Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

black gay hookup

He kept bringing me drinks and shots and every single time I went to get a round he would inform me it is his treat. craigslist pensacola personals List is updated as we obtain new weblog submissions and re ranked every single couple of weeks. The excellent outfit for each and every day this week! FEMAIL reveals this season s largest trends to embrace in the how to enable camera on omegle on android But then I started considering about it a lot more and started considering that possibly I did want to be in speak to with him and maybe attempt to reopen that partnership.

skipthegames

It s a member s only app that is only obtainable to individuals in London and New York City prior to its launch, it currently had 110,000 users signed up, so there is plenty to select from right here. single parents jacksonville fl Most vital is your bio result in that is what girls commonly see. We talked a little on the app, and ultimately met up for sushi. 2814061254 But that s precisely what we do in just about every dating app.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

10/3/2007 12:20:58 AM younger women& older men  

klazzmoo
Albuquerque, NM

are more and more of you young gals attracted to older men, and if so whats the age barrier.

10/3/2007 12:31:30 AM younger women& older men  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

It should not be about age, It's about maturity.
xoxoPeaches.

10/3/2007 12:43:18 AM younger women& older men  

klazzmoo
Albuquerque, NM

what age do you consider mature and would you go out with a guy in his 50's

10/3/2007 12:46:48 AM younger women& older men  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

Personally, I've not dated anyone in their 50's but, I have much fun talking with them. I've just never met one i was attracted to. And maturity? lol...That's a matter of oppinion. I've dated men as young as 21. but, I guess I don't act my age. jmo
xoxoPeaches.

10/3/2007 12:57:18 AM younger women& older men  

iamawoodturner
Mountain Grove, MO

i`m also 56,,i would have trouble with me dating a woman that`s my daughters age,, so 45 to 56 is more of what i am looking for, but age is just a number and if both of our interst is the same, then maybe we could talk some and get to know each other,,

10/3/2007 1:06:07 AM younger women& older men  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

Exactly, it very much depends on common ground and attratction. My father is 10yrs my stepmom's senior, One of my bros is 18yrs his wife's senior and they all very happy.
xoxoPeaches.

10/3/2007 1:07:53 AM younger women& older men  

iamawoodturner
Mountain Grove, MO

it can be beautiful if both are made for each other,

10/3/2007 1:16:57 AM younger women& older men  

chucky_t
Akron, IN

I have found that there are a lot of younger women being attracted to older men. Not sure why it is happening but it is. I find those that are attracted to older men do have a higher maturity level and more common sense.

They seem to be looking for a relationship based on common interest, lifestyle, and respect more then good looks and party time. They are looking more for a partner in life rather then just a boyfriend. They are more interested in personal happiest then what their friends think.

10/3/2007 1:23:03 AM younger women& older men  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

If you gentleman don't mind me stating my oppinion, I will do so...lol ok or not...Anyhow, Women like me, I want a Leader not a follower and older men offer that knowledge,life experience and wisdom..We like guideance...I do lol. but, hey JMO
xoxoPeaches.

10/3/2007 1:32:54 AM younger women& older men  

chucky_t
Akron, IN

Good point Peaches, that is true also. A lot of older men have established their place in life and know in what direction they are going. They offer stability, experience, and security. A lot of times they will want their partner to success in life without worrying about her competing with them as well. So a younger woman will have a better chance at a career if she should want that.

A lot of younger women are deciding not to have children as well now a days. She will get a lot less pressure to have children from an older man that either already has children or also decided to not have children.

10/3/2007 3:53:06 AM younger women& older men  

teespoon
Martinsville, VA

age just a number so enjoy who you date vibes chemersty there go for it life too short as it is,

10/4/2007 8:38:57 AM younger women& older men  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

And lets not forget the maturity of us older guys.. Not many ladies my age can keep up with this kid............

Later, Blu

10/14/2007 5:19:39 PM younger women& older men  

skipd
Walnut Grove, CA

im a 55 y/o man and i agree with you all the way. ladies my age tire to easy

10/14/2007 6:12:33 PM younger women& older men  

wanttodance
Big Rapids, MI

i would just like a man thats honest dosent lie about what he want saying he wants what i want then when it comes right down to it change.

10/14/2007 10:07:26 PM younger women& older men  

t6m6c6
Montgomery, IL

IF TWO PEOPLE LOVE ONE ANOTHER WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT THAT YOU CAN NOT CONTROL YOUR HART AND WHO YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH YES I THINK THERE IS A LIMIT TO IT

10/14/2007 11:33:07 PM younger women& older men  

sumbeach763
Richmond, VA

I dont want them to much older then me......I want them to be able to keep up with me.....JMO.............