Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megahookup login

If you happen to be limiting yourself to other people who meet your predefined idea of a best match, then you are losing out on tons of potential opportunities to connect with men and women. dating sites stratford The distinction between women s pictures or what they say they appear like and the reality has generally been truly astonishing. 99/month. dating egyptian ladies Max lately ordered a sex toy that enables you to manage your partner s toy from a distance via an app.

louisville hookup bars

So, I opted out of dating apps about Dec. dating in greeneville tn Alex Dang is a sophomore pursuing a double important in Pc Engineering and Economics at the University of Maryland. With the ongoing pandemic, online dating has turn out to be prevalent in today s society. find a girlfriend online in sri lanka Generally, girls require emotional connection just before they get intimate with an individual when guys don t necessarily want any emotional involvement when they are hunting for a fling.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/21/2008 12:39:33 PM FIRST DATE : places and things to do  
fred441963
Lincoln, NE
52, joined Jan. 2008

WHERES A GUY TAKE HIS FIRST DATE THAT IS NOT SO ACTIVE AND LOUD YOU CANT HEAR EACH OTHER SPEEK ,,,,,,,BUT NOT SO SLOW AND QUIET THINGS GET DULL AND BOARDOME SETS IN

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/21/2008 6:20:48 PM FIRST DATE : places and things to do  

italianlady05
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,181)
Omaha, NE
60, joined Jul. 2007

why not some place in the Haymarket? Like Lazlo's or Old Chicago or Brewsky's...
or Granit City (north side of town), or Famous Dave's or Macaroni Grill (south side of town)...you could grab a bite to eat and talk or just have appitizers and a drink.'

Does this help you out?

11/21/2008 7:30:46 PM FIRST DATE : places and things to do  
fred441963
Lincoln, NE
52, joined Jan. 2008

YES,,,,,,,THANK YOU,,,,,,,had already planed a dinner at a upper middle sit down eating establishment - just was looking for alt plan ,,,,,should things go well

11/23/2008 5:33:47 PM FIRST DATE : places and things to do  

italianlady05
Omaha, NE
60, joined Jul. 2007

well now you gotta tell me how the date went!

11/23/2008 6:23:23 PM FIRST DATE : places and things to do  
mross59
Over 2,000 Posts (3,156)
Fremont, NE
56, joined Nov. 2008

Take her where she wanted or to a romantic candle lit dinner then a late night snack then maybe breakfast if all worked out at first

11/24/2008 11:10:49 AM FIRST DATE : places and things to do  

camperpaul
Over 2,000 Posts (3,237)
Zion, IL
73, joined Mar. 2008

Try the M&N Sandwich Shop at 27th and Randolph...

Norm and Milli moved to Lincoln from the "Wrigleyville" neighborhood in Chicago when their customer base disapeared during the baseball strike in 1995.

The Italian beef sandwiches will knock you socks off...

Your mouth will love you forever.

11/24/2008 9:35:46 PM FIRST DATE : places and things to do  
starman11
Lincoln, NE
64, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from camperpaul:
Try the M&N Sandwich Shop at 27th and Randolph...

Norm and Milli moved to Lincoln from the "Wrigleyville" neighborhood in Chicago when their customer base disapeared during the baseball strike in 1995.

The Italian beef sandwiches will knock you socks off...

Your mouth will love you forever.

---------------------------

Hello Camperpaul,

I eat at Norm's place (M & N Sandwich) every Saturday and get a second sandwich for lunch on Sunday as well. If I don't call in my order, Norm calls me. Millie has had some health issues but is doing better. The M & N Sandwich Shop is where musicians from coast to coast make sure to stop by when they are in the area. The decor and ambience is not interesting - the food is the reason. Norm is a gruff guy with a good heart who has fed people on his dime when they were between gigs.

A co-worker of mine has a brother who worked there at Norm's place years ago. The first stop they make when the brother flies into Lincoln is to go directly to the M & N Sandwich shop for a sandwich.

You Lincoln and Omaha people need to eat there. No whining - go there and eat ! You can tell Norm that the "UFO" guy recommended you.

Peace. Starman11

11/24/2008 10:48:59 PM FIRST DATE : places and things to do  

italianlady05
Omaha, NE
60, joined Jul. 2007

ok you guys have sold me on this one..i love trying new places..soooooo the next time i'm in Lincoln, which is farily often, i'll be sure to stop there. thanks for the tip and info!

11/25/2008 11:05:10 AM FIRST DATE : places and things to do  

camperpaul
Over 2,000 Posts (3,237)
Zion, IL
73, joined Mar. 2008

When you order that Italian beef sandwitch, ask for it "wet and sloppy"; they will dip the bread in the gravy... It take skill to eat it that way...

I like mine with sweet peppers and mozzerella cheese...

Paul

11/25/2008 11:05:40 AM FIRST DATE : places and things to do  
starman11
Lincoln, NE
64, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from italianlady05:
ok you guys have sold me on this one..i love trying new places..soooooo the next time i'm in Lincoln, which is farily often, i'll be sure to stop there. thanks for the tip and info!

