Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

new listcrawler

Now it s selecting, says Tamara Goldstein, CEO of Pickable. boise area singles When it comes to enjoy, these apps do their best to locate you the ideal match. It has bugs, some spam accounts, and some other challenges. indianapolis usa sex guide We have two wonderful youngsters and a beautiful residence with each other.

gay hookup inland empire

Presumably, other attendees share similar goals and expectations when they determine to participate in speed dating activities. gay hookup sites nashville From profile suggestions to sharing your results story, we are here to assistance you in your journey for appreciate. The downside of this process is that meeting a lot of people today feels monotonous and tedious. snapsext reddit Take care of the last warning trying to push your app also strong could expose you to cancellation of your developer account.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

10/11/2007 7:01:36 AM Support Your Local Single Mothers  

zeusg
Benton Harbor, MI

It wasn't THAT funny when you laughed at her as she chased a baby bottle across tha cereal aisle while keeping a weary eye on tha other,more mobile baywho was running to touch e'rythang she hoped it wouldn't.Maybe,when she was at tha bank,tha teller wouldn't have embarrassed her with all tha sighs and impatient gestures as she rummaged through a purse full of wipes,snacks,spare diapers and various first aid products if she would have aborted tha seeds that became her reason to move on each day...
Would it kill people to forgive her absent-mindedness;employ patience when she is a bit tardy;or to bear with her exhaustion-induced temper without taking undue offense to it?SHE feels where tha wedding ring ISN'T on her finger,you don't.SHE has to put to bed each night that child that is annoying you so greatly at McDonalds,not you.SHE would DIE to protect those God-Designed ,Soul-possessing beings that you so callously call her "baggage".Yes!she DID come in tha gas station in fuzzy slippers,a robe that smelled distinctly of baby vomit,aging milk and Ici perfume,and a jacket that looks like a what's-wrong-with-this-picture item.No!she doesn'tneed tha hushed jokes you tell about her to your friend who(not so deep down)considers you to be an ass.
Single Mothers are functioning on two levels more than a woman should have to: 1)Providing for tha family and 2)Protecting/Governing tha family. (Yes,I read tha Bible,tha Qu'ran and even Talmud...God Universally commands that Man to be head of tha Household while living for tha Body.)She has Strength andDedication and Honor. RESPECT HER!!!!!!
If you're a Man who wants tha Momma,but sees tha children as a hinderance to a potential relationship,then you aren't tha type Designed to meet her needs; for a Woman is meant to be with a Man who is able and of tha Will to meet her needs.It is like sperm and egg:She is Created with that which is needed by that Man whom is Made to fit her needs MIND-BODY-SOUL. Vital elements for eachother's needs fit together like puzzle pieces,completing tha Vision and giving it Life.God Designed us this way.
I tire of "men" treating these Women as parasites to tha singles world. They are tha Body ofaBlessed Family,and rather than act as a potential Head of a Family,tha majority of males act like tha head of a
This Woman,guys,is already a Family and must betreated in this Respect.She's Momma, Daddy,and her own spouse tha only one with whom she shares tha duties and decisions of parenthood.Some of us can't seem to be half a Man and open tha door for her or lend her one of two God-Given hands to pick up that bottle on aisle 3...4...5(damn,these bottles sure are round!!!)
God Himself is a single parent Who experienced tdeath of and through His Son.He is tha Father that is tha Mother that is tha Father. So PLEASE,for your sake and hers,don't try to Judge she who fills tha role of Momma&Daddy or lessen even in you thoughts her worth as a Woman.
Until my next topic,I pray Peace,Love and EnLightenment be of and for you all in Great Dimensions.

[Edited 10/11/2007 7:29:03 PM]

10/11/2007 7:18:58 AM Support Your Local Single Mothers  

zeusg
Benton Harbor, MI

I wrote this at work so please excuse any instability in tha flow of it.

10/11/2007 7:25:14 AM Support Your Local Single Mothers  

stormygrl
Longmont, CO

That is awesome. I'm a single mom so I can relate to it 100%.

10/11/2007 8:13:14 AM Support Your Local Single Mothers  

_critter_
Ridgeway, VA

i;ll support stormy any ole time 110percent

10/11/2007 8:20:10 AM Support Your Local Single Mothers  

tex4806
Anderson, IN

YEP, me too, I'll support STORMY

10/11/2007 8:45:43 AM Support Your Local Single Mothers  

rain_or_shine
Columbia, SC

I do help many mothers, alot I must say are military moms......ANd even dads, that are here caring for they're families while they're love ones are away.....Some many families are going through so much......As I stand In line at the check out I listen, not to be nosy, but to hear if I can help a family in need......And have on many occasion .....I do this for a good reason, for I was that person. As I stood in line many years ago, not havening enough monies to buy food......A lady came to me, she had been shopping and listing....Came up to me, and said God told me to give you this, 100$. I cried right there I did.... So some act of kindness is never ever forgotten....... Shine

10/11/2007 9:12:29 AM Support Your Local Single Mothers  

newlife4me2
Saylorsburg, PA

Wow, very deep, very mature and dead on...........nice to see these attitudes in one so young as yourself. While I am not technically a single mother yet, I have lived the last 15 years functioning as one for the most part. Now it is only a matter of some paperwork before the technicality is removed and it is a full reality. It is comforting to know that there are REAL MEN still left in this world..........maybe I'll be blessed enough to find one.

