Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames apps

Staff at those offices can also deliver facts about the other solutions accessible to assistance you locate employment. dating in maine They give an intro to a conversation that hasn t been began. But it is, in a profound sense, in the sense that the particular person I am now was born in that writing, a start out. www xmeeting com reviews When really should you introduce your boyfriend/girlfriend to your parents? Hopefully, these concerns will give you lots of material to work with the next time you uncover yourself on a 1st dateā€”and who knows?

skip the games

Alexandra Betchavas Daigle is a Business student at John Molson College of Organization, at present in the process of finishing her Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing. craigslist prince george bc I took out the book and started reading the intro. This expertise dating lengthy distance has grown both of us in our trust in the Lord and the issues that He is undertaking. m asiandate com review Some 66% of on the internet daters have gone on a date with someone they met by way of an on the web dating web page or app, up from 43% when we 1st asked this query in 2005.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/9/2008 9:18:45 PM truth or dare  

trixie222
Colorado Springs, CO

hey fallnstar,

you still ARE a kid. that little kid is in you, and it probably would love to have some lemon drops. go get your kid some of those and see how you perk up, when things are going wrong. my kid loves all kinds of candy and stolen candy is the BEST!

http://www.pioneerthinking.com/flowerlanguagel-z.html

that's a site where you can read what your favorite flower is suppose to symbolize.

mine are yellow roses. (friendship, jealousy, try to care) i wonder what, "try to care means?" heh i can only imagine.

trixie

12/12/2008 2:12:20 PM truth or dare  

randij
Saint Paul, MN

Truth please...

12/13/2008 3:51:30 AM truth or dare  

trixie222
Colorado Springs, CO

Quote from randij:
Truth please...

*randij from minnesota, oh i got a good one for you!
have you ever went ice fishing, just to please a man that you liked?* ARGH! heh

one more, isn't the biggest mall in america in minnesota. have you been there?

trixie

12/16/2008 12:47:17 PM truth or dare  

randij
Saint Paul, MN

Quote from trixie222:
*randij from minnesota, oh i got a good one for you!
have you ever went ice fishing, just to please a man that you liked?* ARGH! heh

one more, isn't the biggest mall in america in minnesota. have you been there?

trixie

Yes, the biggest mall is here and yes I go all the time.

In answer to your question; YOU KNOW IT! I've sat out on the water (ice) all weekend just to make my ex happy!

12/16/2008 4:09:15 PM truth or dare  

trixie222
Colorado Springs, CO

hey randij,

*hugs you* i FEEL you girl! haha! damn it, same here.

now, if i'd have had that mall in michigan, i could have said, "oh, no, no, i have to go shopping, really! then i'd hit the coffee stands, and drink myself "sane," on all the different flavors.

i don't miss ice fishing, or hunting, or even fishing, in general. bizarre isn't it? hehe

i "do" miss flannels. yeah, strange i know, but those flannels have this charm to them. nothing better than stealing a guys flannel, and not giving it back. haha! try it if you haven't! start a collection!

whoever thought of that mall? it's sheer genius!

trixie

[Edited 12/16/2008 4:10:28 PM]

12/16/2008 4:48:26 PM truth or dare  

acting_out
Over 1,000 Posts (1,014)
Eagle, CO

ok trix... from a former Mn. Boy who had lots of good sex in ice houses.... chicks do like it you know.....

Ok, anyway... give me a hard truth, if you dare

12/17/2008 12:31:18 AM truth or dare  

trixie222
Colorado Springs, CO

Quote from acting_out:
ok trix... from a former Mn. Boy who had lots of good sex in ice houses.... chicks do like it you know.....

