Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookupmeeting

What made it so well known is Tinder made it very simple to use, gamified dating working with the swipe feature, and gave customers a lot more handle. chat rooms in nc That meant monitoring 3 produced up profiles for 24 hours, collecting match information and utilizing every function a dating internet site or app comes with. Start Chatting Now, start sharing picture and your favourite videos, make your conversation a effective memorandum for your chat mates. fetlife comfet Our principal priority is the wellbeing of our shoppers.

listcrawler megapersonals

To date, a great deal of the research on on line dating has been carried out by dating businesses themselves. best dating site in panama Add more colours and emotions to your dating knowledge as you can meet individuals worldwide now. As normally, when I felt like I was acquiring far better and improving I reached out to Youssef once more. https m benaughty com app Where this date is going, is just a harmless query to understand what the other particular person thinks of you.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/21/2008 2:46:48 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  
lovesyouright
Wallingford, CT

well you must have done soemthing wrong i have never had that happen to me.. my biggest problem is after we have sex the never want to leave...they just start talkin all that M word nonsense...i wish i could have one screw me silly then leave without makeing the whole commiment thing then takin all the money when they leave...

10/21/2008 4:14:20 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  
nitecaller
Over 1,000 Posts (1,628)
Edmonton, AB

Quote from friendseeker234:
Thats right i went on a third date and then we went back to my house, thats when she pinned me against the wall, and all the love of hates took place, on the wall, in the kitchen and the living room, it was all great she said i was the best lover she ever had!!!! Then i called her the next day and she said we were not compatible ? What the hell i felt so unloved so USED for my efforts, she didn't even stay long enough to try to rob me blind....I layed in the bottom of the shower for three days scrubbing my body with a wire brush..... AHHHH jesus ladies please have the sense to notice a scammer and do not have sex till you get to know someone and their intentions. There would be alot less Whining, and crying about how all men are jerks around here. Take some responsiblity for YOUR OWN actions. Thank you this has been a public service from someone with common sense.

congrats duded she used you for a booty call

10/21/2008 4:18:59 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  

bry11ca
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,205)
Irving, TX

Dude, relax. Her viagara wore off. It was still fun, right? Forget the romance and remember that one night sometimes.

Bry

10/21/2008 4:21:07 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  

dansko1
Rocky Mount, VA

Quote from ilarco:
you poor bastard..
I cant imagine the torture you have been through, having a near perfect stranger grind the hell out of you, and not take anything, or expect any financial support..
I honestly feel what she did was completely unforgivable!!

You know...got to love the sarcasm here....I'm going to say this..and I know it'll come back to bite me....but it sounds like a hellva good time me. I'll admit I've done it...but we didn't call each other...we didn't even know each others name...it wasn't necessary at the time.

10/21/2008 5:44:36 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  

friendseeker234
Clifton Park, NY

Jesus christ this is a play about women complaining what men do, my message was for women to screen there dates before they sleep with someone so they stop men bashing out here on DH ??? lol

10/21/2008 8:23:39 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  

keisha0707
Over 2,000 Posts (3,479)
Yukon, OK

sorry guy, but i do the same shit all the time!!! just because someone wants to f**k the shit out of you, doesnt mean she wants be your babys mama!!! cant we just f**k to f**k? i dont understand why there is STILL a doulble standard! guess what? some girls want to just f**k you! why cant you just get f**ked and get over it?

10/21/2008 8:40:53 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  

jajasun
Over 2,000 Posts (2,249)
Denton, TX

Quote from friendseeker234:
Thats right i went on a third date and then we went back to my house, thats when she pinned me against the wall, and all the love of hates took place, on the wall, in the kitchen and the living room, it was all great she said i was the best lover she ever had!!!! Then i called her the next day and she said we were not compatible ? What the hell i felt so unloved so USED for my efforts, she didn't even stay long enough to try to rob me blind....I layed in the bottom of the shower for three days scrubbing my body with a wire brush..... AHHHH jesus ladies please have the sense to notice a scammer and do not have sex till you get to know someone and their intentions. There would be alot less Whining, and crying about how all men are jerks around here. Take some responsiblity for YOUR OWN actions. Thank you this has been a public service from someone with common sense.

So....you had a problem with that?

10/21/2008 8:41:18 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  

coolhandluke462
Salem, OR

been there done that, had it happen to me a few times

10/21/2008 10:12:43 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  

gr8ful2b
Over 1,000 Posts (1,191)
Henderson, NV

<--- HAS UNCOMMON SENSE

Come on dude, how melodramatic... first of all, the term common sense is an oxymoron because sense isn't common. That's why a f**king blow dryer has a do not emerse warning on it.

My God man, you got worked for some c*ck - be flattered that a woman found you desireable enough to do a reverse sexual manipulation on you. If after three dates you were so hooked on her that you spent any amount of time in mourning then you are one lonely f**k.

This is a case of man bites dog - get over it and fall head over heels with the next chick that gives you three dates.

If this was a reverse dupe then you're not doing any woman a service... if a woman can't tell when she's getting played then she's not looking below the surface. Investigate before you fornicate ladies. Some women just use that as an excuse anyway to justify having her needs met while maintaining her pure as the driven snow status.

10/21/2008 10:32:26 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  
cashgr
Lexington, SC

Weeelll to the OP,dude your a friggin douchenozzle,instead of gettin on here whinin about how someone molested you after three dates you should pull that wire brush out of your a** and take yourself in to get tested for STD's cuz it's damn possible you got crotch rot or some nasty shit..

JMO...i'm NOT wrong infinity...

10/22/2008 9:52:40 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  
peachiepoopoo
Macon, GA

Quote from wannaplaytag:
congrats she did to you what most guys do to most girls. just accept it, love the memory and remember it.

toootally agreee with this guy.
have had this happen twice this year.
but i just bask in the glow of sex and move on.

10/23/2008 5:07:48 AM OH my God, You just gotta read this  
lawman184
Over 1,000 Posts (1,772)
Hinesville, GA

Quote from dansko1:
You know...got to love the sarcasm here....I'm going to say this..and I know it'll come back to bite me....but it sounds like a hellva good time me. I'll admit I've done it...but we didn't call each other...we didn't even know each others name...it wasn't necessary at the time.

Look I didn't think I needed to tell you my name but I'm at least glad you remembered. By the way, the whole barking dog thing was kinda neat. Thanks for the time.

10/23/2008 5:20:29 AM OH my God, You just gotta read this  

wisegirl33
Queensland
Australia

ILARCO wrote..
"you poor bastard.. ....I cant imagine the torture you have been through, having a near perfect stranger grind the hell out of you, and not take anything, or expect any financial support.. I honestly feel what she did was completely unforgivable!!"

You clever man.

That's funny.

wisegirl33 - 23 Oct 08 at 1024pm Aest

10/23/2008 9:44:08 AM OH my God, You just gotta read this  
lawman184
Over 1,000 Posts (1,772)
Hinesville, GA

I wonder why you have your profile blocked? It's not really fair to be looked at and not look back. Please be gentle on yourself when you are looking at my shirtless photo I would not want to be responsible for a dehydration incident.

10/25/2008 6:38:38 AM OH my God, You just gotta read this  

wisegirl33
Queensland
Australia

Lawman -

Who are you posting to ? People close their profile for all kinds of reasons, maybe receiving too much mail and for privacy reasons.

Might be better to include the name of the person who you are writing to.

Regards, wisegirl33 - 25th Oct 08 at 1142pm Aest
1144pm Aest

[Edited 10/25/2008 6:40:24 AM PST]