Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

how to post on mega personal

Speaking about work, the little ones, or household repairs ought to not be the major focus of nights when you re trying to reconnect as a couple. latina dating atlanta In that case, you then ask participants numbered one to introduce themselves to a two sitting kitty corner from them, and so on until all of the ones and twos have had a chance to meet. It s early days for Feels, and it is launching into a extremely crowded industry. tallahassee adultlook A similar circumstance is with couples who have been with each other for a extended time.

www listcrawler com

Finding that dating seriously up by letting her achievable on what is the app that unique somebody can be what is a permanent ban. oahu dating Can you give us a lift to the other side of the bridge? The guys were stunned but seriously had no decision other than to say okay. You could even want to consider about the activity as corporate speed dating, a opportunity for participants to meet every single other immediately, and possibly, uncover possible close colleagues. adam4adam gay dating mobile Our main priority is the wellbeing of our shoppers.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/7/2008 4:14:52 PM obama supporters in VA stand up  
mamacita85
Richmond, VA

Quote from livetolove08:
the guy has no experience wat so ever, it was a horrible choice and the nation will suffer because of it

He has more experince than palin and Mccain.. he didnt even campagen his stuff... Obama knows what he wants to do with this country... it about time a changes has come.

11/7/2008 4:37:32 PM obama supporters in VA stand up  

bryanwv20
Ashland, VA

I am sorry, how does he have more"EXPIERENCE" than mccain?????????????please explain....remember vietnam.i voted for our prez elect,but i know the real facts,to base my decisions on

11/8/2008 7:30:41 AM obama supporters in VA stand up  

inoran
Fredericksburg, VA

"I deff would not consider you guys either/or. Like I said...just most of the ones Ive heard complaining...Im so tired of hearing about the "black" issue"

"I deff would not consider you guys either/or.

I would comment if I had any idea what you mean.

Everyone complains and everyone has issues. I don't have any issues I consider "black" (whatever that means). But I do have issues.

11/8/2008 7:41:01 AM obama supporters in VA stand up  

inoran
Fredericksburg, VA

"Who be "WE?" (I guess not you)

"""There are many people expecting oBUMo to provide for them. They will be sorely disappointed when illegals will still have, in 4 years, the jobs Americans once held; including hotel maids, hospital workers..."""

I'm sure there are long lines of "Americans" at Motel 6, Sleep Inn, and the kitchens of hospitals applying and hoping to get those sought after jobs. We import nurses from the Philippines, India, and other nations because we don't have enough "Americans" trained or willing to train to work in hospitals. I bet there are "Americans" waiting for the first vacancy at TruGreen so they can do yard work. The lame illegals argument is what is used when time to blame. I'm sure the "illegals" caused the financial meltdown. Oh wait, that was those very smart and very greedy "Americans."

11/8/2008 8:24:14 AM obama supporters in VA stand up  
servantofgod
Rural Retreat, VA

I didn't vote for either of them due to the fact that I didn't hear anything good from either one of them.

I would have liked to have heard what they were going to do about the Patriot Act. All this election has turned out to be was a racial election and is not a good reason to vote for anyone. That saddens me.

Doesn't seem to me that anyone was trying to find how they were going to handle any of the REAL issues. All I've heard about this election is nothing but racial crap. I'm so tired of hearing it.

It doesn't matter what color anyone is. It was suppose to be about this country and how to make it a better place to live.

Char

11/8/2008 9:03:04 AM obama supporters in VA stand up  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)
Colonial Beach, VA

seems to me you have one way vision becauise I certainly didn't hear Obama call anyone a terrorist nor use any RACIST TERMINOLOGY. funny how people see what they wish to see, and turn the other way to make themselves seem innocent. All you saw was racism, but was that racism aimed at talking down McCain? Or was it the other way around, in other words, there was racism only from one party NO? Just my observation

OH! and the eocnomy my dear, is far more important right now than you hearing about the Patriot Act.

[Edited 11/8/2008 9:05:28 AM]

11/8/2008 9:10:14 AM obama supporters in VA stand up  
mamacita85
Richmond, VA

Quote from bryanwv20:
I am sorry, how does he have more"EXPIERENCE" than mccain?????????????please explain....remember vietnam.i voted for our prez elect,but i know the real facts,to base my decisions on

Just because i misspelled something, does enable you to make a mockery. That is a bit immature especially for a man your age. Nice, but thank you for pointing out my grammar error.

To comment your response: It does not matter if McCain was in Vietnam. We all heard his sobby story about being prisoner of war but reality was that he was treated like royalty. Wow, he was in Vietnam...then again, so was John Kerry yet he didn't get the presidential ticket. I honestly don’t believe that serving a war proves anything. I do not think we ought to rely on selecting our presidential candidate based on serving a war. This old fellow used every tactic he could to get the presidential nomination. Yet he failed.
Despite McCain being in the political field longer than Obama, you have to admit Obama is a better politician. Throughout his campaign, McCain never assisted his own campaign nor did he support his running mate Palin (after all he chose her). His campaign was all over the place, such a mess it was that all his aides despised each other. McCain kept changing his agenda too many times that it led us to believe, even the staunched republicans he was not ready to lead the nation- "if he is going to continue changing his mind, what will he do as President?". Obama on the other hand, rarely changed his plan. This man even went making phone calls to people to vote for him even up until the end.
In fact many more republicans voted for Obama, even the KKK :0 Not because he's black or young but because he was a much more qualified candidate. Despite his short years in the senate, his intellectual and modesty just wowed us just enough to trust him in leading OUR NATION. In fact we all know he will be the next FDR, JFK or Einsenhower. He focused on our needs whereas McCain just did anything to win the presidential ticket.

