Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

portland maine hookups

Happn is all about the people whose paths you may possibly have crossed who you may possibly come across exciting and may well also be carrying out the very same points you are. craigslist kankakee Just after I d get a guy s phone quantity, I d run it by means of the reverse lookup feature and voilà! I had his full name, home address, genuine age, and additional. Soon after all, dating is about meeting up face to face, hearing their voice, drinking in their smell and feeling their touch. wanted one night stand philippines I was on Clover for very some time, but had since forgotten it existed till I began to compile this list.

www listcrawler

They variety across many domains, including romance, intimacy, family members, profession, and lots of other individuals. craigslist colorado springs singles Private Chat is among the standard features rooms YesIChat. Only factor, I consider paid dating web sites are a lot better, the absolutely free ones attract individuals who just want to have entertaining or just place themselves up there for a laugh or a thing to do. costa rica dating free Half an hour later she requires of the helmet and appears like that scene in Conan exactly where they have the face paint on.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/18/2009 6:46:29 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

lumbeegal
Red Springs, NC

hi all u good look men

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/28/2009 6:02:48 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

rucrazzze
Mooresville, NC

maybe too pretty for me.

1/2/2010 3:51:12 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
williampen243
Asheville, NC

well if they are tarheel fans maybe the men assume they cant read

1/4/2010 8:29:13 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

robman1983
Greensboro, NC

Really its the high maintance price tag that usually comes with that look, but if you got the time, we can go until the money runs out, thats my motto!

1/5/2010 4:40:23 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

believe1962
Kernersville, NC

I think mostly by choice ,
can't make up my mind on what I want, when found someone I think I want then I don't know what I want from him, fix the water leak fix radio fix the Bed I just don't know!To much thinking required here. Me

1/5/2010 5:54:33 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

justintime917
Charlotte, NC

i think that most good looking woman arent alone but the few that are alone are that because they are too picky or selective and they have higher standards like they are above other females and they cant really get to kno a man cuz if hes not a certain way they will ignore them or find someone else before they even gets a chance to really kno the man

1/5/2010 1:57:49 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

believe1962
Kernersville, NC

Quote from justintime917:
i think that most good looking woman arent alone but the few that are alone are that because they are too picky or selective and they have higher standards like they are above other females and they cant really get to kno a man cuz if hes not a certain way they will ignore them or find someone else before they even gets a chance to really kno the man

You think?????
Picky , selective ,high standards what do you want us to have ?

Ok, I want a slob that's been to jail married six times at least ,so I know ours wouldn't last that long ,somebody that doesn't like to take showers ,nothing better then the smell of a dirty Man in bed ,Yeah what a turn on , doesn't cut his nails so he can scratch my back with his dirty nails ,sure love that one too, ,don't change clothing often so my laundry pile would not be so high, makes no money so I can pay all the bills ,love spending my money on him only,,,sure.. doesn't talk much,so I don't have to speak either , last but not least have p..... lice, love to pick them out of the bush where you have that thing y that looks like it's been in an accident.

Does that sound like I am to picky ?????

1/5/2010 2:19:24 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

areyoutheone61
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,705)
Fayetteville, NC

Believe, I would hope your next prospective partner that his standards in grooming are somewhat higher. (Phew and itching just reading) The working part, I don't have a job but could always use the financial support, NOT!!! A young woman such as yourself deserves much better and I'm positive one day you'll find that man that takes pride in himself and who has significantly higher individual goals & standards!!

1/5/2010 2:42:32 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

believe1962
Kernersville, NC

Quote from areyoutheone61:
Believe, I would hope your next prospective partner that his standards in grooming are somewhat higher. (Phew and itching just reading) The working part, I don't have a job but could always use the financial support, NOT!!! A young woman such as yourself deserves much better and I'm positive one day you'll find that man that takes pride in himself and who has significantly higher individual goals & standards!!

Did you scratch that itch while you where reading this?
I don't have a job either, how much money did you want me to send you???

areyoutheone61 ,you know I was just playing here,when my time comes I find the right one or the right one will find me, everything in due time.
I believe !

1/5/2010 2:54:53 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

areyoutheone61
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,705)
Fayetteville, NC

Believe , looks like we are in bad shape. I have a McDonalds a mile from me that I dig around in the cans at night. Man, do they throw away a lot of perfectly good food. I enjoy their cans as they leave the lids off and I get extra meat!!

I don't really need a job, retired about 20 years ago and my retirement and investments allow for me to live extremly comfortable. Have had some very good offers for employment from schools but was not interested. Finally after about 10 years they gave up. The taxes I pay now, quarterly estimated and annual are ridiculously high. That's the primary reason McDonalds and I are so tight.

