Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

College children tell Donna Freitas that they don t really like hook up culture. single women in charleston But her and I hit it off, I ended up visiting her and then we travelled collectively to Shanghai. I would dating that it seriously depends on catholic and tips accurate to her faith she is. russian girls snapchat Although there are various posts addressing widespread troubles such as drink spiking and sexual assault quite a few other people rant about locating avoiding worthless males and abstaining from sex without investment .

mormon hookup site

Meals is a further wonderful topic for a first date and this question is a enjoyable way to come at it. gay chat nashville Listen to these individuals talk and you will quickly discover that you have to have to avoid them at all fees for the reason that their negativity will drag you down. AmourFeel is an international dating internet site that assists singles find and speak to their matches, no matter what the distance among them is. sssniperwolf dating app If you want to know what company school seeks in an applicant and want to strategy ahead, then ‘Profile developing for MBA is for you.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/21/2008 12:09:34 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  

friendseeker234
Clifton Park, NY

Thats right i went on a third date and then we went back to my house, thats when she pinned me against the wall, and all the love of hates took place, on the wall, in the kitchen and the living room, it was all great she said i was the best lover she ever had!!!! Then i called her the next day and she said we were not compatible ? What the hell i felt so unloved so USED for my efforts, she didn't even stay long enough to try to rob me blind....I layed in the bottom of the shower for three days scrubbing my body with a wire brush..... AHHHH jesus ladies please have the sense to notice a scammer and do not have sex till you get to know someone and their intentions. There would be alot less Whining, and crying about how all men are jerks around here. Take some responsiblity for YOUR OWN actions. Thank you this has been a public service from someone with common sense.

10/21/2008 12:16:41 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  

bodogg33
Over 2,000 Posts (2,154)
Las Vegas, NV

That's why I like to get to know someone, hate that icky feeling.

10/21/2008 12:19:51 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  

marqeye
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,176)
Kent, OH

You have to better job of screening your hookups, dates or whatever you do.

cool

10/21/2008 12:26:47 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  
snugglebuddy4u
Saint Louis, MO

Wow sorry that happened to you, but really three dates? You really should take the time to get to know someone...and don't forget you can always say no too. But what a great night while it lasted, and lesson learned...that's the best "silver lining" scenario I can come up with for you...I tried.

10/21/2008 12:27:40 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  
snugglebuddy4u
Saint Louis, MO

Quote from bodogg33:
That's why I like to get to know someone, hate that icky feeling.

you said icky

10/21/2008 12:28:01 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  
wannaplaytag
Maryville, TN

congrats she did to you what most guys do to most girls. just accept it, love the memory and remember it.

10/21/2008 12:28:08 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  

google_mark
Houston, TX

Been there, at least you got laid. But yeah, that’s what you call a WTF moment.

10/21/2008 12:30:17 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  

ilarco
Roy, UT

you poor bastard..
I cant imagine the torture you have been through, having a near perfect stranger grind the hell out of you, and not take anything, or expect any financial support..
I honestly feel what she did was completely unforgivable!!

10/21/2008 12:35:41 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  

marqeye
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,176)
Kent, OH

Quote from ilarco:
you poor bastard..
I cant imagine the torture you have been through, having a near perfect stranger grind the hell out of you, and not take anything, or expect any financial support..
I honestly feel what she did was completely unforgivable!!
LOL sure you do hehe!

This guy is cool!

cool

10/21/2008 1:43:34 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  

lkn4honey
Over 2,000 Posts (2,454)
Las Vegas, NV

You got laid right?

So wy are u whinning like a girl than?

You stuck it to her, and thats it. Move on!

10/21/2008 1:51:17 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  

night_tangle
Over 1,000 Posts (1,091)
Anacortes, WA

i'm sorry for you man. at least she didnt steal your shit, or give you an STD. remeber, it took three date to find out the she was worthless youre lucky it didnt take longer and you had more invested into the relationship. try to remeber the good parts and not the bad.

10/21/2008 2:29:04 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  
whitechocolates
New South Wales
Australia

So how come shes the bad guy here?
Didnt you do her all over the house???LOL
WELL????? hadnt you already worked her out??

lts true...thats what the ladies are going through....lm not that easy though.
lm happy l dont live by regrets.lf you get to know someone,then you take the time YOU need to feel its genuine

Although,when you think about it,you cant always go without sex.
Put it down to a lusty night andput it in the box labelled .."Mutual saticfaction"

10/21/2008 2:39:01 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  

hopein08
Jackson, NJ

Quote from friendseeker234:
Thats right i went on a third date and then we went back to my house, thats when she pinned me against the wall, and all the love of hates took place, on the wall, in the kitchen and the living room, it was all great she said i was the best lover she ever had!!!!

You just described my fanatasy !!! Love the pinned you against the wall part

10/21/2008 2:40:25 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  
mistertwister69
Swanton, VT

Dude she could have already known you were incompatible but thought you were hott so banged you before she cut the cord.

Would it have been better if she told you the same thing and didn't bang you?

If you liked it, smart man goes,"It's kewl, call me whenever you want dinner and a dip, friends with bennies is fine with me I really like you and I'll always respect you."

Maybe she thought you made too much of it- chillax game ain't over it's still the first quarter...all up to you how you play it now- cool your jets Buck Rogers.

[Edited 10/21/2008 2:40:44 PM PST]

10/21/2008 2:45:46 PM OH my God, You just gotta read this  
bambibaby
Colorado Springs, CO

I agree! How does it feel lol, men do it to females ALL the time.