Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

over 40 listcrawler

I figured getting straightforward was the way to go as to stay away from any mixed messages. puerto rican singles online Becoming far away from dwelling seemed to set me no cost from the shackles of overanalysis about who this man could be in my life. 18 people share their wholesome dating app stories, from falling in appreciate to generating some fantastic mates along the way. what is the meetme app all about I don t fully grasp why is it so tough to be with a honest man who desires nothing but honesty,adore,and dedication.

online sex hookup

Gives may possibly be topic to adjust without having notice. burlington ma dating I mean, I ve been waiting for you to message me back, but I guess I ll take a single for the group. The very best portion about this online dating internet site is that 80% of its user base has a university degree. places to get laid in edmonton But this is what I meant when I wrote that it depends on you you are going to have to be open to that notion in the first place.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

12/22/2008 8:50:25 PM I want a girlfriend..  

jessca44
Royersford, PA

seriously. i want a girlfriend so bad. i wanna love somebody. and have somebody worth it in my life. and maybe thinks im worth it too..soo bad. why is there nobody for me?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/23/2008 10:59:08 AM I want a girlfriend..  
t_4_2
Columbia, SC

Theres someone for everyone hun.

12/23/2008 4:09:15 PM I want a girlfriend..  

patsfanin44224
Stow, OH

It seems to me that the right one comes along as soon as you stop looking. Your a pretty girl you'll meet that special someone Just relax life comes at ya in funny ways.

12/24/2008 10:31:57 PM I want a girlfriend..  

mylilobsession
Palm Bay, FL

dont worry about it you will get worry wrinkles lol

1/4/2009 4:17:54 PM I want a girlfriend..  

tigerpaw4876
Worcester, MA

I want a girlfriend too, but I seem to have no luck at all....maybe someone could lend me a little help and suggestions. Am I doing something wrong? Am I not Good looking enough? I just don't get it.....

1/24/2009 6:52:30 AM I want a girlfriend..  
meanmami09
Waterbury, CT

Quote from jessca44:
seriously. i want a girlfriend so bad. i wanna love somebody. and have somebody worth it in my life. and maybe thinks im worth it too..soo bad. why is there nobody for me?

So do I. =]

2/3/2009 10:25:42 AM I want a girlfriend..  

la_loca_2007
Tama, IA

i want one too

2/5/2009 9:12:50 AM I want a girlfriend..  

chapsticklez
Houston, TX

i need a girlfriend too... my age for once and one that isnt 1100 miles away... grrrr.

2/9/2009 7:44:57 AM I want a girlfriend..  

msjamaica
Hyattsville, MD

::roses::and love all the way>>>>>i like females. I need a girl 2. cuz the ones out here
are not my type. can i get to no u?

2/11/2009 6:02:14 PM I want a girlfriend..  

rikakykis
Minneapolis, MN

I would like a girl as well, but where I live it's very conservative so there's no girls here that are very open so it's very hard to find a girl that is interested in girls :/ I'd like to get to know you ^_^

2/12/2009 10:49:28 AM I want a girlfriend..  
fearless09
Sterling, VA

so do I

2/13/2009 2:26:41 PM I want a girlfriend..  
magicwitch
Crescent City, CA

Me too but most girls don't know what they want.

2/13/2009 9:00:00 PM I want a girlfriend..  

hollabackgal576
Mill Hall, PA

well i want a girlfriend to i have a old school heart i love the old fashion romance so hit me up ladys

2/14/2009 1:30:32 PM I want a girlfriend..  
crazy4yourluvn
Weston, WV

dont we all. i want one like my aunt she is a butch and she cool.

2/20/2009 2:36:35 PM I want a girlfriend..  

sunny_up
Alice, TX

i also want a girlfriend, but i want a girlfriend without all the drama and one who doesn't live 1000's of miles or in a different state... i have already met someone online and it has gone on for 4 years with just nothing going anywhere... it's as if i put my life on hold for this person and this person is just not wanting to move forward... so if your single live in texas, look me up...

