Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler com

Neil MacVicar, 28, from London, performs for Shine Cancer Assistance which gives dating workshops, a job he moved into right after he was diagnosed with a brain tumour aged 25. singles woodstock ga When the sun set, the man did not leave and as an alternative snuck around to finish a bottle of alcohol that was in his backpack. Unplug your hormones, repent of your slutty techniques, throw up a stoplight on the road you know leads to bed, to sex, to a morning of stilted chat and the awkward exchange of telephone numbers. best dating app in morocco I believed about it for a minute and then suggested going to the bottom of Jarvis to the big Loblaws grocery shop to look at food.

find my hookup com

Come with a smile and an open mind, you in no way know who you could meet at 1 of our events. augusta craigslist personal And I was a bit taken aback simply because he had never described he had children and so I asked what age she was and he mentioned she was eight. I couldn t reply to Alex on time or as soon as I could. mumbai free dating service In a hotel conference space, you could have had the chance to set up pairs of chairs away from the training tables.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/5/2008 10:34:16 AM Problem with person on here.  
rosemarylee
Little Falls, MN

I can say that this kinda thing happened to me as well.I met a guy on here we talked for awhile then we exchanged phone numbers...that was fine except a few days later at 4am I get a pic text so I open it and there was his penis just the way god made it.Well I texted him back and told him that's not the kinda thing I'm looking for right now.I just wanted to talk at first he agreed and we moved on at least I thought.A few days later there he was again exposed! So finally I told him that we wanted different things but he still kept texting I had to change my number that was the only way to get him to stop.I guess that's what you'll have to do too it sucks but some guys are single for a reason.

11/5/2008 12:58:34 PM Problem with person on here.  
texasmoma
Abilene, TX

To Bren31mn and everyone else. Do not give out your home number unless you really know who your giving it to. Try this on yourself. Pull up Yahoo and in the search window just type in your phone number. Anyone can do this and it will give them your address and then your really screwed. Please, please make sure you know who your giving that to.

11/8/2008 10:54:08 AM Problem with person on here.  
annigma
‘alam Lek
Afghanistan

re:op

weird guy don't worry about it

11/8/2008 12:41:11 PM Problem with person on here.  
annigma
‘alam Lek
Afghanistan

Quote from bren31mn:
Actually because you have his phone number, you can call your provider with it and tell them you want that number blocked. Most providers can do this if you have the specific number. I know for me, it's a HUGE hassle to change my cell number as I use it for dr's and school but then, I rarely give it out...always use my home number.
Hope this helps,
Bren

this is clueing a potential stalker in on where you live that much closer!

11/9/2008 9:12:34 AM Problem with person on here.  

lioness72
Tallahassee, FL

There are alot of men on here that are lying and have anger issues be more cautious and don't give out your number. This site recommends that you do not give out personal information. Tell this guy to quit texting you or you will report him. I just had a guy get really mad sirralph because I wouldn't give him my phone number and now I know that I did the right thing.

11/9/2008 8:32:07 PM Problem with person on here.  

titanicrose
Schaumburg, IL

Hi already had two nasty people because I didn't want to communicate back with them! Be careful I blocked them and flagged them Do that he is trouble and never give your phone out until you know for sure everything makes sense with him. This guy seems not right for you! There are clues and you have to be in tune with them. If a red flag goes up just block people! That is why they the site gives that option use it and all girls reading this. it is good to be causious! I did meet two nice guys! But i shipped ove rmanY Be careful! Be safe!

11/12/2008 10:23:31 AM Problem with person on here.  
mst73
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,466)
Lawrenceville, GA

weird.... i am curious what the hell was going on with that dude.... weird!

11/24/2008 5:09:21 PM Problem with person on here.  

titanicrose
Schaumburg, IL

Post him girl! I already had two harassing guys! I posted them fake profiles and blocked them from emailing me!

Peggy

11/28/2008 6:42:07 PM Problem with person on here.  

christy77
Hanover Park, IL

I have had my share too of psycho men and I told them if they didn't quit calling or texting I was going to the police to press charges of harrassment. Needless to say they stopped. I think changing my # is a last result only because all my friends and family have it and trying to remeber everyone would not be fun. I know I would forget about atleast 1 person

11/29/2008 9:22:38 PM Problem with person on here.  

cherrycola
Western Australia
Australia

I have realised some guys have an ego way out of proportion to reality.
Some giys think ALL women want them.
Leave them to themselves.

12/15/2008 10:22:19 PM Problem with person on here.  

whiterose08
Wetumpka, AL

hell what's his name? haha you should have a way to block him on your phone if not like they said change your number i know it sucks though. sorry let us know what happens.

12/19/2008 5:28:31 AM Problem with person on here.  

spunky49
Fort Worth, TX

ya i got a problem with this person as "hunge 10 plus " which i dont even know him but he emails me and sends me a photo of his penis being hard up i mean what kind of pervert is that ?? i mean i am a nice person and i didnt ask for that !!! i even emailed to dustin and told him about it and havent heard from him or dont even know if he is gonna do something about that but i did block that guy from emailing me again but i am just worried for other females out there i just dont want anyone getting hurt !!! besides that was uncalled for as well as him being a pervert can turn into a rapist !! be careful ladies

[Edited 12/19/2008 5:31:58 AM PST]

12/19/2008 12:08:08 PM Problem with person on here.  

justdancin
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,625)
Tomball, TX

I just yahoo'd my home number... It showed my name and address. I'm not giving that out anymore.

12/19/2008 5:24:10 PM Problem with person on here.  
stephanielee
Hinsdale, IL

Here's another idea: Ask him for his number. when you call him use *67 and then dial his number -- that way your number is not displayed. It works.

12/19/2008 9:17:01 PM Problem with person on here.  

southernbelle67
Mount Carmel, TN

Anyone have a problem with a guy from TN? Found a big time player on another site and he is on this one as well. Wondering............???