Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

quick hookups in my area

Dont want to push all the dates in the quickest time attainable. delaware hookups Overall, this is surely a single that is ideal suited to persons who are searching for relationships rather than quick term flings, but you ll have to spend for a subscription to access the very best features. You can enlist the assist of a waiter or bartender to aid you create a distraction, call the police, or get a protected ride household. korean hook up app When you sign up for the app, you select what you happen to be looking for just to chat, casual dates, a significant connection or stay open minded.

denver gay hookups

Use your bio as a starting point, so building a profile that actually reflects who you are means that you will have considerably a lot more exciting conversations. places to get laid in edmonton Never have a single any additional . A few years ago my wife and I and a further General Authority and his wife had been on a Church assignment. skipthegames bozeman Rather than be separated by the constraints of the pandemic, Blue met his boyfriend in a quarantine pod.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

7/25/2009 9:34:35 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
easier2walkaway
Raleigh, NC

Iam single, because I can say right now I enjoy it and I just want friends. For one it is peaceful and I can have my space and I don't have to answer to anyone.

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

7/27/2009 2:41:25 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

mitchgonzalez
Kernersville, NC

never to intimidated love , i know where i stand & intimidation is not 1 of them

8/17/2009 5:15:41 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

redmanz
Raleigh, NC

I've noticed that also..Its because most attractive women carry themselves above other people and there standards are high..But thats not always true..Other times women realize that men are only with them because of there looks and that can be depressing at times..

8/27/2009 9:12:41 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
bigshugar
Raleigh, NC

I think that men who are not confident in themselves dont have the NADS to approach a good looking woman for a date-----Hell looks are only skin deep.
Ive met some real self-centered b*tches that thought that they are Gods gift to mankind. .
The best and most kind hearted ladies i have met were average looking or full figured--GREAT FUN to be with.
You can only do so much with makeup--the real person WILL come out soon or later.

8/29/2009 7:49:35 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

azfrog
Charlotte, NC

bigshur, could not have been put any better

8/29/2009 11:10:06 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

newlady2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,445)
Goldsboro, NC

Since when in hell did looks really,,,,,I mean really matter???

You either like a person or you don't ; and by God if ya'll base life on people's

looks , then YOU are nothing on the inside!

8/31/2009 7:02:48 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

mr3papa3smurff
Fayetteville, NC

alot of good looking woman always have men that wants them and there boyfriend dont want that so they always get dumped

8/31/2009 8:39:35 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
bigheart_48
Rutherford College, NC

Beauty, as said, is in the eye of the beholder, although, I believe that a lot of men including myself are a little weary that a "good looking" woman will indeed be flirted with and hit on more frequently than those who are not so "good looking" and ultimately cheat on her mate given so many opportunities to do so. This in my opinion makes even the most attractive of ladies who would take the step to cheat not worthy of the title of "good looking" but instead, in my eyes, one lady to avoid entirely. My ex-wife was a very pretty woman who was hit on time after time and eventually gave into the temptation and in turn ruined a great 20 year marriage. I have learned this second time around to look at the person from the inside out and as the old cliche' says; "Never judge a book by it's cover".

8/31/2009 9:46:10 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
junglekitty
Nashville, NC

Men are always afraid that I will cheat though it has always been the other way around for me. They assume that because I have men coming on to me all the time that Im somehow gonna just drop my panties for them all just because of the way I look. NOT TRUE! Just cause Im come on to doesnt mean that Im gonna just cheat. If I was an ugly person or unattractive person then maybe I would because of the rare chance of it happening again. But Im not one of those people and so Im single. The whole I cheated on you before you could bit gets old after a while. I hear so much that "Oh, you look sneaky cause of your eyes". Thats like saying all Asian people are sneaky and untrustworthy because they have slanted eyes!!! What the hell!

8/31/2009 1:44:06 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
speakinsilence1
Hope Mills, NC

I think they're alone because men in general are attracted to looks. Yes, it's nice to have someone who is attractive, but, if you are VERY attractive, men automatically assume they have no chance. Believe it or not, men have confidence issues too...whether that be about their appearance or emotional offerings

Again, that's just me and how I feel at times

8/31/2009 7:39:52 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
daveraleigh
Raleigh, NC

Good looking women are alone simply because of choice. They have the options, they simply choose not to exercise them.

Cheat?? if a man is fulfilled by his woman, why cheat..

One night stands? I'm not interested..it takes a bit of time to get there, and that should be worth the trip. There as well as back..

Intimidated?? Please give me a break....by what??

Too independent ??? independent of what??

Like I stated... It's a matter of choice...

9/8/2009 12:51:30 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

echo0001
Front Royal, VA

Alot of men are just thinking there to hot to talk to.