3/1/2009 8:20:11 AM I want a girlfriend..  
hockeychick21
Buies Creek, NC

I second that. only I'm in NC!!

3/1/2009 11:51:17 AM I want a girlfriend..  
rellarella
Stedman, NC

yeah I want a girlfriend too, but are there any out there that isn't insane? I mean my gosh theres some crazy chick just wanting to rip your heart out, then stomp on it with guilt, sometimes I think is it really worth love?

3/2/2009 5:25:14 PM I want a girlfriend..  

ash_bash
Blairsville, GA

i really want one too sweet pea=]
i need one that is somewhat close...
also that wont cheat on me...
anyways any girl who wants to talk let me know=]
i love butch girls by the way=]=]

3/4/2009 7:16:05 AM I want a girlfriend..  
angelhoward
West Newfield, ME

I think I found The girl for me

3/6/2009 12:35:17 AM I want a girlfriend..  

cowgirllover24
Caldwell, ID

Hey there ladies!!! I am in need, I would love to have a girl I can call my own that doesn't mind me being married and don't live forever away. If anyone out there is in Idaho and is cool with the hubby, let me know.

5/7/2009 11:28:31 AM I want a girlfriend..  
yogitrcik19
Crystal Lake, IL

yeah i want girlfriend too but somepeople here arent trying to find a girl like me im a sport butch and im kinda girly but just lost someone of mine and i need to find a girl for me just likes me for me doesnt want to change and they can hang with my crazy friends too im sorry i just dont like butchs i like girly girls and i cant talk to a girl without mumbling not looking at them if i like them im just to shy around girls https://DateHookup.dating/images/smiley/brick-wall-017.https://DateHookup.dating/images/smiley/help-0003.gifgifhttp://DateHookup.dating/images/smiley/heart.gif

5/14/2009 5:54:05 PM I want a girlfriend..  
sue091264
Abington, MA

I want a girlfriend too, but i seems to have no luck at all.. I wanna love somebody. Why is there no body for me? Am I doing something wrong?

[Edited 5/14/2009 5:54:23 PM ]

5/16/2009 1:51:15 AM I want a girlfriend..  
leahussery
Mesquite, TX

be careful what you ask for..lol

5/16/2009 9:16:56 AM I want a girlfriend..  

claudiajade
Calhoun, GA

Quote from tigerpaw4876:
I want a girlfriend too, but I seem to have no luck at all....maybe someone could lend me a little help and suggestions. Am I doing something wrong? Am I not Good looking enough? I just don't get it.....

Your plenty good looking!(unlike me,lol)

With so many women looking for girlfriends, why is it that we can't find anyone?

5/18/2009 4:49:34 PM I want a girlfriend..  

twelfthnight
Bryan, TX

Rellarella, yes, it's really worth it, especially if you are a completely incurable romantic like I am.
I look at my choices from the past, and if I am honest enough with myself, I have to admit I saw it coming.

[Edited 5/18/2009 4:55:49 PM ]

5/18/2009 6:13:05 PM I want a girlfriend..  
tuez63
Saint Louis, MO

I just love rigorous honesty! I want a girlfriend too but I am going to do the best I can not to jump into anything too quickly. Sometimes lonliness & lust get the best of me. I wanna do the old fashion courting thing. I'm through with the, "Oh my God you are so cute", jump each other's bones, reality appears & find myself single again 6mo to a year later thing!

5/18/2009 6:35:19 PM I want a girlfriend..  

claudiajade
Calhoun, GA

Quote from tuez63:
I just love rigorous honesty! I want a girlfriend too but I am going to do the best I can not to jump into anything too quickly. Sometimes lonliness & lust get the best of me. I wanna do the old fashion courting thing. I'm through with the, "Oh my God you are so cute", jump each other's bones, reality appears & find myself single again 6mo to a year later thing!

So, you don't have trouble finding women? I have trouble finding men, and I'm beginning to think it will be impossible to find a lady nearby I'm vaguely compatible with. Any pointers?

5/20/2009 2:04:58 PM I want a girlfriend..  
pinkgirly
Portland, CT

I want a gf 2. I want to try the gf thing. Read profile if u like it mail me!!