10/11/2007 9:28:46 AM Support Your Local Single Mothers  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

Rain, You just rock like that ok!! luv ya! and to the Author...Thx
xoxoPeaches.

10/11/2007 9:38:54 AM Support Your Local Single Mothers  

holdinpanama
Panama City, FL

i wrote this before my ex girlfriend said to me before i met her 2 girls if you tell me you love then you love my girls and that was something that at the time i did not understand but when she left it was like i was missing something and it hit me when i talk to her daughters that was what i was missing.i know it was hard for the four of us i don't know how some single mothers do it but kuddos to all of you.

10/11/2007 10:04:59 AM Support Your Local Single Mothers  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

I do what i do not for anyone but my kids...Being that I have all guys I felt it was really important for them to see that mom can and will be a tough when she has to...They are great guys and that's all the kudos I need but, ty.
xoxoPeaches.

10/11/2007 10:14:52 AM Support Your Local Single Mothers  

slowtyper1953
Fort Wayne, IN

WHERE DID HE COPY THAT STORY FROM WOMAN DAY'S OR NEWBORN

10/11/2007 10:17:35 AM Support Your Local Single Mothers  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

Who cares? lol, It was cute...I remember the grocery store crup and running to the store in my sweats for last minute stuff thinking...omg my heads gonna pop off if this kid don't stop screaming and giving the bubble gum chewing clerk the "stinky eye" when she popped that change in my hand and rolled her eyes.
xoxoPeaches.

10/11/2007 10:29:58 AM Support Your Local Single Mothers  

slowtyper1953
Fort Wayne, IN

I HAVE RAISED 3 AND HELP ALOT WITH GRANDDAUGHTER DON'T NEED TO KNOW THE PAIN OR THE FEELING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT A SINGLE MOTHER THOURGH, SHE GOS THOURGH ALOT AND I APPLAUD THEM ALL, BUT WHY IS THERE SOOOO MANY WOMEN NOWADAYS THAT DON'T HAVE THE SUPPORT OF THE FATHERS, (MY OPPINION) THAT YOU WOMAN HAVE ALOUD THE MAN TO ESCAPE THEIR RESPONSIBLITY, TO BE A MAN AND FATHER CAUSE THE MORJORITY OF THE BOYS ARE BEING RAISED BY WOAMN WITHOUT A MAN IN THE PICTURE SO WHO'S FUALT IS IT. THE WOMAN'S FUALT NOT NOT MAKING THE MEN SHORE UP THE HALF OR MORE OF RAISING THE CHILDREN OR IS IT WHAT THEY WERE TAUGHT BY WOAMN NOT TO BE A FULL MAN AND IT'S OK NOT TO BE AROUND

10/11/2007 10:47:14 AM Support Your Local Single Mothers  

newlife4me2
Saylorsburg, PA

Wrong, you can't MAKE anybody do anything. Hell, I tried for 15 years to get my ex involved with his own children. This isn't about what a woman is or isn't doing....this is about what these sperm donors that want to be called men are or are not doing.

10/11/2007 10:48:27 AM Support Your Local Single Mothers  

lovinglife437
Meadville, PA

Surely I read that wrong. Surely you're not saying that on top of the responsibility of being a single mom, that it is "woman's fault" for "allowing" men not to be responsible.

And, because a man isn't responsible, it is our fault that we are teaching the kids they don't need to be around?

How does a woman "disallow" it then, we can chain them to a post in the ground and say "be a good dad or else!"? Noooo, the government protects them from that, although it HAS crossed my mind. The chaining part anyway.

Therefore, because the women bare this sole "fault", the men are free and blameless?
And you're teaching that to....... hmm. Now here might be part of the problem we face as single women.

