Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapwrsonals

Discovering that specific a person can be tricky if you have Aspergers Syndrome or Autism. best dating sites in atlanta It also has each iPhone and Android apps for browsing matches on the go. Males are just as poor, I m certain if there was extra men than females, I d be guilty of getting picky. zoosk search engine Take time for introspection on what is essentially missing from your life.

out of town hookup app

OKCupid s algorithm uses a series of queries to ascertain what percentage you will match with any of its 5 million customers. ocoee singles Because we got engaged I was on cloud 9, Erickson mentioned. Maybe it s due to the fact we had got to know each and every other so nicely initially, but Jon has normally been an open book he says what s on his thoughts and I felt I could trust him. omegle com para niƱos He apologised for being late, as he had gotten pulled more than for speeding and the cop gave him a hard time.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/13/2008 9:46:20 AM Why do men always think they can do better?  

amanda_jeanette
Pigeon Forge, TN

First, I hate to stereotype but I just have to ask. Why do men who are overweight, semi-attractive to unattractive, and vary in age think they all can get the single, hot women who have no kids? I mean I try to not base an opinion off of looks but some men amaze me. Some of my closest friends are men. Some of them are good looking, some of them are not. They both have the same mindset. Maybe this is not a good question to ask but I would like some honest answers. Men seem to overlook the decent women who would treat them like they wanted to be treated but pass them on for a younger version who does not even know what she wants out of life. Men and women's opinions are equally appreciated.

12/13/2008 10:00:53 AM Why do men always think they can do better?  

fishenguy
Santa Rosa, CA

Women do it too. And in both cases....often times they can do better.

The only answer is that a lot of people don't really know what they want....or need.

[Edited 12/13/2008 10:02:59 AM]

12/13/2008 10:03:58 AM Why do men always think they can do better?  

easygoin68
Crawford, NE

I try to keep things simple and logical. I think I can do better because, by birth women are 52% of the population. More women than men. I'm not about the younger,slimmer woman with no kids. I look at the issues, and drama in their life. And I won't repeat the mistakes that I've made when younger!

12/13/2008 10:09:55 AM Why do men always think they can do better?  

dottore1
Cocoa, FL

This is less a question of men or Women, but like most of this sort of post, about basic human nature -- it boils down to a combination of aspiration and ego.

12/13/2008 11:04:09 AM Why do men always think they can do better?  

amanda_jeanette
Pigeon Forge, TN

Quote from easygoin68:
I try to keep things simple and logical. I think I can do better because, by birth women are 52% of the population. More women than men. I'm not about the younger,slimmer woman with no kids. I look at the issues, and drama in their life. And I won't repeat the mistakes that I've made when younger!

That is understandable.

12/13/2008 11:04:27 AM Why do men always think they can do better?  

santababy
Libby, MT

Quote from amanda_jeanette:
First, I hate to stereotype but I just have to ask. Why do men who are overweight, semi-attractive to unattractive, and vary in age think they all can get the single, hot women who have no kids? I mean I try to not base an opinion off of looks but some men amaze me. Some of my closest friends are men. Some of them are good looking, some of them are not. They both have the same mindset. Maybe this is not a good question to ask but I would like some honest answers. Men seem to overlook the decent women who would treat them like they wanted to be treated but pass them on for a younger version who does not even know what she wants out of life. Men and women's opinions are equally appreciated.

I guess you are into eugenics. Do you think that only good looking guys should mate with a good looking girl like you? It seems that women are looking ONLY for good looking guys. Guy's, of course like good looking hot babes. Some girls like HOT babes too. Think how the world would look if everybody only mated with ugly people. Remember that a person can always lose weight, but ugly is forever. I myself will pick a smart, kind, sweet person with a good attitude over a beauty queen everyday. I think that is true with most wise men too. I rarely ever even read the really good looking women's profiles, you know the ones that start "I just want a nice guy who likes to have fun."

12/13/2008 11:11:36 AM Why do men always think they can do better?  

in_doubtalishis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,914)
Beaumont, CA

I know what you mean girl. I mean looks should not matter. But it seems the dudes who are not so attractive seem to be not so attractive on the inside too. They have the mentality that they are deserving. They deserve the best because they have the all mighty Photobucket

They dont seem to realize we are not dependent on the penis anymore so they need to get off their high throne there and realize there is competition and their main competitor is a piece of plastic

They no longer hold the throne, the vibrator does

12/13/2008 11:14:26 AM Why do men always think they can do better?  

lnlass
Over 1,000 Posts (1,548)
Laguna Niguel, CA

A vibrator...will not leave you for another vibrator. You know where your vibrator has been. It will not leave the toilet seat up, and it will not get up an leave in the middle of the night for fear of cuddling.

12/13/2008 11:14:59 AM Why do men always think they can do better?  

stellablu
Over 2,000 Posts (2,899)
Saint Louis, MO

Looks matter to me...and if it doesn't look better than my toy, why bother?

12/13/2008 11:15:17 AM Why do men always think they can do better?  

amanda_jeanette
Pigeon Forge, TN

Quote from santababy:
I guess you are into eugenics. Do you think that only good looking guys should mate with a good looking girl like you? It seems that women are looking ONLY for good looking guys. Guy's, of course like good looking hot babes. Some girls like HOT babes too. Think how the world would look if everybody only mated with ugly people. Remember that a person can always lose weight, but ugly is forever. I myself will pick a smart, kind, sweet person with a good attitude over a beauty queen everyday. I think that is true with most wise men too. I rarely ever even read the really good looking women's profiles, you know the ones that start "I just want a nice guy who likes to have fun."

I agree. I would definitely prefer personality over looks. I just have never understood. The reason I finally decided to post was because I met and started talking to a guy a couple of weeks ago. I thought there might have been a connection until he tells me he has met someone new. Mind you the man is in his late 30's. Well, the girl is probably a size 2, eighteen years old, and has no children. I see her once a week because she works at my bank. She has a personality of a toad and I constantly see her flirting and playfully hitting the guy in the cubicle next to her. The guy in this situation had told me he admired me because I was mature and knew what I wanted in life. However, here he is with the younger girl who obviously is not mature and does not know what she wants in life. I am not the first person this has happened to. I am just puzzled....

12/13/2008 11:16:37 AM Why do men always think they can do better?  

lnlass
Over 1,000 Posts (1,548)
Laguna Niguel, CA

He is thinking with that other head, no mystery here. You can do much better, girlfriend!

12/13/2008 11:18:39 AM Why do men always think they can do better?  

yourfriendbob
Fayette, OH

Quote from in_doubtalishis:
I know what you mean girl. I mean looks should not matter. But it seems the dudes who are not so attractive seem to be not so attractive on the inside too. They have the mentality that they are deserving. They deserve the best because they have the all mighty Photobucket

They dont seem to realize we are not dependent on the penis anymore so they need to get off their high throne there and realize there is competition and their main competitor is a piece of plastic

When they invent a vibrator that brings flowers, will watch a chick flick with you, and holds your hair back while you puke, I'll start worrying...

12/13/2008 11:19:43 AM Why do men always think they can do better?  

in_doubtalishis
Over 2,000 Posts (2,914)
Beaumont, CA

Oh its out already, its calle the real man in a box

12/13/2008 11:23:08 AM Why do men always think they can do better?  

yourfriendbob
Fayette, OH

Oh its out already, its calle the real man in a box

Keep the "real man," I'll take the box...

12/13/2008 11:23:55 AM Why do men always think they can do better?  

amanda_jeanette
Pigeon Forge, TN

Very good point

Upside: Mine Glows in the Dark