5/27/2009 10:18:33 PM I want a girlfriend..  
wanna_be_loved
Florissant, MO

too....seems like all the women I like are too far away or too young. I read all these post but when I go to meet them they look nothing like their pic...Listen up...it you want truth and honesty then you have to start with yourself. I'm not shallow but without pics it makes it hard to know it there is some kind of connection. Post a pic.

6/9/2009 5:55:07 PM I want a girlfriend..  
chrisiztru19
Irvington, NJ

meanmami09 u r very very very beautiful if u cnt find a girl what hope is there 4 me u should find someone like me someone who wants 2 be your friend nd actully get 2kno u not wat other people say or think we

6/10/2009 12:49:51 AM I want a girlfriend..  
kris_16
Fort Wayne, IN

it's ok hun don't be sad

6/10/2009 8:32:30 AM I want a girlfriend..  
dr27101
Winston Salem, NC

Shit me too some mornings n nights - but I aint gone settle for shit n hope u dont either - make sure she dat DIVA,

6/11/2009 8:11:19 PM I want a girlfriend..  
pussccat
Aiken, SC

I knw wat u mean..I have always dated men, but its not working, @ all. Men just dont get it. They are so very selfish and unthoughtful. I am very attracted to females, n for a long time now, i been thinking that this is the road i should be traveling on.

6/11/2009 8:49:24 PM I want a girlfriend..  

everydaywaoman
Phoenix, AZ

It's really hard to find the right person for your self and we search sometimes the biggest part of our lives and we meet the person we think is for us and it turns out to the wrong one for us we get mad and that shoots up your blood pressure and then the next thing you know we're back looking and then you meet the real right person that was standing right there the whole time we just ignored them. So all I know is to have fun while you still can and love the 1person will come sooner than we think.

6/15/2009 12:55:23 AM I want a girlfriend..  

kourtnee_love
Spring, TX

i think im quite attractive and i have the HARDEST time finding a girlfriend. the only girls i get are ones who wanna share pics! im lookin for more than that. and when it comes to girls they just dont seem to like me. it sux.

6/18/2009 6:13:38 PM I want a girlfriend..  

rozlyna
Westminster, MD

I'm searching also. I know its hard being alone but keep strong. I'm stuck in MD can't find a girl that wants a gothic bi chick ...if i have any chance they turn up to be " undatable" ex: bestfriend's brother or wife

[Edited 6/18/2009 6:14:32 PM ]

6/28/2009 4:34:14 PM I want a girlfriend..  
jennycupcakes
Wilbraham, MA

Hey whats up people..I'm new to this

6/30/2009 12:53:02 AM I want a girlfriend..  

ava_adore
Over 1,000 Posts (1,508)
Concord, CA

I want a girl to buy flowers for and send poetry to.

7/1/2009 7:30:09 PM I want a girlfriend..  

mamadrama86
Rockford, IL

HEY

7/1/2009 8:14:36 PM I want a girlfriend..  

trush35
Athens, GA

Quote from patsfanin44224:
It seems to me that the right one comes along as soon as you stop looking. Your a pretty girl you'll meet that special someone Just relax life comes at ya in funny ways.

You know everyone says this, but has anyone actually had this happen?? Stopped looking and then just "happened" into someone?

7/1/2009 10:52:26 PM I want a girlfriend..  

honestntru
San Antonio, TX

good for you

7/1/2009 10:53:38 PM I want a girlfriend..  

honestntru
San Antonio, TX

im new to this too

7/1/2009 10:55:41 PM I want a girlfriend..  

honestntru
San Antonio, TX

does any relationship last forever anymore

7/2/2009 9:13:56 AM I want a girlfriend..  
mimmy89
Champlin, MN

me too!!!