10/11/2007 11:01:27 AM Support Your Local Single Mothers  

slowtyper1953
Fort Wayne, IN

NO MY DAUGHTER HAD A DAUGHTER OUT OF EVEN A GOOD RLATIONSHIP, WITH A MAN WHO COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE BABY AND I WAS MAD AND DISAPPOINTED WITH HER BUT SHE NOW KNOW HOW HARD IT;'S TO RAISE A BABY BY HERSELF I HELP AS MUCH AS I CAN BUT MY POINT WAS THE "X' GENERATION ARE NOT BEING RESPONABLE WITH OUR FUTURE THEY LIE DOWN WITH MEN AND HAVE CHILDREN WITH LESS THAN DESIRABLE MEN AND SAY DAMN WHERE IS HE TO HELP RAISE (THEIR) CHILD SO WHO FAULT IS IT MINE MY DAUGHTER HER MAN FRIEND OR THE WAY PEOPLE THINK TODAY THAT EVERYTHING IS OK AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T EFFECT ME BUT IN THE LONG RUN IT EFFECTS ALOT OF PEOPLE JUST MY OPINION

10/11/2007 11:06:53 AM Support Your Local Single Mothers  

newlife4me2
Saylorsburg, PA

That works both ways ya know..........

10/11/2007 11:27:18 AM Support Your Local Single Mothers  

peaches73036
El Reno, OK

Hey, the way i looked at it and still do...I'm not going to "make" anyone step up where my kids are concerned...I had them and it was MY job to do. Screw anyman who didn't think we were good enough...they are the ones who weren't good enough for us. And as life goes, I had a wonderful husband after the "father" bolted and he gave my guys his name, we are not toghter now but, My kids still call him dad and he does a good job.
xoxoPeaches.

10/11/2007 12:11:41 PM Support Your Local Single Mothers  

qazyguy
Rockville, MD

Slow, you are blaming the victims. While it's quite possible that many women do indeed have bad taste in men, it's the men who don't merit being chosen by those women.

JIM

10/11/2007 1:02:10 PM Support Your Local Single Mothers  

slowtyper1953
Fort Wayne, IN

VICTIMS WHO IN THE HELL ARE THE VICTIMS THE WOMAN WHO OPENS HER LEGS AND DOESN'T TAKE BIRTH CONTROLL OR THE MAN WHO DOESN'T PUT ON THE CONDOM, OR THE BABY THEY HAVE AND HE WANT'S NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MOM OR BABY

10/11/2007 1:19:46 PM Support Your Local Single Mothers  

repochick
Memphis, TN

The one thing I learned is that you can not make anyone do anything just because they should. If you arent repaired for the consequesnces you should take precautions or just not have sex. (JMO) I am a single mom and I wouldnt trade my son for anything in the world. His father never chose to step up and face the responsibilities. I am not and can not force him to do so. Maybe he didnt want to become a parent. I dont know or care. I take on both roles for my son because I was prepared. Maybe not financially but not for one moment did I ever think about ending my pregnancy. I would rather be a single parent than not have my son at all!!

10/11/2007 1:50:44 PM Support Your Local Single Mothers  

newlife4me2
Saylorsburg, PA

The blame goes all ways and directions EXCEPT toward the children.

Making love (or having sex if you prefer) is no longer the sacred act that it should be. Personal responsibilty and accountability are no longer a part of every child's upbringing. That all being said, the only fault, in the end, is the individuals, BOTH MALE AND FEMALE.

I was at fault for not recognizing that in fact the man I choose to marry and have children with would not be an active involved father. HE is at fault because he never accepted his responsibilities for them other than in a financial sense.

And btw - could you please stop typing all in caps....it is akin to yelling at us and very rude.

[Edited 10/11/2007 1:58:13 PM]

10/11/2007 2:12:10 PM Support Your Local Single Mothers  

meg1984
Prairie Grove, AR

I am a single mother of a 6 month old angel and any man who considers her my "baggage" is seriously mistaken. I just wanted to say thanks for the support. It is hard doing it by myself but hopefully one day I will find a man who will love me and love my daughter like his own.

And they guys who are blaming the women for getting themselves pregnant can, excuse my language, suck it for all I care. The man I had my daughter with I thought I was in love with and I used birth control but did you know that if you are on an antibiotic birth control is neutralized and doesn't work?? I didn't know this and I became pregnant as a result, but it was the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. Just because some people can live total lies doesn't mean I was a slut who'd sleep with anybody and I'd appreciate it if you'd stick to something you know more about slowtyper. Thanks.

[Edited 10/11/2007 2:21:21 PM]

10/11/2007 2:14:16 PM Support Your Local Single Mothers  

slowtyper1953
Fort Wayne, IN

MAY BR I'M RUDE

10/11/2007 2:26:28 PM Support Your Local Single Mothers  

britbrit
Gloucester, MA

that was very nice to read!! Its amazing at how many people dont understand the troubles we parents face everyday raising children alone, But the kids are defintely worth it! That sounds just like me as well as many other parents I am sure....

I actually had a friend watch my two little ones today for a couple hours, so I could appear in court and when I got back she told me how amazing I was and she doesnt understand how I can handle it. But it comes along with the resposiblities of having children, you dont think about it, you just do it! But it brings a smile to my face everytime someone compliments you on how good of a parent you are!

Anyone who can not understand the difficulties you just wrote needs to take care of children for a day, I'm sure their views will change!

Page: 1, 2