Ok, anyway... give me a hard truth, if you dare

*okay, a "hard truth," were you ever terrified that you might fail a piss test, in the marines?* hahaha

remember when they put everyone going to boot camp up in a hotel, and told us to "behave?" so naturally, we all got so blown out of our minds, we had to crawl onto the bus to get to the airport. that was in seattle.* damn. how'd we survive? (no, it's not a two part question, you don't have to answer that part). heh

trixie

12/17/2008 1:54:13 PM truth or dare  

randij
Saint Paul, MN

Quote from trixie222:
hey randij,

*hugs you* i FEEL you girl! haha! damn it, same here.

now, if i'd have had that mall in michigan, i could have said, "oh, no, no, i have to go shopping, really! then i'd hit the coffee stands, and drink myself "sane," on all the different flavors.

i don't miss ice fishing, or hunting, or even fishing, in general. bizarre isn't it? hehe

i "do" miss flannels. yeah, strange i know, but those flannels have this charm to them. nothing better than stealing a guys flannel, and not giving it back. haha! try it if you haven't! start a collection!

whoever thought of that mall? it's sheer genius!

trixie

Um, I couldn't agree with you more! Ah, flannels... how about the ones with strange Christmas festivities on them. Ya know, the ones that you wear in the summer and everyone looks at you odd!

Gotta love coffee and flannels!

12/17/2008 3:35:26 PM truth or dare  

acting_out
Over 1,000 Posts (1,014)
Eagle, CO

Quote from trixie222:
*okay, a "hard truth," were you ever terrified that you might fail a piss test, in the marines?* hahaha

remember when they put everyone going to boot camp up in a hotel, and told us to "behave?" so naturally, we all got so blown out of our minds, we had to crawl onto the bus to get to the airport. that was in seattle.* damn. how'd we survive? (no, it's not a two part question, you don't have to answer that part). heh

trixie

NAW, i stopped doin drugs in H.S.
I got drunk alot at the club on base cause i joined when i was 17 and you could legally drink on base.

The night before boot.... we stayed at a huge hotel in Downtown Mpls.
I didn't get too hammered, i knew what was coming... my dad was a marine corp D.I.
at pendleton. heh*

12/18/2008 12:34:44 AM truth or dare  

trixie222
Colorado Springs, CO

hey a.o.,

your dad was a drill instructor? my dad was 101st airborne, 30 years army, vietnam vet. he was a bad ass. nobody could run faster, or father, swim faster or farther, in the army his entire 30 year career. he got #1, every single year in his mos, and the pt test. i miss him alot.

when i was a kid, he used to wake my sisters and me up early and yell, "come on you maggots! rise and shine, time for pt. MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT!"

i'd be like, "oh come on dad, one more hour of sleep, just a little bit more."

nope, we had to get up, and get timed on the base obstacle courses (every base we lived on had them), then run the track. at the time i thought that it was hilarious, and completely absurd, but i'd do it and try my best, for my dad.

i think he had some serious ptsd from vietnam. heh (hey, sorry dad, but seriously) he'd laugh if he was alive, and heard me say that.

anyway,

[Edited 12/18/2008 12:37:53 AM]

12/18/2008 6:26:08 AM truth or dare  
humbleatheart
Ogdensburg, NY

im game, trixie...

12/18/2008 4:26:48 PM truth or dare  

trixie222
Colorado Springs, CO

Quote from humbleatheart:
im game, trixie...

hey humbleatheart, ogdensburg is upstate new york right, close ties to canada, a maritime city, right? how cool! yeah, i cheated and read a bit about the city, it seemed too interesting to pass up.

did you ever go to canada to get drunk, because the drinking age was lower? (assuming that you ever drank).

i can see by your age, that you came eligible to drink in at a time when the drinking age was 21. (canada is 19, might have been 18, when you were ready to go out partying).

trixie

12/19/2008 6:51:47 AM truth or dare  

acting_out
Over 1,000 Posts (1,014)
Eagle, CO

time for more truth...
You gotta start coming up with harder ones dear heh

12/19/2008 4:00:21 PM truth or dare  

trixie222
Colorado Springs, CO

Quote from acting_out:
time for more truth...
You gotta start coming up with harder ones dear heh

*have you ever had sex with a gay llama?

hows that for complicated? hahaha *takes a deep breath, and laughs again*

okay, have you ever been stranded? tell the story.

trixie

12/19/2008 10:00:21 PM truth or dare  

jamso
Over 1,000 Posts (1,034)
La Marque, TX

dare