Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

lucky hookup app download

This rejection can be difficult, especially for those who are sensitive to rejection. pocatello idaho dating Some 42% of Americans now know somebody who has utilized an on the internet dating site or app, up from 31% in 2005. Flip is an incredible on the web dating platform that is fully no cost to use. fubar dating app Online Dating Requires Too Significantly Time Heres How To Be A Lot More Effective

sites like megapersonals

It is not specifically the easiest way to make a actual connection. hook up trinidad 50 to $. Personally, I really feel a bit icky about actively encouraging inter EA dating, as it feels a bit culty to me, and I consider it additional insulates us from the rest of the world . best dating apps glasgow She had a uncomplicated profile, but her photos caught my eye—her eyes and smile were captivating.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/13/2008 12:00:46 PM Why do men always think they can do better?  

amanda_jeanette
Pigeon Forge, TN

Quote from in_doubtalishis:
I got flowers five times in my life. The first were from my ex husband and then he took them back

The second a very beautiful huge dozen roses and I was a dummy and left that dude

The third were left on my doorstep

The fourth was from an internet dude who bought one of those mini rose plants only because his 7 yr old daughter told him to

The 5th was from an internet dude and it was a single rose in a vase and he was lookin to sex me up

Wow. That is bad. He took back your flowers? Sheesh....

12/13/2008 12:03:17 PM Why do men always think they can do better?  

fectual
Le Roy, NY

It's the EGO darling... 'we' are always gunnin for the, ONE-UP

12/13/2008 12:08:06 PM Why do men always think they can do better?  

lawn_dawg
Middleburg, FL

As mentioned, this goes both ways. From my perspective, it's an odd chain of events and a definite cycle.

I don't see myself as a great catch or a "Trophy Boyfriend", but I do feel well above average. I've always dated attractive young women. I tried older women a few times, and I quickly found out maturity does not come in an old box. It's a safe bet, but not a guarantee. As I got older, I stayed within my age range and began to date fewer young women. I still find younger women strongly drawn to me. I do try to discourage it, but...I'm also human. Good times and great conversations with a good looking woman is just too irresistible. I don't know that's it's a technique so much as luck.

I've watched out of shape, or semi attractive as you say, men, very easily meet women and get dates.

I think after dating for years and seeing how people treat each other we develop a strategy to find partners. I don't believe that men or women "think" they can date out of their league...
It's obvious that they can and do.

12/13/2008 12:16:30 PM Why do men always think they can do better?  

in_doubtalishis
Over 2,000 Posts (3,124)
Beaumont, CA

LOL Amanda not only did he take them back he ran them over. Oh is was a night to remember. It was like my birthday or Valentines lol

And you know what Inlass I was thinking about this the other day. There is like a holiday almost ever damn month. Something to always get us to spend spend spend. I think they do not do it for what we believe it is intended. I think they do it for profit. Total profit

12/13/2008 12:25:10 PM Why do men always think they can do better?  

lnlass
Over 1,000 Posts (1,585)
Laguna Niguel, CA

About the profit thing, I agree especially about Christmas. God forbid they have decorations in the store by Labor Day! Well this year I am not going anywhere for Christmas, and I have decided I am not giving any Christmas presents except to one friend who has agreed to do stocking stuffer trinkets. Material objects are just not that important. Sure, I could mail off some toys to the grand nieces and nephews, but I hardly ever get to see them except at Christmas (I will go up there on occcasion but they NEVER once have their parents taken them down here to see me), but they will get plenty of stuff from the parents and grandparents. Unless and until we can become better connected, I think am I going to stop contributing to that profit motive.

The idea of making some brownies for the firemen and maybe working a soup kitchen for Christmas is becoming much more appealing...

12/13/2008 12:42:57 PM Why do men always think they can do better?  

amanda_jeanette
Pigeon Forge, TN

Brownies for firemen? Mmmm.... That is a good idea.

12/13/2008 12:51:44 PM Why do men always think they can do better?  

ironmuscle
Santa Cruz, CA

Quote from amanda_jeanette:
I agree. I would definitely prefer personality over looks. I just have never understood. The reason I finally decided to post was because I met and started talking to a guy a couple of weeks ago. I thought there might have been a connection until he tells me he has met someone new. Mind you the man is in his late 30's. Well, the girl is probably a size 2, eighteen years old, and has no children. I see her once a week because she works at my bank. She has a personality of a toad and I constantly see her flirting and playfully hitting the guy in the cubicle next to her. The guy in this situation had told me he admired me because I was mature and knew what I wanted in life. However, here he is with the younger girl who obviously is not mature and does not know what she wants in life. I am not the first person this has happened to. I am just puzzled....

