Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames women

Then, she would tell him she needed to be with her other partner. trinidad hookup sites Most of us dream of meeting a stranger on the world wide web, falling in enjoy, and riding off into the sunset with our forever . We went to a bar that was coincidently both of our nearby fave bars that play astounding music for our second date. coomeet es confiable Cancer is lonely and can impact how you see yourself.

mega personsls

You then to major it off have to have a eye catching message that ll make the women giggle and get excited. craigslist calgary all personals He truly only lived in Ajax for a year but it was sufficient to excite my cousin s buddies mainly because that s exactly where they had been from and they couldn t think an individual famous was on the radio from Ajax. He proudly talked about how he has had 11 jobs in two years because does not suit me to hang around places too extended . omegle game winner If the conversations just begin to really feel like a series of questions to your date, they might look forward to ending the date as an alternative of meeting you for the next date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/20/2008 1:28:00 AM truth or dare  

trixie222
Colorado Springs, CO

Quote from jamso:
dare

*hey jamso, it's really only a "truth" game. i don't want to dare anyone.
one guy suggested that we use web cams, or have people take pictures, but i'm not into that.*

trixie

12/20/2008 8:43:22 AM truth or dare  

acting_out
Over 1,000 Posts (1,064)
Eagle, CO

okay, have you ever been stranded? tell the story.

trixie

I'm having a hard time picking just one........so lets just say there have been many times i got stranded, a few overseas incidents ( bad ). Other times on the road in the middle of no where... but i rather liked that.
The last was this summer and i drove up to the top of a range, 4 wheel drive type road.
Comming down i blew a tire and the nearest town or house was 15 miles away. Sat. nite,
no cell phone signal, no spare tire.

Truth back at ya trixie......

do you cry sometimes when your alone at nite?

12/20/2008 5:35:51 PM truth or dare  

trixie222
Colorado Springs, CO

Quote from acting_out:
okay, have you ever been stranded? tell the story.

trixie

I'm having a hard time picking just one........so lets just say there have been many times i got stranded, a few overseas incidents ( bad ). Other times on the road in the middle of no where... but i rather liked that.
The last was this summer and i drove up to the top of a range, 4 wheel drive type road.
Comming down i blew a tire and the nearest town or house was 15 miles away. Sat. nite,
no cell phone signal, no spare tire.

Truth back at ya trixie......

do you cry sometimes when your alone at nite?

*hey! i never said that i was in this game!* heh

no, i NEVER CRY! only BABIES cry. i'm NOT a baby! heh

yeah, of course i cry. i have bipolar, and sometimes things can seem a lot worse than they might actually be in reality.

if i didn't cry, i'd know that something was wrong with me, on a deep, emotional level. however, i don't just cry for anything. it takes a LOT.

for instance: sometimes when i see a sad cartoon, i cry, i can't stop the tears, and there i am, just me and that cartoon, bawling my head off like a baby. yep, sad cartoons do it to me every time. heh*

trixie