Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel sign in

Not only will you get an anecdotal summary of their life, but you will also be able to quickly assess what this person may possibly be like. chat latino los angeles ca The Continued Assistance Act changed or extended the three federal unemployment applications established by CARES. This can give you a deeper understanding of her values and of the kinds of relationships that matter most to her. brilic dating app Having said that, it can be difficult to impress a stranger, that also in the initially meet.

usasexguide flint

Of course I mentioned yes, and the rest was history. single ladies in yuma az Listen to them talking, joking, laughing, explaining, complaining, blaming, praising, ranting, and preaching. This doesn t have to be a relationship your date has had considering that infancy, but it must be 1 that influences your date in the present. pof looking for a different type of person As an alternative of an unending string of photos to sort via, Once pairs you up with one possible partner a day, and you ve got 24 hours to make a connection.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums

10/14/2007 7:06:21 PM Hello I'm Eddie, Looking for that special someone  

justlaidback
Lubbock, TX

I hope I don't come off to no one as strange, But I truely desire to find happiness,love, trust, and someone who really could care about me and not worry too much the distance between us, or that the guy might be alittle over weight. It's not the exterier that makes the person, but the person morals, and beliefs in a relationship you know a one on one thing that so many people do have trouble in doing, some people dont think theres any trusting people around, you have started seeing one now.
It's not about a sex thing, its anbout hugs,kisses,laughter,rolling around having fun, holding hands, I'm slow at this stuff, because I don't want to hurt no more, I drive a big trk across country and not on here as often as some people, so too help matters in getting a hold of me I would like to share my cell here, use it to contact me if you wish no out of line stuff, I'm lonely,not horny,not desperate.So if your'e sincere come say hello, untill then take care, and may you find that special someone,
Cell is 806-535-3806 From Texas

10/14/2007 7:56:26 PM Hello I'm Eddie, Looking for that special someone  

kathy_10258
Morganfield, KY

Hi Eddie i really enjoyed reading what you wrote.I feel the same way too.I would love to talk to you and get to know more about you.I love traveling in big trucks also.I'm also looking for a good,kind hearted man to share my life with.I also have a cell 270-285-2731 you can call me also but i don't hear well on phones but will try,Thank u kathy

10/14/2007 8:32:23 PM Hello I'm Eddie, Looking for that special someone  

kikigirl
Downers Grove, IL

awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!
I think there was a love connection made here!
that is so cool!!!!!
If you 2 do end up talking, I wish you the best of luck!!!

10/14/2007 8:40:10 PM Hello I'm Eddie, Looking for that special someone  

gawd
Appleton, WI

Eddie welcome and hope you find what your looking for..But WHY did you post your cell #..there are a lot of crazies here..If you find someone worth talking to then share your number with just them..but the cat is out of the bag now..

10/15/2007 6:44:42 AM Hello I'm Eddie, Looking for that special someone  

justlaidback
Lubbock, TX

This is about why I posted my cell num. I did it because I try to make it easier for someone to get in touch.... Yes there is crazies out there,when or if one calls just hang up, and start all over. I still hope I get more responces.

10/15/2007 6:47:26 AM Hello I'm Eddie, Looking for that special someone  

daddy_s
Oak Ridge, TN

good luck laidback.........didnt think you could even post phone numbers on here...

10/15/2007 10:34:03 AM Hello I'm Eddie, Looking for that special someone  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

Good luck to you Eddie. I do hope it works out well for you.