Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals app

Reproduction of news articles, photographs, videos or any other content material in complete or in element in any kind or medium with no express writtern permission of moneycontrol. quad cities singles line In a day I got extra than one hundred plus likes and also practically 40 matches. PoF is element of the Match Group of corporations, which includes Tinder, OkCupid and Match. bumblebee meet and greet The just quit attempting line irks me as effectively.

megapersonsls

Be honestResearch shows that men and women have a tendency to fall for people equivalent to themselves when it comes to things like connection history, wish for young children, pet preferences, and religion. apopka florida dating Trust your instincts about no matter if you really feel an individual is representing themself truthfully or not. As a Muslim myself, I would in no way want my sisters to marry such a man. men4men dating They re now physically distant once again, with Megan back in Seattle and Ahmed in Saudi Arabia for perform, but are counting down the days until Ahmed s visa is approved and he can join her.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/4/2008 8:05:19 AM normal or too picky?  

xangel_kissesx
Chandler, AZ

ok my forum folks I'm still new to all this so bear with me LOL here's the run down.

I am 33 with no kids stable good job decent place to live been married once divorced now for 3 years.

I am looking for a nice romantic guy financially and mentally stable to date and enjoy doing active or romantic things together while we get to know each other and find out eventually if we are good together for long term.

I am getting emails and requests for dates however......

I am discovering individuals who are either claiming to have trouble or be unable to feel closeness or affection for others...or single dads or busy people who say they don't really have time to date and maybe wanna call me up to "hang out" (which I am thinking they are meaning have sex LOL ) once every couple months. Or doesn't have a job or place to live or lives with parents and no car and lives far away. Or someone looking for a friend with benefits. Or someone who wants to get married like tomorrow LOL.

I am not trying to be a prude I am looking for someone I am compatible with to have a sexual relationship with and when I find him yes we are gonna have sex constantly LOL but this does not happen over night with me and I feel before someone sleeps with me we need to know each other very well...so for the guys who say they don't have time well I'm sorry but its gonna take you longer to get there with me and chances are I'm gonna get closer to someone else faster that invests that time in getting to know me. And for guys not financially stable I think u have other priorities to take care of first before u worry about dating.

When I explain this I am told they don't understand and that I am being to picky and need to just learn to accept people the way they are.....what do u guys think? Am I going about this all wrong?

12/4/2008 8:19:53 AM normal or too picky?  

lovecraver
Clymer, PA

I would say picky but not too picky, your a beautiful woman that deserves a good man.I only wish i was closer or i would plead my case for a shot.

12/4/2008 8:21:06 AM normal or too picky?  
jokster6
Nutley, NJ

I find absolutely nothing wrong with what you said. Your not being picky,you want what you want.I saw ur pic,your beautiful.I bet the men on here are lining up just to talk with you.I think ur not to picky.Hope my comment helps.

12/4/2008 8:22:52 AM normal or too picky?  

google_mark
Houston, TX

Be as picky as you want. Why settle for anything less?

12/4/2008 8:30:24 AM normal or too picky?  

lovecraver
Clymer, PA

I am not saying picky is a bad thing.We should all be picky in some way or another with who we choose to be with.Other wise one is just settling for whatever and will truly not be happy.

12/4/2008 8:35:17 AM normal or too picky?  

wisegirl33
Queensland
Australia

Why settle for anything you don't really like ?

I think you are right to wait for the right one. Dont settle for anyone that you could never really love.

Regards to you,

wisegirl33 - 5 Dec 08 at 240am Aest

12/4/2008 8:36:51 AM normal or too picky?  

angelips
Over 2,000 Posts (2,071)
Villas, NJ

angel kisses i totally agree with u i think this is the best thread ever its like i wrote it myself except i hav a kis lol but the relationship statemants are to the t

12/4/2008 8:38:42 AM normal or too picky?  

evileddy
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,632)
Ottawa, ON

Ya ya.. I hear chick's all the time saying they are picky and blah blah blah.. yet when mr.tall mcdreamy eyes asks if you wanna ride home in his BMW yer all moist in the crotch and waking up the next morning with a glazed face and hoping he will leave his wife.

pfffffffffft!!!!