Sorry OP for getting off track of the subject.

[Edited 1/5/2010 3:00:20 PM PST]

1/5/2010 3:10:44 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

believe1962
Kernersville, NC

Quote from areyoutheone61:
Believe , looks like we are in bad shape. I have a McDonalds a mile from me that I dig around in the cans at night. Man, do they throw away a lot of perfectly good food. I enjoy their cans as they leave the lids off and I get extra meat!!

I don't really need a job, retired about 20 years ago and my retirement and investments allow for me to live extremly comfortable. Have had some very good offers for employment from schools but was not interested. Finally after about 10 years they gave up. The taxes I pay now, quarterly estimated and annual are ridiculously high. That's the primary reason McDonalds and I are so tight.

We eat at the same place,I love that extra meat too,now mornings are better though,they tend to throw away more and that way I have at least one warm cup a coffee in the morning. Extra Sausage....mmmhh yummy.

I do need a Job for real,I have no investment yet but I want to pay high taxes too,

hey sorry about that and I didn't make the tax rule's.

Maybe one day we see each other at or in the container of MC Donalds then we can talk about how the taxes are thrown around.

1/5/2010 4:28:21 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

satinsky2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,645)
Charlotte, NC

Quote from lumbeegal:
hi all u good look men

===========================================================================
Yes, hello all you good looking men on NC Chat.

1/5/2010 6:41:14 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

sweetsmart
Greensboro, NC

im a very attractive woman who is trustworthy, been in 2 10 yr relationships was monogamous in both,Men see me as sexy and only want one thing it is rare when someone is interested in what is inside

1/7/2010 3:41:59 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

hoootie
Huntersville, NC

No matter how purtty a woman is you can bet there a fella sick and tired of puttin up with her chit !

1/8/2010 12:55:27 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

hoootie
Huntersville, NC

The answer is simple.....The icing doesn't matter if the cake is no good !

1/8/2010 1:02:50 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

newlady2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,445)
Goldsboro, NC

I must be an ugly one then because I am seldom alone..

btw-- who is the judge on looks anyway??

1/8/2010 1:27:25 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

itybit
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,657)
Clayton, NC

This is a strange question. Alot of people are alone because they have been in a long term relationship (20 years for me) and let's face it getting back out in the dating scene is scary at best JMO. I personally am a homebody and do not work in a place with alot of outside contact therefore that also lessens my odds of meeting someone

1/9/2010 8:55:39 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

garnergirl
Garner, NC

I think men are afraid to approach these women when in actuality women want them to approach them. I've been told I'm attractive....but as stated above...still alone. All I ask is WHY? Are they afraid of me or just simply not interested. You tell me....

Glitter

1/9/2010 9:04:49 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
shiprince
Lumberton, NC

Because most men won't even approach them 4 thinking they won't give them the time of day and the ones that do approach them r the idiots!/jerks

1/9/2010 4:56:50 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
threethumbs
Bessemer City, NC

There not really alone. They tend to group with friends and giggle....or they have one friend....and you know who i'm talking about.... thay "runs interferance" for the group. I'll leave it up to seagate to correct my interferance spelling

1/10/2010 7:19:28 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
threethumbs
Bessemer City, NC

thanks seagate...yes i did go to school somewhere, however, being a child of the sixties i can't remember where. I tend to rely on spell check. it's a lazy habit. It's like the old rolodex. If i lost my cellphone all my phone #'s would be lost too.I do,however, hand write letters to my mother...after typing them in word and using spell check.. she says i write beautiful letters....if only she new

1/10/2010 7:29:15 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
bobrkj101
Boonton, NJ

I don't really believe the number is very different. The perception is just reinforced when they're seen alone. A person doesn't ask the question when they're less attractive & the numbers go unnoticed.

1/11/2010 11:54:03 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
fiestyasf
Wilson, NC

I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that there are so many insecure men out there not to mention over sized babies. Many prefer a woman that isn't as attractive, more on the plain side, or even over weight because they feel more secure with them, they don't feel they have to compete for their attention as men don't break their necks to take a second look at them, they feel they will be more loyal, and they fill they will be more submissive because after all they aren't all that and who else will want them( from the male point of view) . I think men frankly probably have a lot of lame a** reasons for steering clear of attractive women. And just because some of us "attractive women" may have high standards doesn't mean that the less attractive women shouldn't try getting some standards!

