Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

how to find a hookup online

Chapter 4, with all the gold, intriguing and strange velvet glove, became the concentrate. hook up ft myers Women shared stories of persons they have been interested in who couldn t look past the reality that they weren t slim. That is one of THE Very best how did you meet stories I ve ever heard/study. clownfish omegle There was no drama, BS, let me wait three days just before I call her back right after the very first date, and so forth.

megapersonal not working

Since the poster is in appreciate with the man in question, it would not be a very good notion to continue on Skype and so forth without having getting emotionally involved. waynesboro dating She had her very first genuine date with this guy that she met on the net. If they start out blaming other colleagues or the traffic, well, this is an indication that they are not willing to take duty for their mistakes. jerkmate affiliate It has a high success rate, so we believe it deserves a review.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/25/2008 6:45:48 AM OH my God, You just gotta read this  

lust4love
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,583)
Atco, NJ

My dad said " Son, it your duty as a Man to service a women when she is hot and bothered.Don't question her actions just drop your load and head back to base camp.
she'll let you know later on how she feels".This happened to me also with the girl next door.I felt a little scammed but then again I did get to taste her peaches.She was just enjoying herself and you had to ruin it by pushing the issue.She might have came back and did it again if you didnt make a big deal about it.Just enjoy being single

10/25/2008 7:30:46 AM OH my God, You just gotta read this  

awakeing
Walled Lake, MI

Ok so the moral of the story is....don't have sex on the third date.
Got it.

I don't even make it to a third date anymore guess I look what's beneath the
surface too fast.

10/25/2008 9:28:51 AM OH my God, You just gotta read this  

lorelaigilmore
Temple, TX

Quote from ilarco:
you poor bastard..
I cant imagine the torture you have been through, having a near perfect stranger grind the hell out of you, and not take anything, or expect any financial support..
I honestly feel what she did was completely unforgivable!!

Dude, that look on your face in your pic perfectly matches this smart a** comment.
Drop that wit in my box anytime.

10/25/2008 12:28:12 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  

tware4
Alexandria, VA

Women .... will always be ...... women. That's all I know what to explain it as.

10/30/2008 1:51:28 AM OH my God, You just gotta read this  

forever4
Victoria
Australia

some people are worse than others we arnt all tarned with the same brush

11/1/2008 4:02:10 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  

seadog10
Surprise, AZ

OK, I found my pen and paper - what was that address again?

11/1/2008 4:36:33 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  

tallbevfrompa
Pittsburgh, PA

Surely condoms were used....right?
If not....
This situation could take on a whole different tone 9 months from now.
I wonder if the night was worth possibly paying child support for the next 18 years?

11/3/2008 4:41:48 AM OH my God, You just gotta read this  
whomper
Greenwood, IN

If you really had common sense -- you wouldn't have been in that situation!

11/3/2008 12:37:07 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  

susie1961
Tulsa, OK

Just remember that the true joy of sarcasm, is that some people don't get it.

11/5/2008 8:17:29 AM OH my God, You just gotta read this  

titanicrose
Schaumburg, IL

What planet are you from? I just joined so no pictur yet! We all make mistakes in our lives! Now that I am older, I think twice before sex this has happened to us all but we move on and we learn lessons! Now remember when you do meet someone you are crazy about, let things move slowly! I even get the urge to have some fun with sex, but remember the best kind is realy caring about someone and showing through making love. Actully kissing is the best! I know sounds wierd and old fasion, but when two people like or love each other and to have a great kiss and the emotion in it is there, that's the BEST! That's sometimes just enough for me! Get over the moment and move on!

11/5/2008 12:51:18 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  
cableguy8900
Columbus, OH

Quote from friendseeker234:
Thats right i went on a third date and then we went back to my house, thats when she pinned me against the wall, and all the love of hates took place, on the wall, in the kitchen and the living room, it was all great she said i was the best lover she ever had!!!! Then i called her the next day and she said we were not compatible ? What the hell i felt so unloved so USED for my efforts, she didn't even stay long enough to try to rob me blind....I layed in the bottom of the shower for three days scrubbing my body with a wire brush..... AHHHH jesus ladies please have the sense to notice a scammer and do not have sex till you get to know someone and their intentions. There would be alot less Whining, and crying about how all men are jerks around here. Take some responsiblity for YOUR OWN actions. Thank you this has been a public service from someone with common sense.

I'd have sent this link in private but you prefer to stay invisible like me. Enjoy this.

11/7/2008 6:35:24 AM OH my God, You just gotta read this  
oceannight66
Franklinville, NC

i have been use dalso, we have been there and it hurts wether u r a male or female , went on a second date with this man, and yea i spen tth enight with him, well he brought home the next morning, everything was going great he kissed goodbye and told me to have a good day, well i called hime that afternoon to see how his date when, we hit it off real well, our first date we were both nervous as hell,but once we met,that all went a way,after we had dinner, we just strolled through walmrt, dont take much to please me, it was fun, long stry short, called him that afternoon, he dint act right real short with ,i new then something was wrong, he tells there nothing there, i called him because we were taling over the phone, tells me the next mroing i talk to much, not during sex,during the football game and i just wouldn't hush, i didnt realize i couldnt talk to him duringa game, is all men like this, my ex husband is, how else r u to get toknow someone, if u daont talk and communicate, quess he should wathce dth game with his dog,we stil talk some but havnet wen ton another date,but he is still not seeing anyone, he is still looking,i actually cried,what for i don tknow just hurt,alot bs he told me, to lont to get into

11/8/2008 12:08:18 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  

robowobo
Caseyville, IL

Quote from friendseeker234:
Thats right i went on a third date and then we went back to my house, thats when she pinned me against the wall, and all the love of hates took place, on the wall, in the kitchen and the living room, it was all great she said i was the best lover she ever had!!!! Then i called her the next day and she said we were not compatible ? What the hell i felt so unloved so USED for my efforts, she didn't even stay long enough to try to rob me blind....I layed in the bottom of the shower for three days scrubbing my body with a wire brush..... AHHHH jesus ladies please have the sense to notice a scammer and do not have sex till you get to know someone and their intentions. There would be alot less Whining, and crying about how all men are jerks around here. Take some responsiblity for YOUR OWN actions. Thank you this has been a public service from someone with common sense.

some women have a mindset of a 12 yr old and (when in Rome) as they say,

a buddy of mine had close to the same thing happen to him but she told him that he was a keeper and that's why.
i think its a line she just wanted sex that's all no strings kinda thing and couldn't tell ya.
be happy

11/8/2008 12:11:36 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  

nooneinnocent
Indianapolis, IN

anything wrong with turning the tables on a man? I've often used a guy just for sex. I always tell them though.

11/8/2008 12:22:03 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  

robowobo
Caseyville, IL

i really dont need to know
a lot of times its fun to live just to live