Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megahookup login

If you happen to be limiting yourself to other people who meet your predefined idea of a best match, then you are losing out on tons of potential opportunities to connect with men and women. dating sites stratford The distinction between women s pictures or what they say they appear like and the reality has generally been truly astonishing. 99/month. dating egyptian ladies Max lately ordered a sex toy that enables you to manage your partner s toy from a distance via an app.

hookup like craigslist

You ll also get to hear about some of her strengths and what motivates her. hook up in santa rosa ca But it has evolved considering the fact that then to be the ultimate icebreaker dating app. But until persons start out learning the art of a conversation , I guess we can all tell each and every other how our day was. dating services in sri lanka , my building).

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/12/2009 2:29:14 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
bobbyjoewizard
Middlesex, NC

I agree with "sensitivguy" & "pinklily"......I've never been a "player" or cheated on the girl I was with (but I've been "played" AND cheated on by women), and THAT is one thing that keeps men from asking the pretty women out: The men don't want to be "played" OR cheated on, just as women (pretty OR average) don't want to be played or cheated on. PLUS, like some here have said "Don't judge a book by its cover!" I beleive it was Redd Fox that said "Guys, get you an ugly woman! That way you don't have to worry about her being "hit" on, or her running off with some other man!" If a woman has as pretty an attitude & personality as her face & body then there is NO REASON why she shouldn't have ANY man she wants (or any man could have her)!!

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/12/2009 4:34:51 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

newlady2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (19,433)
Goldsboro, NC

Daym........ I see many good looking women and they sure as Heck arent alone!!

...........................................................................................

2/12/2009 5:15:05 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
workinggirl1
Statesville, NC

Come on now, Can people really help what they look like. And isn't it what's inside that counts???

2/12/2009 8:20:26 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
pinklilly78
Fayetteville, NC

yes people judge the book by its cover to much and they dont even get toknow what the books is about.Thats why many times people judged me by my look and i dont ever understand them cause i dont look at myself on how fair i may be i respect more when a person tells me how good of a person i may be but not like me just cause what i look like.It also shows how shallow people really are and not always the so called good looking. And yes it can be a curse especially for those who dont see themselves that way but others do cause they envy it. Which is a sin. So we are forced tobe loners we dont want to get hurt. Not only thru men that were either not faithful but thru friends also. Ive actually had a long relationship with a man who was deployed. I was faithful and little did i know waiting for him being a good wife being on time waiting for him to chat wit me online when ever he got online.I found out a girl decided to be my friend just to let me know he was cheating on me and talking to her. when he confessed to me when i found him out his response was he felt if he cheat now and later on if he ever find out that i ever cheat witch was never on my mind, that atelast he did it first so he wont feel so hurt.That crush me the way he thought so yes even good looking men can be very insecure and play you.

2/13/2009 12:51:16 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

rickdillon_422
Thurmond, NC

Most of the time it's because they look good, and they know it!

2/15/2009 5:28:36 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

dukie7
Raleigh, NC

Because they think they can get any man until the man really finds out what kind of
b**ch she is,she thinks hers dont stink.

2/22/2009 7:46:21 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
lela35
Wilson, NC

is it your choice to be alone? has there been a bad expierence in your past that caused you to want to be alone?

2/23/2009 11:28:08 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
olebikerdude
Rock Hill, SC

I have never seen a totally ugly woman . Some I have had to look at real close , but I have also come to realize most of the real beauty come from the inside.

2/23/2009 12:26:35 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC

Why wonder if a person is pretty or handsome?? Will it affect your life ??

I learned , looks are like a book , some look great all bound in leather and looking

nice.. others might not be bound so prettily but are good on the inside..

2/23/2009 12:59:27 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
wstrickland2007
Bunn, NC

Well i have noticed, that the women that are very attractive that are alone is because someone like me isn't good enough for them. I also would have to say that maybe us average guys, that are good and faithful, are to scared to say anything to them, knowing that we are just going to get rejected because we aren't male model material. So i figure instead of me getting turned down, i just don't even bother, might as well blame it on her, she is the one that is to blame, not the men.

