Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals con

I think if a lot more people today asked themselves this query they d be far more prepared to in fact date. craigslist personals fayetteville arkansas You can get to know a totally websites of singles and take one hundred subsequent step web site actual face to face dates. But how numerous messages should you exchange before you ask her out? how to meet dantdm on omegle Our on the net magazine advises you how to create an appealing profile, provides tips on writing the initially message to somebody new and even assists you prepare for that all essential 1st date.

best website to hookup for free

Participants exchange names and get in touch with details through the two minutes so that they can connect with the individuals who appealed to them following the speed dating session. san luis obispo dating sites You won t discover this type of success, entertaining or excitement anyplace else. On line dating is also the source for financial and other scams that bring about emotional trauma. ultrasurf omegle Hello Everybody, I am working as affiliate marketer In dating Mainly and there is some of affiliate Network who have those provides.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/4/2008 8:46:01 PM obama supporters in VA stand up  
black757
Chesapeake, VA

if you voted for Obama let it be known.

11/4/2008 9:56:52 PM obama supporters in VA stand up  
mrnyceguy
Glen Allen, VA

i did i did

11/5/2008 9:37:50 AM obama supporters in VA stand up  

cocopurple
Chesapeake, VA

obama 08...great day in american history was made on nov 4, 2008...

11/5/2008 10:24:21 AM obama supporters in VA stand up  
livetolove08
Newport News, VA

the guy has no experience wat so ever, it was a horrible choice and the nation will suffer because of it

11/5/2008 11:33:45 AM obama supporters in VA stand up  
black757
Chesapeake, VA

Quote from livetolove08:
the guy has no experience wat so ever, it was a horrible choice and the nation will suffer because of it

SO DID YOU VOTE FOR HIM THE ANSWER MUST BE YES IF YOU RESPONDED TO THIS THREAD IF NOT YOU IN TROUBLE YOURSELF CAUSE YOU CANT COMPREHEND THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
CHUURCH

11/5/2008 12:13:41 PM obama supporters in VA stand up  

mike22304
Over 1,000 Posts (1,354)
Alexandria, VA

Most of the people that voted for oBUMo never considered issues or qualifications. They would have voted for Rodney King had he been on the ballot.

11/5/2008 12:29:04 PM obama supporters in VA stand up  
black757
Chesapeake, VA

Quote from mike22304:
Most of the people that voted for oBUMo never considered issues or qualifications. They would have voted for Rodney King had he been on the ballot.

did you vote for him no so why even bother the thread just couldnt help yourself right? thats why hes the president cause he can help YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
chuurch

11/5/2008 5:42:35 PM obama supporters in VA stand up  

headielyfe
Salem, VA

Deff voted OBAMA!! And what a beatiful day it is I find it funny too that 90% of the people Ive heard complaining so far seem like inbred, racist, rednecks. If anyone can shape us up at all its going to be him

11/5/2008 6:42:55 PM obama supporters in VA stand up  
h8w8tn
Vinton, VA

I am not inbred, racist, or redneck and didn't vote for Obama.

11/5/2008 6:58:53 PM obama supporters in VA stand up  

junebug8808
Lebanon, VA

no inbreeding here or redneck issues either and my vote was for ralph nader. Just to state that I disapproved of the two that were forced down our throats for 3 months! Obama will do fine though I pray!

11/6/2008 6:59:18 PM obama supporters in VA stand up  

mrtony757
Chesapeake, VA

OBAMA BABY

11/7/2008 2:33:47 PM obama supporters in VA stand up  

inoran
Fredericksburg, VA

"Most of the people that voted for oBUMo never considered issues or qualifications. They would have voted for Rodney King had he been on the ballot"

What a stupid comment. Your will get your chance again smart person and maybe you will have a dream ticket of: Sarah Palin (President) and Joe the Plumber (Vice President)

And then President Palin can add Bill O'Reilly (Sec of State), Rush (Sec of Defense), Sean Hannity (Presidential Spokesman)., etc.... And for good measures, our current President (who by the way has a MBA) as our UN Ambassador since he has a way of making so many lasting friends.

Wait a minute, all this would be kind of "stupid."

President-elect Obama now will have to prove he has the right stuff. President Bush and team had eight years. Are we better off now?????????

11/7/2008 2:38:38 PM obama supporters in VA stand up  

inoran
Fredericksburg, VA

"""the guy has no experience wat so ever, it was a horrible choice and the nation will suffer because of it"""

huh? President Bush and his team of experts had many years of experience. Look where that got us--stuck in Iraq, few friends around the world, the economy in the toilet, a housing slump, bankruptcy, etc. So much for experience...

11/7/2008 3:35:03 PM obama supporters in VA stand up  

headielyfe
Salem, VA

I deff would not consider you guys either/or. Like I said...just most of the ones Ive heard complaining...Im so tired of hearing about the "black" issue

11/7/2008 4:02:00 PM obama supporters in VA stand up  

mike22304
Over 1,000 Posts (1,354)
Alexandria, VA

Quote from inoran:
"Most of the people that voted for oBUMo never considered issues or qualifications. They would have voted for Rodney King had he been on the ballot"

What a stupid comment. Your will get your chance again smart person and maybe you will have a dream ticket of: Sarah Palin (President) and Joe the Plumber (Vice President)

And then President Palin can add Bill O'Reilly (Sec of State), Rush (Sec of Defense), Sean Hannity (Presidential Spokesman)., etc.... And for good measures, our current President (who by the way has a MBA) as our UN Ambassador since he has a way of making so many lasting friends.

Wait a minute, all this would be kind of "stupid."

President-elect Obama now will have to prove he has the right stuff. President Bush and team had eight years. Are we better off now?????????

Who be "WE?"

There are many people expecting oBUMo to provide for them. They will be sorely disappointed when illegals will still have, in 4 years, the jobs Americans once held; including hotel maids, hospital workers...