Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames con

The greatest stories of the day delivered to your inbox. interracial dating rochester ny The app publishes blogs on recommendations for new customers to start out their relationships & even about their 1st conversation. Both persons ought to be willing to answer them honestly (This does not definitely perform effectively if you just shrug and say, I dunno ). omegle camera blocked please enable it and try again 99 to $34.

craigslist hookups denver

Consists of 13 replies, and was final updated by continuing to. honolulu dating Outside I lastly told Darrin what was up and that I felt sick. 1 important difference although is that most persons have at least some expertise with real life dating. is coffee meets bagel a hookup app In case dating wasn t complicated adequate, our social lives had been upended by the COVID 19 epidemic.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/11/2008 11:15:28 AM I got a question for all girls a serious one please answer.  

reaperx28
Chesapeake, VA

Why is it that if you give a woman every and anything she wants there is always more. Ok for example my last girlfriend wanted a guy exactly like me but when I had a hard time trying to get a job and I was and still am trying (60 something applications later lol no job) Im Kind, Respectful, Strong, Intelligent, Caring, Respectful, Wise, Romantic, Attractive, I listen and communicate extremely well, Supportive, I dont yell, pretty much Im kinda a jack of all trades but why is it that I was everything she wanted and she left me, ya know when the going got tuff she got going? I mean this is something I just want answered I know only she can give me that answer but i was wondering if someone can give me ideas why. Its been over a month and we were together for a year but I am almost over her just not over the question why lol. Its like no matter how much ya give it dont matter in the end?

11/11/2008 1:19:10 PM I got a question for all girls a serious one please answer.  

mike22304
Over 1,000 Posts (1,444)
Alexandria, VA

You answered your own question. She didn't want an unemployed boy friend.

11/11/2008 1:43:07 PM I got a question for all girls a serious one please answer.  

mrtony757
Chesapeake, VA

dont sweat it josh she did you a favor cause you didnt need her anyway look at the cup half full instead of half empty

11/11/2008 1:44:32 PM I got a question for all girls a serious one please answer.  
ulookingatme13
Grottoes, VA

Some or maybe its all is because of there age .I can't blame them for having Big dreams . It really doesn"t come over night like we read in paper back books or tv . Man its hard for everyone now to find a job . I'd take a small job for now and keep looking for "The main job"

11/11/2008 3:17:22 PM I got a question for all girls a serious one please answer.  

dreamin55
Virginia Beach, VA

It was probably not having a job that did it. You can't blame yourself though, you went out and pounded the pavement. Stresses of money or lack of it tend to do in relationships. Sometimes you can give and give and not get anything in return.

My question to you would be, you gave to her your heart and material things, what did she bring to the relationship?

Edited to add: The Department of The Navy may be looking for fire fighters, (civilian positions), not sure if they are still taking applications. Email me if you might be interested, I'll hook you up with the website.

[Edited 11/11/2008 3:19:57 PM]

11/11/2008 3:40:53 PM I got a question for all girls a serious one please answer.  

pauleygirl
Farmville, VA

Speaking from a woman who has supported physically and monetarily a dead beat husband, Hind sight for me is 20/20. You are young. no job now is just a playtime. Thank her or better yet when You find that special someone have her thank her.

Not all women stand by their men and those of us who do.. sometimes find we are draggin him around as dead weight...

good luck .. and yea the military are always looking for a few good men.. and they now have college first..whoo hoo who wants a job when u can have a carreer!!!

11/11/2008 5:20:10 PM I got a question for all girls a serious one please answer.  

sthrnmnva
Richmond, VA

I know how it is...been out of work for almost 3 months....must girls i talk to understand but have had to many dates either....just keep on pushing....i am always up front about my employment situation. Lost my wife due to losing a job....so i know how u feel....u would have thought she would be there for me but she told me to get out....

11/13/2008 12:10:29 PM I got a question for all girls a serious one please answer.  

reaperx28
Chesapeake, VA

Thank yall for trying to help I just wanted other peoples advice on why, so thank you.

11/14/2008 4:47:48 PM I got a question for all girls a serious one please answer.  
redneck_babe
Staunton, VA

don't worry. you will find the right one in time.