So you made this thread because some dude rejected you for a younger and prettier lady?!?! Sounds like you're jealous and now you want to post some silly arguement that says "STAY IN YOUR LEAGUE"....just for the record NO ONE IS OUT OF MY SO-CALLED LEAGUE!!!! And for people who have that type of mentality are big a** fools who need some self esteem. Guys go for the hot looking women like women go for hot looking guys!!

I have a question:

Why do women use this silly a** double standard when it comes to attraction?!?! It's like, one minute women are saying "It's all about the personality", then there saying "I won't date someone who's unattractive" and then when they get looked over for a more attractive woman and they want to get all catty? Look!! JUST LIKE YOU WOULD GO FOR A REALLY ATTRACTIVE GUY, A MAN WILL GO FOR A REALLY ATTRACTIVE WOMAN!! If you get rejected, THEN GET OVER IT!! That's just the way the game is played!! What's good for the goose is good for the gander!!

12/13/2008 12:57:39 PM Why do men always think they can do better?  

lnlass
Over 1,000 Posts (1,585)
Laguna Niguel, CA

To above poster. You are a very fit, good looking young man. I think OP is referring more to the less than perfect looking men that tend to after younger prettier women. I have had some very good looking younger men come on to me, but they are looking for the experience of an older woman for sex not because I am a young pretty thing.

At 51, I am not nearly as preoccupied by looks as I was in my younger years. I was never a 10 but I was a size 2 and turned a few heads with a nice body back then, so I always went for the better looking men, having turned down what I realize to be now some very nice guys. Big mistake.

I look more for within these days. I am seeing someone now and we both acknowledge our age and being realistic about our bodies. He is actualy quite fit, I am the one that could lose about 15 lbs. But he does not appear to be wanting to shop for better anytime soon....

12/13/2008 12:59:58 PM Why do men always think they can do better?  

amanda_jeanette
Pigeon Forge, TN

Thanks for the opinion, Iron. However, I am going to correct you. If that is okay. First, I am not jealous. I am not doing this for revenge. I have always noticed this as a common occurence. It just has been a topic of conversation recently so I thought it would be nice to get some outside perspectives. (Just so you know, she was not prettier). I do not use a "silly" a** double standard" that you referred to in you post. I do base off personality not solely on looks. Not all women are the same. So, I guess it must be said that all men are not the same, thank God.

12/13/2008 1:07:32 PM Why do men always think they can do better?  

crochetbymoi
Baltimore, MD

well one thing that I can say is atleast they are confident within themselves and don't have low self esteem. There is someone in this world for everyone and if they happen to be someone that you are not interested in then move on..and who's to say that one of these guys may not be the right one for you...maybe if you took the time to get to know one of these guys.. you might actually like them..ever think of it that way..or is that too much like right..

[Edited 12/13/2008 1:10:42 PM]

12/13/2008 1:07:36 PM Why do men always think they can do better?  

ucrazyasme
Naperville, IL

Quote from lnlass:
A vibrator...will not leave you for another vibrator. You know where your vibrator has been. It will not leave the toilet seat up, and it will not get up an leave in the middle of the night for fear of cuddling.

I will never understand the big deal about toilet seats. Who said it shouldn't be the other way around? THat the toilet seat SHOULD be left up. SHEEEEEEESH.

12/13/2008 1:08:34 PM Why do men always think they can do better?  

lnlass
Over 1,000 Posts (1,585)
Laguna Niguel, CA

It is easier to life the seat up than to fall in....

12/13/2008 1:17:33 PM Why do men always think they can do better?  
leftfooted
West Covina, CA

Some of my closest friends are men. Some of them are good looking, some of them are not. They both have the same mindset.

from this it would be easy to assume that thats how all men are then and that the looks of a man does not determine whether a man thinks that he can do better then what he supposedly should be doing

12/13/2008 1:17:36 PM Why do men always think they can do better?  

dare2dream100
Springfield, MO

It's called...grass is greener! Greener=better...better=younger,prettier, etc... This is why so many men are on the forums complaining because they can't find a woman who doesn't lie, cheat, etc.... Because their younger, prettier, also has the personality to go with it and she knows she can also do better and just stays with them until she found greener pastures! In most cases (not all) your girl next door type has more substance, but guys pass us over for the prettier ones who tell them what they want to hear! JMHO

12/13/2008 1:31:55 PM Why do men always think they can do better?  
usakindatheart
Over 2,000 Posts (3,303)
Overton, TX

Why do men always think they can do better?

if they can buy it, they can.
if they do not have the $.... then they might get lucky once in a while
but soon she will drop him, for the a better looking male with $...