2/23/2009 1:03:55 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC

She cant be blamed because her parents gave her good looks.!!

2/23/2009 1:19:51 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

rof1944
Over 2,000 Posts (3,307)
Marshville, NC

Excellent point.

2/23/2009 4:30:09 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

extexan
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,177)
Rock Hill, SC

I have a theory I have developed through studying and living with women most of my adult life....

A truly beautiful woman on the outside cannot be that way without being beautiful on the inside....Her inner beauty being reflected outward and making her the total beauty that she is...You can see it in her eyes, in her smile, and the way that she carries herself...also in the way she interacts with others, both male and female.....Of course beauty is only in the eye of the beholder....

I work in retail sales and see some of the most beautiful women walk through the doors daily....99% of them are not alone.....most of them are with geeks or dorks....go figure....I guess opposites really do attract...

2/23/2009 4:52:11 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

altje
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,467)
Kernersville, NC

I am reminded of something my grandmother used to tell me:

"Pretty is as pretty does"

3/2/2009 4:08:05 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

snuffy01
Youngsville, NC

they don't want the average man. they feel they can do better so they look for the well to do.

3/2/2009 4:22:16 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC

Thats a crock

3/2/2009 5:00:26 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

laserlady
Erwin, NC

Straight and to the point Newlady

3/2/2009 6:28:25 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

satinsky2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,867)
Charlotte, NC

Quote from snuffy01:
they don't want the average man. they feel they can do better so they look for the well to do.

=============================
That is
so Not true. Also, good looking women are Not almost always alone.

3/3/2009 11:01:09 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
redbeamer
Winston Salem, NC

I am happy I have happy dust all over me. Thank you Satin
I not sure I understand the question? I don't see very many lonely people when I am out. And those who choose to be lonely and lets the rest of us know very quickly "BACK OFF".

3/3/2009 11:04:48 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC

Laser ,, why waste time ??

I agree with redbeamer about people..

3/3/2009 11:16:48 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
olebikerdude
Rock Hill, SC

I am the best looking fellow I see in my mirror every morning and I am alone but I don't let it bother me . where is all that dust coming from , ha ah it tickles my nose . what was I talking about?

3/3/2009 12:55:42 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

kewldaemon
Apex, NC

None of the above?

I normally don't reply on forums, just read them and have a chuckle. This one however caught my eye.

I think most attractive women, who "know" they are attractive, tend to be a little (ok, ok a lot) more selective (nothing wrong with that) than women who may or may not be. So much so, that they inadvertently put themselves out of range for most guys (like me).

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and only skin deep. I keep trying to remember that not everything should be based on looks. However, in the confines of DateHookup, or any other dating site, it's a little hard to approach "attractive" women who have all these lofty goals, and or expectations, of their perfect guy. Aspirations, most guys (like me) will never be able to meet. So why try

Just saying...

3/3/2009 7:35:00 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

satinsky2
Charlotte, NC

Quote from kewldaemon:
None of the above?

I normally don't reply on forums, just read them and have a chuckle. This one however caught my eye.

I think most attractive women, who "know" they are attractive, tend to be a little (ok, ok a lot) more selective (nothing wrong with that) than women who may or may not be. So much so, that they inadvertently put themselves out of range for most guys (like me).

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and only skin deep. I keep trying to remember that not everything should be based on looks. However, in the confines of DateHookup, or any other dating site, it's a little hard to approach "attractive" women who have all these lofty goals, and or expectations, of their perfect guy. Aspirations, most guys (like me) will never be able to meet. So why try

Just saying...

------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't try then you will never succeed. The worst that can happen to any of us is that we will be told "No" for whatever we ask for, and we haven't lost anything by asking. But we just might get a "Yes" so we should try for whatever we want.

