, OK

Quote from tohyup:
I read that G.W. Bush has more than 3,000 lies recorded already . Is he nuts or just living in a fantasy world ?..

YES.

10/20/2008 5:55:54 AM I will miss George W. Bush.  

whynotgrl
Durham, NC

These are pretty funny, however some of those were deliberate
on his part.

Bill Clinton was even worse. If I could pull up YouTube and
post here I would show you Clinton's antics.

Respect for the President (any President) has fallen by
the waste side.

10/20/2008 6:09:08 AM I will miss George W. Bush.  

fzappa
Oklahoma City, OK

Quote from whynotgrl:
on his part.

the waste side.

As A Marine I was taught that you have to respect the office of the president but NOT the man. That means as a military man I have to respect his ORDERS but in no way am I required to respect the man...especially this one that has done so much harm to this nation it will take decades to repair. By law his actions (most lately his authorizing torture) he should be impeached.

Clinton I respected as a man as well and his office. We enoyed 8 years of prosperity and I won't judge him over his sexual deeds...that's something the religious extremist in this country stressed over...but to me it was between he and his wife.

Go Heels, beat DUKE!!!!

10/20/2008 6:09:34 AM I will miss George W. Bush.  

irishmark909
Highland, CA

Quote from whynotgrl:
on his part.

the waste side.

Your so right. Other countries, after they get what they want from us, are rolling on the ground in laughter. Marcos in the Philippines would have us and our families Killed for talking like this about any political view, other than the good of Marcos. We will lose some battles, thats only because we can afford to trim the Fat. I Pray that it doesn't start in your town. (Civil Problems).

10/20/2008 6:34:59 AM I will miss George W. Bush.  

fzappa
Oklahoma City, OK

Quote from irishmark909:
Your so right. Other countries, after they get what they want from us, are rolling on the ground in laughter. Marcos in the Philippines would have us and our families Killed for talking like this about any political view, other than the good of Marcos. We will lose some battles, thats only because we can afford to trim the Fat. I Pray that it doesn't start in your town. (Civil Problems).

What the hell are you talking about? Now this thread is about you...lol

Photobucket

10/20/2008 6:43:45 AM I will miss George W. Bush.  
oya9
Amsterdam
Netherlands

Quote from 10of6:
I hope the next time we see him, Cheney and Rumsfeld are lined up in an international war crimes tribunal. Oh man, the irony, the irony...can't wait to see Cheney rigged up with headphones like Adolf Eichmann at a war crimes trial. Now if we can just figure out how to entice them outside of the US and its territories.

this is the most important post i have ever read on these forums....

10/20/2008 6:45:51 AM I will miss George W. Bush.  

sapphireblue579
Jackson, MI

Quote from 10of6:
I hope the next time we see him, Cheney and Rumsfeld are lined up in an international war crimes tribunal. Oh man, the irony, the irony...can't wait to see Cheney rigged up with headphones like Adolf Eichmann at a war crimes trial. Now if we can just figure out how to entice them outside of the US and its territories.

Oh yeah baby! So right...

10/20/2008 6:52:52 AM I will miss George W. Bush.  

fzappa
Oklahoma City, OK

Quote from abanks:
Is that XMAs card copyrighted or can I make a copy for my mailings?

I am sure it's free to disseminate....

Photobucket

10/20/2008 10:01:49 AM I will miss George W. Bush.  

jyfranca
Brooklyn, NY

Bush is an exceptional president.He has been strong in defense and National Security than any president before.No matter what people say about him, history will judge him to be the best pres.ever.If Obama wins he will make Bush genious of all pres.I can't imagine how terrorists will be attacking America even than under Clinton adminstration.

10/20/2008 12:23:20 PM I will miss George W. Bush.  

plaidflannel
Green Isle, MN

I will miss GWB like I might miss the following:

ingrown toenail,pimple on the a** of America,104 degree fever, bile producing stomach flu, followed by food poisoning,hemmaroids,intestinal parasites ,and ebola

10/20/2008 12:51:37 PM I will miss George W. Bush.  

fzappa
Oklahoma City, OK

Quote from jyfranca:Bush is an exceptional president.He has been strong in defense and National Security than any president before.No matter what people say about him, history will judge him to be the best pres.ever.If Obama wins he will make Bush genious of all pres.I can't imagine how terrorists will be attacking America even than under Clinton adminstration.

~~~~~

Please, the borders are wide open, only 5% of shit shipped into the US is "checked" and if the terrorist had wanted to it'd have been easy to attack us again*...

*well that's assuming that 9-11 wasn't an inside job as MANY suspect...but things are not as you were fed them as...sir.

Best president ever? That crap again?...where have you guys been? Under a rock? Where did all the revisionist come from? Practicing here?

[Edited 10/20/2008 12:51:57 PM]

10/20/2008 12:59:05 PM I will miss George W. Bush.  

oceans5555
Chevy Chase, MD

Quote from vet61:
I'm just wondering how many of you will be laughing and joking if Obama gets elected. You all make fun of President Bush, but how many times have we been attacked since 9/11?
How many time were we attacked under President Clinton?
If my calculations are correct, it was ONCE under President Bush and 9 TIMES under President Clinton!
Hmmmmm..... who's the idiot?

Three thousand attacks on Americans on September 11, 2001. Over four thousand attacks on Americans in Iraq. Some hundreds in Afghanistan and rapidly rising. Attacks on US diplomats in a half-dozen countries. Hacker attacks on US military computers.

Hundreds of thousands of honorable personnel in the military embarrassed and endangered by being associated with Bush's pro-torture policies.

350 million Americans under economic attack thanks to economic negligence. 350 million Americans under civil rights attacks due to FISA, suspension of habeas corpus, ellegal detention, etc. 350 million Americans lied to repeatedly on the most fundamental issues affecting war and peace.

That's how many attacks there have been on Americans since Bush came to power.

Oceans

[Edited 10/20/2008 1:03:17 PM]

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6