9/8/2009 1:29:57 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

focuschic21
Snow Camp, NC

Good looking women are often alone because they get hurt and used so many times they give up in trying to find happiness. They think- whats the use, theyre all the same. At least thats my reason for choosing to be alone.

9/9/2009 7:56:28 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

intricatesystem
Fayetteville, NC

I have no idea honestly.
Most of em' seem to pass me up at first glance.

9/16/2009 10:45:04 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

sylvagirl
Sylva, NC

I wish I really new why. Personally, I think they are intimidated. Most post very shadowy dark photos, ones that are 10 years old and know they will be found out. In the meantime they take out a goodlooking woman, go away feeling great and I end up feeling like garbage! (Not really) I have no lack of dates -- one meal and they hit the road never to be heard from again. I do all the polite things any southern girl was taught to do. Write thank you notes, be appreciative, and above all be sincere. I post pictures made within the last 6 months and everybody says I look just like my pictures. Perhaps I should post one not very clear so they don't know what I look like. Not post one at all? I shy away from profiles with no picture. Not a good idea there. Hope someday I finally meet the one to spend the rest of my life with.

9/18/2009 5:03:22 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
starbuckcoffee
Wilmington, NC

NONE OF THE ABOVE.

Have you ever met a nice good-looking guy and after 5 minutes of chatting, you could it wait to get the hell away. It can happen the other way around too.

9/19/2009 2:42:00 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
rique973
Asheboro, NC

you know what they say "beauty is only skin deep, but ugly is to the bone" I say it depends on the woman. Some are so used to guys approaching them they won't lift a finger to meet a guy they like, some are to concieded they won't give a guy a chance based on the guys looks alone if they could get pass it perhaps they might find some one they like but that is not to say he also won't be a jerk. They come in all shapes and sizes and so do you,,,,

9/28/2009 10:11:23 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

virgo01
Concord, NC

9/30/2009 6:39:28 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

sasha027
Forest City, NC

BECAUSE I AM FAT????????????::

10/9/2009 9:41:08 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

travaun
Apex, NC

The reason why is most women that think they are really good looking feel that the man owe them just because they look good. They expectation r so high because of there looks. So alot of men dont waste there time. Its not always about looks you have to have something upstairs to.

10/9/2009 1:46:33 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
menad
Southport, NC

well all i can say as a pretty women.. im alone because i havent found a man that can keep up with me wont cheat, and a man that isnt lazy or just wants a sex thing!.. and im not self centered or materialistic. im a hard worker and i dont spread my legs for just anyone... so tell me why am i alone...i been looking

10/10/2009 12:36:32 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

topdawg919
Garner, NC

hi i'm new any one want to chat

10/13/2009 7:49:18 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
laidbackandfun
Havelock, NC

that is so untrue

10/15/2009 10:34:26 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
bzone
Fayetteville, NC

Doesn't matter if she look good, all women have the same problem, the men they meet have no idea how to treat a woman!

10/17/2009 7:42:57 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
baby46
Winston Salem, NC

we dont like being lonley exspectly when they live 65 miles away from u and then tell u they dont have the money 4 gas too c u,, BULL HOCKY id rather be with my man than be alone. and i do most of the driving too c him. not this week-end

10/18/2009 10:06:36 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

tbear678
Kernersville, NC

well most men doknt know how to talk to a great looking woman when thay open there mouths thay say something stuped most men have no class or the words to get a pretty woman instress . well you ask i know im a man and when i meet a great looking woman i go flush mind gos blank a say something that proable sounds stuped thats just my take no it yours truely barry

10/18/2009 11:16:17 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC

Chit!! What whiners!!

10/19/2009 7:28:29 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
dorothya
Kinston, NC

Wow! Why knock around good looking people like that! They have feelings to. You never know what has happen in a persons life, just because they look good does not mean they do not know what pain is! Maybe they are just being extra careful and getting out fast this time if they see red lights instead of sticking around for a long time and wasteing more years. Don't be so hard.

10/22/2009 5:19:17 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
lolgreglol
Camp Lejeune, NC

good looking women normally have large egos to match

now dont get me wrong not everyone is the same but to my experience the more lovelier they look the nastier they act.

i guess they think because they look good they dont have to be nice.

10/25/2009 2:57:53 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
lovemeonly1
Fayetteville, NC

10/25/2009 5:50:56 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

cowboy_kirk
Oxford, NC

My experience has been that good looking women are too picky. Or they want to avoid the good men that they might be tempted to marry and end the "party" too soon.

10/25/2009 7:14:23 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

damike23
Lincolnton, NC

they want da world and think they got to have da best all da time

11/7/2009 7:38:56 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
dorothya
Kinston, NC

I WAS INTERESTED IN YOU BUT WHEN I READ WHAT YOU ARE THINKING AND FEEELING HERE I GOT SCARED. IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE VERY MAD. WHY ARE YOU WRITING THIS? WHY DO YOU FEEL THIS WAY?