3/8/2009 6:13:44 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

hoootie
Huntersville, NC

In two words.....SELF ABSORBED

4/23/2009 12:01:34 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

unique14u
Over 1,000 Posts (1,031)
Roanoke, VA

If either Man or Woman is good looking and still single and over 40 then I would have to say its a personal thing or they think they are somehow better than that and kinda stuck up or a snob. when tou see a good looking person with someone looks dont matter and they actually have a good personality they seem to be happy and content. just my thought

4/23/2009 6:18:20 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC

I dont know about everyone else-- but can't imagine 'looking' 24/7..

I still enjoy what I do which is important for a lot of people in r/t..

4/24/2009 3:09:09 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
next2u2
Mount Airy, NC

Being a guy,how could I ever possibly answer that,however,I do have one of them "suicide" opinions . 1. men are very reluctant to approach them,fear of rejection. 2.I've seen what you would term a "Fox" that I had no desire at all in approaching,you could tell that your entire time together would be filled with her reminding you how grateful you should be that she accepted you and granted you time together. 3. Gettin "laid" or one night stands is not an issue,almost anybody can do that if you are clean and sensible. 4.Intimidated,Yes!! 5. Men assume that they would never have a "vacancy" in their schedule or stable and if they did, the competition would be incredible. 5. Yawn, Men would/do consider them "unstable" and would be reluctant to trust them knowing they would be hit on constantly and would have to be strong,on both ends,to reject obvious advances . There are a lot more that will probably surface in this post. what you've just read is a reflection of 62 years co-existing with the little darlins fondly,Tom

4/24/2009 7:11:59 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

tizziet
Greensboro, NC

I think this may help answer your question. I went on a date with a really cute guy.( personality is important, cute guy not really important)He told me he would never approach me, because I look intimidating, and he would think I would blow him off. This is not true. Yes, alone time is imptrtant. Don't assume.....My Mom sits alone she ,is beautiful! She just lost her husband.

4/24/2009 7:19:03 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

tizziet
Greensboro, NC

Im right there with you.... These are the problems I had in my marriage. If a man and I were talking, maybe I was answering a questin or can I take this extra chair, ( really small things) they were flirting it was my fault. I was no longer able to wear makeup and put on some extra pounds just to not have people assume I would be this handful.

Any one I have dated has always had this same prob. My ans is not a healthy one. I look way beyond beauty......Everyonme is diff. A lot of beautiful woman don 't even see themselves that way.

It is sad that men assume and just don't try to approach pretty attractive woman. We all are in are own way.

Maybe we are alone because no one wants to approach us. We do have feelings too. it is sad that it is the way it is.

4/24/2009 7:21:55 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

tizziet
Greensboro, NC

How ould you know that???????Have u met all woman. Don't assume u won't get too far. That is hurtful to hear someone say that.

people tell me I'm pretty, big deal Im prettier on the inside. That cmment really hurt....

4/24/2009 1:43:41 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  
gabby1949
Lancaster, SC

Tizziet we are have a get together on date hookup why not bring mom and come on down

4/24/2009 3:27:23 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

ncgal28602
Hickory, NC

got to have more going for ya then your looks

4/24/2009 3:40:00 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

cowboync73
Wagram, NC

a lot of good looking women thank there to good for anyone

4/24/2009 5:37:05 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC

Jaysus!!

4/25/2009 6:47:36 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

obxfisherman
Goldsboro, NC

they are full of themselves

4/25/2009 6:48:51 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

obxfisherman
Goldsboro, NC

you dont have be alone, im an hour away.

4/25/2009 7:05:39 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

azfrog
Charlotte, NC

cause we cannot find a real decent man..men have only one thing on their minds...some of the men i have talked to on here on the first message start talking about sex..there is a time and place for everything..i think people should get to know each other before that is brought up.....

4/25/2009 7:07:15 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

snuffy01
Youngsville, NC

because they get tired of being hit on by all the guys and quit dating

4/25/2009 11:58:35 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

customm
Murphy, NC

Maybe goodlooking women attract men who only see their looks so they are waiting on the one who see's more in them than just looks

4/26/2009 5:10:44 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

laserlady
Erwin, NC

Oh geesh!
Plain and simple. There is more to a woman than just a pretty face.