11/8/2008 9:39:51 AM obama supporters in VA stand up  

headielyfe
Salem, VA

Quote from inoran:
"I deff would not consider you guys either/or. Like I said...just most of the ones Ive heard complaining...Im so tired of hearing about the "black" issue"

"I deff would not consider you guys either/or.

I would comment if I had any idea what you mean.

Everyone complains and everyone has issues. I don't have any issues I consider "black" (whatever that means). But I do have issues.

So first you say you would comment if you knew what I meant....then, in the same post, commented about what I said. You obviously didnt read all of the posts...maybe you should try that out some time. Its fun. Really.

11/8/2008 10:16:14 AM obama supporters in VA stand up  

firstlight
Over 2,000 Posts (2,799)
Strasburg, VA

Quote from mamacita85:

It does not matter if McCain was in Vietnam. We all heard his sobby story about being prisoner of war but reality was that he was treated like royalty.
Okay I have to step in here. John McCain was held as a POW. He was offered release because of his father's status but refused to leave behind his comrades. The Vietnamese, insulted by his refusal then treated him far worse than the other prisoners. Being a POW in Vietnam was nothing to be taken lightly. His bravery should and is commended.
Quote from mamacita85:
I honestly don’t believe that serving a war proves anything.

To use your very own expression miss mamacita...WOW! Excuse me but I really don't believe you truly feel that way and may have posted in haste.
Quote from mamacita85:
Despite McCain being in the political field longer than Obama, you have to admit Obama is a better politician.
I don't think that being a better politician will necessarily make you a better president. I agree that Obama is charismatic and a wonderful speaker, two important traits in politics.
Quote from mamacita85:

In fact many more republicans voted for Obama, even the KKK :0
Okay...now your are just pulling stuff out of your ...hat.
Quote from mamacita85:
In fact we all know he will be the next FDR, JFK or Eisenhower.
None of us know any thing but we can certainly all hope and pray.
I know my prayers and my hopes too, for that matter are with our president elect. I truly hope he goes down in history as our greatest leader to date. He has his work cut out for him.

11/8/2008 10:21:06 AM obama supporters in VA stand up  

oceanmimi
Leesburg, VA

You go firstlight, right on!!!!

11/8/2008 10:46:18 AM obama supporters in VA stand up  

mike22304
Over 1,000 Posts (1,452)
Alexandria, VA

Quote from inoran:
"Who be "WE?" (I guess not you)

"""There are many people expecting oBUMo to provide for them. They will be sorely disappointed when illegals will still have, in 4 years, the jobs Americans once held; including hotel maids, hospital workers..."""

I'm sure there are long lines of "Americans" at Motel 6, Sleep Inn, and the kitchens of hospitals applying and hoping to get those sought after jobs. We import nurses from the Philippines, India, and other nations because we don't have enough "Americans" trained or willing to train to work in hospitals. I bet there are "Americans" waiting for the first vacancy at TruGreen so they can do yard work. The lame illegals argument is what is used when time to blame. I'm sure the "illegals" caused the financial meltdown. Oh wait, that was those very smart and very greedy "Americans."

Why are there so many unemployed?

11/8/2008 12:21:10 PM obama supporters in VA stand up  

inoran
Fredericksburg, VA

""So first you say you would comment if you knew what I meant....then, in the same post, commented about what I said. You obviously didnt read all of the posts...maybe you should try that out some time. Its fun. Really.""

My post had nothing to do with understanding what you were attempting to communicate. But I did go back and as your wrote, found it fun. And as far as your being tired of hearing about "black" issues. You couldn't possibly understand what it is like to deal with a "black" issue. While you may hit your head on that animated wall, those who are dealing with "black" issues running into the wall. Thier concerns are real. You can tune out if you don't want to hear.

11/8/2008 12:35:15 PM obama supporters in VA stand up  

inoran
Fredericksburg, VA

"Why are there so many unemployed?"

There are many reasons with the most obvious answer to your question, the economic downturn. GM is the latest major employer laying off and these individuals were "Americans." I'm sure you tuned into the news over the last few weeks and heard about other major employers laying off and they were mostly "Americans." This post could turn into a micro and macro enconomic diatribe but why bother. I suspect you know and have heard why there are layoffs, foreclosures, bankruptcies, etc., and it isn't the fault of the "illegals" you mentioned. There is enough blame to go around and a good starting point would be the elected geniuses in D.C., heads of financial empires who put thier companies into the ditch yet cashed out with millions, and others. But you think this problem is illegals?

11/8/2008 12:37:37 PM obama supporters in VA stand up  

elmont_35
Pulaski, VA

yes i did love it!!!

11/8/2008 1:06:56 PM obama supporters in VA stand up  

echo50
Radford, VA

me me me me Im up and happy