1/12/2010 12:35:55 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
fiestyasf
Wilson, NC

there to picky about the mans looks, there high maintenance, usually think they are better looking than they really are so need a Brad Pitt which never happens, do not submit to there man at all, there looks makes them right about everything, stuck up to beat hell, whine to much, good looks means it's always my way or good buy, lousy in bed, gees the list could go on and on so keep your great looks and die a lonely old woman!

The above was written by someone who apparently has some SERIOUS issues!

1/17/2010 3:05:19 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

hankswillie
Pinnacle, NC

well i think it's a mixture of things but i liked what just in time wrote mostly, but their is such a rise in the gay community, hot women seem to fall for other hot women, the same with guy's and know i see it's happening at such young ages, i'm not gay by any means, it just seems the world we're living in is going sexually crazy, i don't meet a lot of good lookun girl standard's, so they blow me , i mean they blow right by me,lol but if they only got to know the person inside the body they would find a true loving, caring, sex machine i really am, lol but they have high standards, weight, hair, and sometimes so picky to the eye color. cause they think they should have the man the way they want him, or nothing which alot find nothing. people are the same they put their jeans, shorts, short short's, strings, thongs, on the same way i would, lol

1/21/2010 7:01:58 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
cuddlesforhugs
Morganton, NC

what do you consider to pretty for you? you seem to be very nice looking yourself. this is for rucrazzzze

[Edited 1/21/2010 7:03:10 PM PST]

1/29/2010 5:39:11 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

rucrazzze
Mooresville, NC

dont think iam that good looking, dont need a very attractive woman to make me happy,just a good one.

1/31/2010 12:39:26 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

pattypositive08
Cary, NC

It's funny because men are such visual creatures, however they tend to shy away from the attractive females!!!?As for the comments I read previously....fiestyasf...good word of advice for ALL women.....hankswillie...you are probably right...."glitter"/garnergal.. Good question...WHY....and last but definitely not leastlet's just keep trying and NEVER give up...

2/1/2010 7:45:19 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
smiles1442
Franklin, NC

All of the above! Men are intimidated I think.... AND alot of good looking women act the part... I do not think that is attractive.... now theres a can o worms.lol

2/1/2010 8:50:51 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

onnightwings
Raleigh, NC

Quote from pattypositive08:
It's funny because men are such visual creatures, however they tend to shy away from the attractive females!

Not me, I've had enough knock-out female friends to know that if I approach respectfully, without referencing her looks & make her laugh...there's a very good chance she'll go out w/ me.

The girl I'm dating now is 6' of gorgeous & WAY too pretty for me...a sweetheart, too!

She says she liked that I treated her as a thinking person, foremost.

2/3/2010 7:40:02 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

twfaircloth
Shallotte, NC

haha most beautiful women are alone because they choose to be. If you think that your a beautiful woman, make sure the attitude is good and not im better than you. most women think that they dont look enough. im a guy and to be honest i want to look better but im happy with being myself. I just need a woman to complete me. something to look foward to at the end of the day

2/3/2010 7:42:05 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

msugly2u
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,358)
Seagrove, NC

2/4/2010 4:15:08 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

redbone1977
Charlotte, NC

Please somebody tell me why.

[Edited 2/4/2010 4:16:05 PM PST]

2/5/2010 11:54:20 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

europa65
Conover, NC

Good looking women are always dating ugly guys they dont want nice guys

2/6/2010 7:44:13 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
shihope32
Greensboro, NC

Some people can not handle being with a good looking woman that is beautiful inside and out because it is too much of a challengen for them. Some indiviuals don't like a challengen they would rather have it easy.

2/6/2010 7:46:55 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

msugly2u
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,358)
Seagrove, NC

Quote from europa65:
Good looking women are always dating ugly guys they dont want nice guys

That's not true.

2/7/2010 5:25:45 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

david1230
Jacksonville, NC

Good looking women are seldom alone. Well not
unless they choose to be. If you are alone I am at
a lost as to why. You are a very attractive woman to
me. What are you looking for in a man ? You are
looking for man aren’t you?. What kind of goals
have you set for yourself and your would be suitor?

Talk to me !!!!!

2/7/2010 8:30:57 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
sonnyboy3
Denver, NC

Most men think they're already "taken"...so they don't ask them out.

2/8/2010 2:13:43 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

bleachiee
Morganton, NC

i honestly think the more good looking you are... the more ugly your heart is. good looking women tend to cheat on their partner.

2/8/2010 12:01:47 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

newlady2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,445)
Goldsboro, NC

To the gentleman of 25 yrs -- don't be quite so harsh on the ladies-- your idea just might change in time.. Its not a good idea to assume too much.