4/26/2009 8:59:45 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

thepuppyjester
Cary, NC

Fear of rejection or embarrassment. Its our assumption that beautiful women want to be with gorgeous guys. I would love to take a girl like you out, you seem sweet and are defiantly attractive. But I would never have the nerve to ask if I seen you in person.

4/26/2009 9:53:47 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

leonard1854
Shelby, NC

I must agree, beautiful women as a whole don't really like being seen with ( no offend to other guys )say like me lowly contrustion workers or ( the beautiful ) people.
just my opinion...have seen that in the past few years.....( don't look'em in the eye you'll catch something )

4/26/2009 12:50:08 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

bicklyster
Clayton, NC

Most beautiful women attract pretty boys who are all about themselves and get gun shy of anyone trying to be sincere because it sounds like a lie

4/26/2009 3:44:14 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC

frog,, custom and lady---- I agree with all of you,,But can bet the men in here will laugh,, because of my age!!

Real time its soo different.

4/26/2009 7:53:24 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

customm
Murphy, NC

Having been married to and seen alot of men in the construction buisnesses wives, I would have to say that you leonard unwittingly made thepupperjesters opinion true because these women are beautiful, these men didn't call themselves out before they ever took their first swing

[Edited 4/26/2009 7:54:58 PM PST]

4/27/2009 4:39:51 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

laserlady
Erwin, NC

New gal You are too for anyone to laugh at.

4/28/2009 8:28:17 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

guil2009
Calabash, NC

4/28/2009 9:26:01 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC

Laser gal.. you are too too kind!! DRat I feel sleepy..

4/28/2009 12:09:50 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

bubbajewel
Tabor City, NC

newlady Im with you Im going to take a nap and get me some beauty sleep.

4/28/2009 7:07:42 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

satinsky2
Charlotte, NC

Quote from laserlady:
Oh geesh!
Plain and simple. There is more to a woman than just a pretty face.

========================================
Laser, I really want to know how you got that pic of me? It was taken in the privacy of my own bathroom

4/29/2009 4:44:13 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

laserlady
Erwin, NC

Dang it gal, then we must be twins!

4/29/2009 5:01:10 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC

Sheesh Bubba gal. I didnt nap..just felt sleepy..I made up for it last night though.Late waking up..

uh oh scrambling out of here as I noticed that list ....

4/29/2009 7:05:37 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

bubbajewel
Tabor City, NC

us beautiful ladys have to keep up with our beauty sleep
I might be getting to much beauty sleep

5/2/2009 10:00:53 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

bigboylucky12
High Point, NC

Women are looking for the wrong type of guy? Need a guy that will death do us part!!! Loves to travel, Love spneding time with a beautiful women!!!!

5/2/2009 10:58:20 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

snuffy01
Youngsville, NC

I really think that they have so much going on they don't have time for anyone.

5/2/2009 12:04:32 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC

I wonder why men think its okay to put all women in one basket with their opinions..I mean- none of them are good.

Babba Gal are ye behavin-- I sure hope not *Grin..

5/2/2009 1:17:08 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

snuffy01
Youngsville, NC

not sure i put anything in a basket they leak and don't hold a whole lot. women do a lot more these days than they use to and some just don't have a lot of time

5/3/2009 5:00:48 AM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

laserlady
Erwin, NC

New gal

If they look in the basket, I am the egg that is cracked

Bubba gal behaving

5/9/2009 5:21:10 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

thorman
Wilmington, NC

They're not alone....just working on finding the next adventure...

5/9/2009 8:24:37 PM Why are good looking women almost always alone?  

shefferd
Fort Campbell, KY

WAIT there are single good looking women around WHERE i have been looking for me it isnt any of there options it is the thing that i always get excuses like i am in a relationship after we havegone out on a date or two or that they are married IF THERE ARE SINGLE WOMEN I WOULD LOVE TO MEET THEM