------------------------------------------------

Hello Italianlady,

Norm is from Chicago and he is gruff. That doesn't mean that he doesn' like people; it's just the way he is. As I said earlier, he has a good heart. He wins local and regional awards for his sandwiches. When you're there, pick up a copy of "Buy Lincoln" magazine - I'm the marketing director for that mag. Norm knows me by my first name, Scott. It's a funky place with little atmosphere and great food. Many of the customers know each other and converse over their meals. Wait a minute - it does have atmosphere. An atmosphere of good heart and good food !

Enjoy your M & N experience ! Starman11

11/25/2008 11:09:47 AM FIRST DATE : places and things to do  
starman11
Lincoln, NE
64, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from camperpaul:
When you order that Italian beef sandwitch, ask for it "wet and sloppy"; they will dip the bread in the gravy... It take skill to eat it that way...

I like mine with sweet peppers and mozzerella cheese...

Paul

--------------------------

Hello Camperpaul,

My manager Mike likes the Italian cheese steak sandwich with extra Jalapeno peppers.

I'm the odd ball guy because I've been a vegetarian for over 25 years now, and Norm tells me that he will continue to make me the great cheese subs if I don't tell people where I get them (grin). He wants to continue to be known for his meat sandwiches... So you people don't blow it for me - go there and eat!

Maybe we should figure out a way to send a sandwich to you, Camperpaul ! Dry ice?

All the best. Starman11

11/25/2008 5:37:27 PM FIRST DATE : places and things to do  
juliet09
Lincoln, NE
54, joined Oct. 2008

The sandwiches sound good, might have to try it myself. I dont like peppers can I get one without them? Oh howd the date go Fred?

11/25/2008 10:32:19 PM FIRST DATE : places and things to do  
starman11
Lincoln, NE
64, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from juliet09:
The sandwiches sound good, might have to try it myself. I dont like peppers can I get one without them? Oh howd the date go Fred?

-----------------------------

Hello Juliet09,

Of course you can have any sandwich without peppers. Norm has a great menu. Friends tell me that his Pastrami is the best they've had. Some of my friends like the Au Jus so they can dip the sandwich; others order the sandwich 'wet' with lots of juice.

Enjoy your dining experience. It's cool that people realize that a place like the M & N Sandwich shop is a place that others wish they had in their town.

Peace. Starman11

11/26/2008 9:53:34 AM FIRST DATE : places and things to do  

camperpaul
Over 2,000 Posts (3,237)
Zion, IL
73, joined Mar. 2008

In certain neighborhoods in the Chicago area there is a resturant on almost every corner that serves Italian beef sandwiches, Chicago style hotdogs, etc. I only have to go a few blocks from here to find three of them... When I lived in McHenry IL, I lived accross the street from one of them. I gained 20 lbs in the two years I lived there - just from the smell.

I discovered M&N when I was on a long term consulting assignment in Lincoln in 1995-1996. As I was driving down Randolph St, I drove past the place and the smell reached out and dragged me in...

The only places on the planet where you can get a good Italian beef sandwich are in the Chicago area (invented here), Lincoln, NE (M&N) and one resturant in Door County, WI which is owed by a guy who also owns a resturant in DesPlaines, IL.

11/26/2008 9:59:15 AM FIRST DATE : places and things to do  

camperpaul
Over 2,000 Posts (3,237)
Zion, IL
73, joined Mar. 2008

Other things to do in and around Lincoln...

You have to do this one after sunset:
Take Cornhusker Hwy to I-80 and head West...
Get off at the rest area and walk to the "scenic overlook".
Very few Lincoln natives have ever seen this view fo thier city.

In the daytime:
Go to the North end of the Haymarket...
Your destination is "Iron Horse Park"...
Take a look at the bas-relief...

I posted picture of the Iron Horse on my profile...

Paul

11/27/2008 9:36:05 AM FIRST DATE : places and things to do  
starman11
Lincoln, NE
64, joined Sep. 2008

Quote from camperpaul:
In certain neighborhoods in the Chicago area there is a resturant on almost every corner that serves Italian beef sandwiches, Chicago style hotdogs, etc. I only have to go a few blocks from here to find three of them... When I lived in McHenry IL, I lived accross the street from one of them. I gained 20 lbs in the two years I lived there - just from the smell.

I discovered M&N when I was on a long term consulting assignment in Lincoln in 1995-1996. As I was driving down Randolph St, I drove past the place and the smell reached out and dragged me in...

The only places on the planet where you can get a good Italian beef sandwich are in the Chicago area (invented here), Lincoln, NE (M&N) and one resturant in Door County, WI which is owed by a guy who also owns a resturant in DesPlaines, IL.

--------------------------------------

Hello Camperpaul,

Norm and Millie moved their cafe from the SW corner of the intersection to the NE corner of the same intersection (27th & Randolph). It's about four doors north of the intersection, with parking off the alley behind the cafe. Still the same great food! Beats the heck out of Subway.