12/4/2008 8:42:47 AM normal or too picky?  

xangel_kissesx
Chandler, AZ

thank you guys so much for your input I'm new to online dating and all you people in the forums really do help alot with making this process alot easier to understand. I just wanna make sure that I really am being fair but I suppose it makes sense to be fairer to myself first.

12/4/2008 8:53:38 AM normal or too picky?  

countrycharmer
Medina, OH

Your not picky at all, you have standards which is a great thing.

Hold out for the best, you will know when it happens.

My 2-cents

12/4/2008 8:54:16 AM normal or too picky?  

in_doubtalishis
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,531)
Beaumont, CA

Girl you are just fine and seem to know what you want. That is a good thing. You have done the hard work to get to where you are and it is not wrong to want a man who has done the same. Too many a guy are looking for a way out of moms house and would just love to get a piece of all your hard work without lifting a finger themselves. I say stick to your guns and do what you like. Why settle? You get to a point where you finally know what you want. That is such a good thing. It is hard enough just realizing that.

As for the dudes, no matter how sweetly rejected they have a tendency to knock you down for it. I have had guys telling me im the sweetest thing since sliced honey, but when it comes to a point that I see we are not compatible and kindly tell them, I am suddenly ugly as hell, mean and just awful. So it is like hmm... o.k. what happened to all those things you said you loved about me? I suddenly turn despicable because I say no.

See we have our intuition which tells us. Dont listen to them just because they cant handle that you do not want them. It is rare to find one that handles rejection well. They think right away it is like we are telling them they are a bad person, when that is not the case at all. They are just not the right ones for us. I wish they would just understand that.

So hold out who is perfect for you. You dont want all of your hard work to be back peddled by someone that turns out to be the totally wrong guy.

12/4/2008 9:06:36 AM normal or too picky?  

knittinkitten
Over 2,000 Posts (2,013)
Lady Lake, FL

Angel, I just want to add to the words of the others....your Topic and Message are well taken. Wish I could offer you encouragement that it won't always be that way, but I'm afraid I (and many others, I am sure) also go through the same thing...and, I'm 72...it continues. That's why the job of finding the one who is compatible with you is a long, complicated process.

I am not too "picky". Neither are you! Don't let anyone who tells you that, get you down. Keep up the good work of sorting the blossoms from the weeds....You can't convince me that it won't pay off, when the time is right.

Sincerely,

KK

12/4/2008 9:06:56 AM normal or too picky?  

evileddy
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,632)
Ottawa, ON

Quote from in_doubtalishis:
Girl you are just fine and seem to know what you want. That is a good thing. You have done the hard work to get to where you are and it is not wrong to want a man who has done the same. Too many a guy are looking for a way out of moms house and would just love to get a piece of all your hard work without lifting a finger themselves. I say stick to your guns and do what you like. Why settle? You get to a point where you finally know what you want. That is such a good thing. It is hard enough just realizing that.

As for the dudes, no matter how sweetly rejected they have a tendency to knock you down for it. I have had guys telling me im the sweetest thing since sliced honey, but when it comes to a point that I see we are not compatible and kindly tell them, I am suddenly ugly as hell, mean and just awful. So it is like hmm... o.k. what happened to all those things you said you loved about me? I suddenly turn despicable because I say no.

See we have our intuition which tells us. Dont listen to them just because they cant handle that you do not want them. It is rare to find one that handles rejection well. They think right away it is like we are telling them they are a bad person, when that is not the case at all. They are just not the right ones for us. I wish they would just understand that.

So hold out who is perfect for you. You dont want all of your hard work to be back peddled by someone that turns out to be the totally wrong guy.

WTF.. I took yer rejection just fine... twatface.

12/4/2008 9:11:37 AM normal or too picky?  

xangel_kissesx
Chandler, AZ

you know what...you are absolutely right you guys....I'm gonna hold out no matter how long it takes till I find him the one who is right for me and then I'm gonna give him everything I got and then some!

12/4/2008 9:22:08 AM normal or too picky?  

leftyl8
Over 2,000 Posts (2,472)
Horseheads, NY

yeah she does look familiar..hmmm gonna go check the other sites...