Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames chat

If you much better double your nearby light enforcement. acworth ga classifieds If I had to read a newspaper I m additional probably to study the sun or each day mail. Publishers submit their blogs or podcasts on Feedspot employing the form at the prime of this page. omegle mn The gender imbalance probably indicates that men have a a great deal tougher time finding a girlfriend at EAG than ladies would obtaining a boyfriend.

megahookup login

I tell him I am not paying due to the fact I didn t consume something. nanaimo hookups Contacting an employer to ascertain if any job openings exist does not count. Plot your findings on the graph (Figure six. filipino dating vancouver QuackQuack is viewed as as the finest chatting on line dating India portal, as it is on the internet effortless to get registered with the service.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/30/2007 1:09:58 AM Why do nice girls finish last?  

snazy182
River Falls, WI

Men always ask why nice guys? Or they would say good guys finish last?, so why not ask the same question. There are a lot of great woman out there, So why are so many here? How many times have the good ones been over looked because guys want the drop dead gourgous ones? Why over look personality? Should see right past that and i'm pretty sure men and women want the same things. Personality makes up the looks because that is who a person is that is what they are made of. So why do the girls who are real get pushed aside for ones that arn't? Why are all the good woman finishing last?

I have a friend (thanks rob) who told me that it is up to us to make a difference. We have to put our foot down and say no. It starts with one woman at a time and one man at a time. One by one maybe all of us, real good ppl wouldn't be finishing last, would be finishing first and even happier than ones who over look us... What ya say, should we try it?

9/30/2007 1:13:31 AM Why do nice girls finish last?  

feathers1966
Bellingham, WA

hunny we don`t finnish last,i used to say i wore a sign that saids creeps come on ecome all.eventually we finnish first

9/30/2007 1:41:10 AM Why do nice girls finish last?  

meemee86
Frisco, TX

I'd like to think nice girls eventually finish first. I'm trying to look at this as a short period in my life that will soon turn around and be a memory.

9/30/2007 1:46:32 AM Why do nice girls finish last?  

feathers1966
Bellingham, WA

meemee mo to. Just don`t know whats wrong with men these days

9/30/2007 2:17:36 AM Why do nice girls finish last?  

snazy182
River Falls, WI

Think men these days are lookin for the hot peice, but you are right we will finish frist. I just think as you say is a phase men will relaize what they have really been missin out on. Think if woman stick together maybe we can make them see that.. haha. Goll hope the men grow up fast cuz we have good honest real woman here going to waste. HURRY UP MEN!!!!

9/30/2007 2:25:36 AM Why do nice girls finish last?  

truegrace
Hagerstown, MD

all the nice women finish first they are the ones the men go after the real beauties turn them loose for the next stud down the road it's the nice girl that picks up the piecies and puts him back together,showing him what a real woman is

9/30/2007 2:28:47 AM Why do nice girls finish last?  

iamawoodturner
Mountain Grove, MO

yes you are right on

9/30/2007 2:39:03 AM Why do nice girls finish last?  

snazy182
River Falls, WI

See that's just it.. why does it have to be that way. Usually men clam up and because 1 bimbo screws them over they don't trust the nice ones either. Thinking we would do the same thing(s). Makes our job alot harder and that still is not fair. So really even thought we get the guy we also have to work harder at gettin him and keepin him and makin him better. That's why why can't they just see the mistake. haha.. but we all know men wants the drop dead gorgous things. But seriously we are all beautiful, they just need to figure that out. haha..

9/30/2007 2:55:29 AM Why do nice girls finish last?  

iamawoodturner
Mountain Grove, MO

sorry you feel like that,,i was married to a beautiful women, we dated for 2 years and no sex until we got married, 16 years later she divorced me, and then she wanted to get remarried and we did, then 7 years later she divorced me again {what was i thinking} she took the new house,160 acres, new car and everything that was not nailed down,,i know beauty isn`t only on the outside,but when your trust gets broken it takes time to get it back, i know this goes for women too..best of luck to you,, there is some good people in this old world..

9/30/2007 2:56:03 AM Why do nice girls finish last?  

truegrace
Hagerstown, MD

yes, but once they figure that out they no longer want the beauties, men never know what they truely want, they go in the candy store and come out with it all, just be happy in the end taht you were the one that had the chance to mend the pieces

9/30/2007 3:20:38 AM Why do nice girls finish last?  

snazy182
River Falls, WI

ooo.. man I am really sorry. That sucks. no offense but what a B.. I understand men do the same thing for us, so i see where ppl are comin from, but sucks everyone has to pick up other's garbage. Guess we will never get away from that. Ppl will always have bagage. I feel for you with what your x wife did to you. I'm really sorry hun.

9/30/2007 5:10:36 AM Why do nice girls finish last?  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

Wow Woodturner, I am very sorry to hear that. But don't give up as the same for everybody on here. Those special some ones are out there and we are going to find them as they will find us. I consider myself to be a nice guy and I am NOT going to finish last. My glass is half full. Best to all.

9/30/2007 5:32:02 AM Why do nice girls finish last?  

teespoon
Martinsville, VA

most people just wanna finish

9/30/2007 5:33:58 AM Why do nice girls finish last?  

dg1260
Galion, OH

WoodTurner! What were you thinkin? Married her twice?

9/30/2007 6:34:34 AM Why do nice girls finish last?  

lady_moniker
Joplin, MO

I have often asked myself this question. I know that my looks leave much to be desired, and having four young children doesn't help, but I have high confidence in my personality, intelligence, and sense of humor; though I imagine that my humor is not for everyone. I simply believe that the one I end up with will have to be my friend first. Someone unafraid to at least talk to me despite no physical attraction, then maybe, over time, things will develop.

Page: 1, 2, 3