I was in Chicago back in the late 80's and I made the mistake of driving on the Kennedy Expressway on Friday afternoon at about 4:30 pm. I have never been in a demolition derby but that experience was almost like it. You could literally hear metal banging as cars careened down the expressway, sometimes 6 abreast, bumper to bumper at 80 mph. There were accident investigation sites every couple of miles with 15 - 25 cars in each. We came to a traffic jam and a complete stop, with a semi behind us. As our line inched forward about 2 lengths, a car in an adjoining lane attempted to change lanes and was partially in our lane and partially in the previous lane as it was trying to complete the lane switch.

The semi started up and at a walking speed it came up to the car behind us and hit it broadside (again about 2 - 3 mph) and began to push the car almost right up to our back bumper. It was a white-knuckle experience and if there is a next time, I'll pull over and have dinner or sit and read a book until rush-hour is done.

All the best. Starman11

11/27/2008 9:51:21 AM FIRST DATE : places and things to do  
juliet09
Lincoln, NE
54, joined Oct. 2008

Hi starman and Paul, sounds like some fun things to do around here. Im for sure going to check out the sandwich shop....no peppers!!!!

1/24/2009 1:03:43 AM FIRST DATE : places and things to do  
luvwithgod
Omaha, NE
29, joined Jan. 2009

I am a kid at heart and have a open mind to trying new things. So for a first date, we could go to a movie, go to a resturant or a fast food joint and talk, swimming, skating, bowling, shoot some pool, go camping, hay market is a good suggestion, you know walk around and see different things. It's a great way to get to know people and see their likes and interests. Oh and FAMILY FUN CENTER! Now if you're talking about going somehwhere new, and it doesn't sound familiar to me at all, (the name, place, what's by it)then you're on your own. I'm not good with directions and could get us lost and driving in the middle of nowhere for hours , lol. But hey we could still have a good time and get to know each other. I apologize ahead of time if I happen to use up your gas. Peace, Love & Harmony

[Edited 1/24/2009 1:04:55 AM ]

5/20/2009 12:31:41 PM FIRST DATE : places and things to do  
anastasia13007
Bellevue, NE
32, joined Mar. 2009

DINNER and a MOVIE ... typical classic but it works. You get to talk and get to know one another plus have some alone time. If you want something a little more romantic I suggest taking a stroll in the OLD MARKET. Beautiful at night.

5/22/2009 8:56:19 PM FIRST DATE : places and things to do  
jeffreych
Lincoln, NE
46, joined Jun. 2008

After dinner at the M&N go to the sunken gardens, great place to sit and chat. Oh and the triple Italian and double pastrami burger are my 2 favs from norms. Sometimes my friend Vic plays guitar at Norm's that would be a good date. Or go out for a picnic at one of the lakes around here, something about being at the lake seems romantic.

5/23/2009 7:38:02 AM FIRST DATE : places and things to do  

kermit32
York, NE
60, joined Feb. 2009

I like Skeeter Barnes or Lazlos south around 66th? and Highway 2. Lazlos is North of Highway 2 and Skeeter Barnes is on the south side.

there is a really fun putt-putt golf course around 56th and Old Cheney that stays open late. you can play 9 holes or 18

6/6/2009 7:54:42 AM FIRST DATE : places and things to do  
fun4life42
Plattsmouth, NE
48, joined May. 2009

putt-putt golf sounds really fun. I havn't played for years.

6/6/2009 6:30:34 PM FIRST DATE : places and things to do  

stargazzer
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (20,767)
Creighton, NE
67, joined Feb. 2007

June has a flood of town celibrations with many attractions.

6/20/2009 3:02:02 AM FIRST DATE : places and things to do  

hollisterren
Kearney, NE
34, joined Jun. 2009

Well Hello Out There How Are You All?

6/20/2009 9:17:05 AM FIRST DATE : places and things to do  

kermit32
York, NE
60, joined Feb. 2009

Just wonderful adn happy to be hanging in this great state earning tons of money and experiencing the changing seasons!! Summer is on the horizon!

6/27/2009 8:27:16 AM FIRST DATE : places and things to do  

kermit32
York, NE
60, joined Feb. 2009

some one told me about Champion? go carts on the north side of Lincoln...Does anyone know where this is..I was thinking around Cornhusker highway and maybe 30th?

7/30/2009 5:07:31 PM FIRST DATE : places and things to do  
specialk5347
La Vista, NE
68, joined Jul. 2009

How about the Capitol City Ribfest - coming up Aug. 13-16th. Something different to do.

7/30/2009 10:52:13 PM FIRST DATE : places and things to do  

aspiring4love
Lincoln, NE
51, joined Mar. 2008

Quote from fun4life42:
putt-putt golf sounds really fun. I havn't played for years.

I miss the old Cool Crest put-put golf course.

Here's another thing you can do on weekends. Hyde Observatory on the north side of Holmes Lake is open from sundown to about ten or eleven on Saturdays. They have a brief show about that season’s constellation and then you can go out on the patio and look through the telescopes.