Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal meet now

Tried to iMessage him, the messages were sending as green rather than blue. singles in washington I d performed so numerous scary points in my life, but this may be the scariest. But I d be lying if I said I don t like the idea of becoming in a position to share space with a companion in this time. is happn any good One OkCupid user, a 50 year old workplace manager named Dhana, purchased tickets to fly from Arizona to New York for Valentine s Day.

www skipthegames

If you want to have a private chat with any member, the video chat solution is also out there. clarksville personals And he didn t leave a tip not due to the fact he was imply but maybe it was a mixture of naive and low cost. They deliver an intro to a conversation that hasn t been started. speed dating buffalo riverworks For example, NSFW posts are permitted but ought to be labeled as such so customers can choose if they want to view the post or not.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/13/2008 7:00:57 PM where did it go wrong  

sashagirl56
New Bern, NC

I am a widow and met a widower he im me one night and wanted to meet so the next day we met .We talked about what we went thru with our love ones and I thought it went well.
I sent him a thank you for a nice time email and he emailed me back with he want to meet again but next time he wanted to talk about what we would like to do and let the pass stay in the pass.I replied with I am ok with that and I never heard from him again.It had been 7 days and nothing

12/13/2008 7:03:37 PM where did it go wrong  
fote
Syracuse, NY

I really hate to be the one to ask this yet, have you asked him if he is married?

12/13/2008 7:04:57 PM where did it go wrong  

lilmissala1957
Over 1,000 Posts (1,607)
Hartselle, AL

Maybe he just needs a little more time. Maybe he likes you and feels guilty for it because of his deceased wife. There are so many reasons why he may not have contacted you. And then there is the possibility he was just blowing smoke. Hope you hear from him soon though.

12/13/2008 7:27:05 PM where did it go wrong  

eyeswideopened
Huntington Beach, CA

OUCH !

That must hurt. I cannot say anything because there are too many missing pieces.

What I will say is please do not contact him again. If he contact you, great but be careful. I have a hard time in trusting people, but my intuition tells me he is blowing smoke.

*HUGS*

12/13/2008 7:29:17 PM where did it go wrong  

in_doubtalishis
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,610)
Beaumont, CA

Well I am hoping he is not passed away himself.

12/13/2008 8:15:45 PM where did it go wrong  

lakc
Houston, TX

7 days is 5 too long....

Look, there are no rules that says he has to call on the 2nd or 3rd day but a week is too long. He may be married or he was just playing you. It's a hard, cold fact that no everyone is an honest as you would like to believe.

Good luck!

12/13/2008 8:33:41 PM where did it go wrong  
lvgwithherpes
Genoa, NV

Men will seldom meet your expectations. That's just the way it goes. You met a nice guy, had good conversation and that is the end. Whatever his reasons they are about his problems to deal with. Do not let your mind make it about you. He might have been so turned on by you that it threw him for a loop and happened so fast he got scared. Let it be what it was without expecting more. You know we all have junk that gets in the way of our relationships.

12/14/2008 2:02:16 PM where did it go wrong  
wingrider07
Phenix City, AL

There might be a simple explanation as to why he hasn't called you so call him and ask. Same thing happened to me but I called and found out that they had lost their phone and didn't have my number anymore. We are now talking again so I'm glad I didn't Assume.

12/14/2008 3:03:18 PM where did it go wrong  

barbaraajo
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,416)
Reston, VA

Doesn't sound like he is really into you.