11/7/2009 7:47:23 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

satinsky2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,645)
Charlotte, NC

11/8/2009 11:37:33 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
dusty_69
Madison, NC

We are afraid of being turned down thus you sit alone and we sit alone with a gap between us.

11/16/2009 1:32:09 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

stevetherebel
Pittsboro, NC

It just might be that their stuck on theirselves, have forgotten or have never been considerate, and are too busy looking for another "Beautiful Person" on the outside, instead of what's on the inside...

11/18/2009 10:07:18 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
unsinkablewoman
Raleigh, NC

I am sure most woman don't need to be with a man,. But very good looking woman wont put up with a lot of BS from players like some other needy women types do, there are lots of reasons that a woman may feel needy,it may not be her looks but her education, the fact she has been cheated on, things she was told as a child,maybe she is over wt, or to thin,.. But a confident woman that was raised to have self respect and self confidence and has a good sound family background with a better then avg,education dose know something that needy woman don't, she knows she can do better on her own then to be with a man that is a lair or cheat a drug addict an alcoholic,a sex-holic,or deviant of some kind, but once any woman has been in a relationship that has been a bad experience for her,which may have left her self-confidence to be undermined in anyway, She starts to lose the desire to be in a relationship with a man, Until she is sure she has nothing to fear,..Thing is men treat very good looking woman and confident woman different then the avg looking woman they meet, they make things worse for avg looking woman, it continues to lower their confidence and sooner or later self respect,...It takes a good deal of work for a woman to regain both no matter what she may look like, This is a real shame, for she may never be the same happy woman she once was,.. I hope that any man or woman that has been put down in a relationship could only see it was not something to let change them, But to learn from, so that they could be sure the next person they get involved with will not be the same type of human that would hurt them,..

PS.I think everyone wants to find someone they feel is good looking inside and out,that is fun to be with treats you with respect and confides in them,is honest
but more important is finding someone that is trustworthy !! that is not looking for a pot of gold, a nurse, or a fool to plays head games with.. Good Luck to us all

11/18/2009 11:02:03 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

bones01
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,922)
Morehead City, NC

Quote from dusty_69:
We are afraid of being turned down thus you sit alone and we sit alone with a gap between us.

I'm never afraid of being turned down. So a woman says to you "Not Interested". It's no big deal and it shouldn't stop you from asking the next Lady you are interested in.
I've told Gals that I wasn't interested and was polite and honest about it. That's just how life works. Some take offense, and some just understand. Lot's of different people in this world.

11/18/2009 11:37:01 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
soullygrounded
Over 2,000 Posts (3,935)
Seven Springs, NC

Quote from cowboy_kirk:
My experience has been that good looking women are too picky. Or they want to avoid the good men that they might be tempted to marry and end the "party" too soon.

Is it really possible to be 'too picky' when one is talking about spending much of their life with another? Sounds too much like an 'easy' excuse for those men that are unwilling to live up to the standards of a good woman - whether good looking or 'plain jane'. And yes, the same holds true if the question read: "Why are good looking men almost always alone?"

11/18/2009 11:44:43 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
soullygrounded
Over 2,000 Posts (3,935)
Seven Springs, NC

Quote from tulio11:
I think most people on here have been burned one way or another. There are lots of good looking women on here. But like men I'm sure they're leery because of past experiences.So maybe they are more selective in what they are looking for.Maybe they don't know what they want,but are damn sure of what they don't want. I know this goes for men as well.

Is this considered 'too picky' or 'selective'? Geez, I hope not, as we all should go ahead and delete our profiles if it is. JMHO

[Edited 11/18/2009 11:45:40 AM PST]

11/18/2009 12:58:15 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
makeunus
Over 1,000 Posts (1,567)
Mount Airy, NC

fear of rejection

11/20/2009 10:42:51 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

bluecougareyes
Over 1,000 Posts (1,649)
Chelan, WA

Why are good looking women almost always alone?
Because there just / almost like every one else......Their L@@KING TOO !!!
and BEING L@@KED AT TOO !!!

Tall, short, shy, glamores, fat, skinny, out going...your still alone...It's just life !

11/20/2009 10:57:07 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

bluecougareyes
Over 1,000 Posts (1,649)
Chelan, WA

Quote from dusty_69:

WE ARE AFRAID ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????//

Who is/are WE ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????//

What are you feeling and where are you living..........
That makes / cusses you too be AFRAID of women ?

Good looking or not It's in the eyes of the beholder.
All kinds of people could be alone for many reasons.
Some good looking women (as seen) could be just very shy,
So you need to be BOLD & BRAVE !!

11/24/2009 12:55:39 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

lookingforgold
New Bern, NC

There are many reasons. Many of them know they look good, and they think it carries more weight than it does. Another reason, which I beleive is the top one is that men are more afraid to approach a beautiful woman because it is believed that the better she looks the better our chances of being rejected.

Edit: I dont think they are always alone, but that is the reason why some of them are alone.

[Edited 11/24/2009 12:58:04 AM PST]

11/24/2009 12:44:32 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

ki2569
Asheville, NC

i have been a musician for the better part of 16 years and what i have noticed is that men have a cocept that beautiful women are with someone already ..
therfore they will not even approach them.or they have been shotdown or ignored so often they wont even try.

Most beautiful women have such a high standard for men they wont give a lesser looking man the time of day ..and thats why i tink most women are alone.

ps..you said be honest.

no offense to anyone...i give everyone a chance.

ki

11/30/2009 7:00:04 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

crowwolf
Winston Salem, NC

I will never forget what an Eldro on the Rez told me one summer, he said koga (crow), no matter how good they look, someone somewhere is sick of their shit (excuse my fluent french)
May not be why they are alone though, maybe they just choose to be, or maybe......just maybe....we are skeered of em and think we aint got a chance now way (and they say WE are the shallow ones lol)

12/9/2009 7:41:18 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
atigger86
Salisbury, NC

i agree with most of these answers

12/10/2009 7:26:27 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

mitsie
Greensboro, NC

OR maybe they got tired of some guys sh- -, and kicked them to the curb! I got tired of living with a drunk who liked to push me around when he was mad at the world!

12/10/2009 9:21:44 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
angelbye
Asheville, NC

ok so..im single because i refuse to put up with the dumb shit...the lies..the childish ways. the drama..we as women are lonely creatures when alone..not that we NEED to b with someone to b complete...but we WANT to b with someone to b complete...i myslf know what i want and have made wrong choices in men...most are shallow...and there brainstems end at there nutsac..keep in mind i said MOST,- not all. and with that belief,-my search goes on...for the one that i cant wait to get home to..he's out there..mayb, theres always hope.and as for looks.im not a vain person...looks will fade and all you will have is who u are as a person....thats what matters...try to be the change you want to see...good luck!

12/10/2009 9:27:59 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

tazzzzzz
Over 2,000 Posts (3,235)
Newport, NC

And The Angry Tounge Has Spoke Again.

12/10/2009 9:32:22 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
angelbye
Asheville, NC

seems u fit in one of the above...im by no means angry..ive just out grown the drama and DONT HAVE TO SETTLE FOR A BRAINSTEM...cuz there are FEW things i need in this world from a man...drama isnt 1 of them...

12/10/2009 9:36:29 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

tazzzzzz
Over 2,000 Posts (3,235)
Newport, NC

Just reading here...We see The Drama.

12/10/2009 9:48:38 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

tazzzzzz
Over 2,000 Posts (3,235)
Newport, NC

Good night angelbye.

No need to be upset.just posting the way you come off. Sweet dream's.

[Edited 12/10/2009 10:15:09 PM PST]

12/10/2009 9:56:15 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
angelbye
Asheville, NC

yea..ok...thanks for the reminder...

12/12/2009 1:23:07 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

skydancer828
Bryson City, NC

i saw you picture and you are good looking for sure. Womens standards are sometimes to high and are not awair of whats most important. contact me I will tell you more

12/12/2009 2:13:30 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
purpledog418
Mountain Home, NC

Quote from angelbye:
ok so..im single because i refuse to put up with the dumb shit...the lies..the childish ways. the drama..we as women are lonely creatures when alone..not that we NEED to b with someone to b complete...but we WANT to b with someone to b complete...i myslf know what i want and have made wrong choices in men...most are shallow...and there brainstems end at there nutsac..keep in mind i said MOST,- not all. and with that belief,-my search goes on...for the one that i cant wait to get home to..he's out there..mayb, theres always hope.and as for looks.im not a vain person...looks will fade and all you will have is who u are as a person....thats what matters...try to be the change you want to see...good luck!

Amen sister!! I am so sick of being used, abused, and taken advantage of. I am alone because I choose to be alone. I have to answer to noone and do want I want without the yelling and screaming.

I have always said that God gave man two heads and they still cannot use the right one!

12/12/2009 5:22:51 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

hopeunjoy
Burlington, NC

5. Because their man is at home???

12/12/2009 9:42:48 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

abnormality
Greensboro, NC

Most think they are to good for anybody, when they really only contribute drama to a relationship, they get hit on by so many guys that their head swells like a hot air balloon and don't realize at the time that they are only going to get used.. I'm back here cause I just left one of these types..

12/18/2009 5:32:22 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
nickknackname
Apex, NC

Because, If she's really alone she's good looking enough to me that she may even go home with me.

12/18/2009 5:46:36 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC

Maybe like the the men she needs some "alone" time..or time with the gals..