7/2/2009 1:35:38 PM I want a girlfriend..  
new090
Parkton, NC

It is somebody out there for everybody cause i found my girlfriend on here and she means the world to me and she is so nice and she talks to me and she tells me how her day was and she tells me whats going on in here life she is the best thing that ever happen to me so there is somebody out there for u

7/2/2009 2:09:13 PM I want a girlfriend..  
wanna_be_loved
Florissant, MO

they say when you are desperatly seeking someone you will not find anyone or at least the right one for you...when you stop looking and stop caring about dating is when that special someone comes along. I found that to be true alot in my life. However when I found that special someone and was with her for 6 yrs....didn't mean that it was guarnteed to last. she might have been that special someone for me ...I just don't think she knew it. lol

7/2/2009 4:05:44 PM I want a girlfriend..  
mimmy89
Champlin, MN

if you are from minnesota/interested hit me up!!

7/8/2009 5:53:50 PM I want a girlfriend..  
icyhot13642
Rockford, IL

So you want a girlfriend me too what's up.
I can be your girlfriend so lets do the do i can treat you good, you can treat me good.
kiss

7/8/2009 6:31:54 PM I want a girlfriend..  

mizzdc
Madison, WI

i know how you feel i've been wanting a girlfriend for three years now

7/10/2009 6:51:05 PM I want a girlfriend..  

fetshcuple4bif
Winston Salem, NC

hey im looking for a down to earth girlfriend that is cool with my huby joining us... so ladies if your intersted in more than just talk let me know you want be disapointed i promise by the way my tounge is pierced,,,,,,,

7/10/2009 6:53:33 PM I want a girlfriend..  

fetshcuple4bif
Winston Salem, NC

yep i agree im going to try clubs this week end wooooooo cant wait tired of the internet bla bla bla same old whats your number then never call crazy i think

7/10/2009 9:25:07 PM I want a girlfriend..  
harleygal62
Saint Louis, MO

Oh my goodness, girls girls girls, give it time, when you least expect it will happen. I had a relationship for 5 years then I came home one day and they were gone. After 5 years they could not stay committed, so take your time, I am just enjoying making friends and maybe just maybe one of those friends could be my next love. So just calm down take a breather and one day it will happen. Okay.

7/10/2009 9:38:01 PM I want a girlfriend..  
luvesalot68
Etoile, TX

i understand what ur talkin about harleygirl

[Edited 7/10/2009 9:38:44 PM ]

7/11/2009 4:29:55 AM I want a girlfriend..  
yellowdaisy58
Springfield, IL

I want a girlfriend too. but I want to be friends first not jump into anything too quickly. where are all the ladys in IL.

7/11/2009 3:51:52 PM I want a girlfriend..  
lmookielove
Dallas, TX

me 2 live dallas tx who live close by bia looking 4 real ladys

7/13/2009 4:28:19 PM I want a girlfriend..  
popmycherry8508
Appleton, WI

Hello,
I feel your pain...I want a girlfriend too but my luck is the worst ever. Hope soon that my luck changes & I find that person. Going round & round & getting no where gets old really fast. So I know how everyone here feels. If anyone wants to chat give me a holler & good luck to all u ladies that seem to have the same luck I do. Ladies give me a holler!!!! I am a great person & willing to do what I can to make a relationship work but It needs to be REAL & worth my time. Give me a holler u won't b disappointed! No Men For The Millionth Time!!

7/13/2009 6:20:06 PM I want a girlfriend..  

jilly42069
Southport, NC

Baby u r so beautiful, there is no way u won't find someone...if u were closer to me I'd wife u up mami!

7/24/2009 8:15:23 AM I want a girlfriend..  
sentlement
Indianapolis, IN

There are a lot of gay women where I live and I am willing to travel why can't I find a girl? I have been single for 2 yrs. What is the problem? I'm sweet, attractive, romantic, kind, affectionate, etc. It seems to me that players get the girls while real people get nothing.

7/24/2009 9:26:08 AM I want a girlfriend..  

melanie65
Saint Albans, WV

Ladies, you are all absolutely adorable and will find love if that is what you want. Most of you in this thread are 15 to 20 years younger than me, but my advice goes out to everyone:

Make the first move.

It really is that simple. In my mid-twenties I had an epiphany while a woman was stumbling over her words as she asked me out: We are all nervous about making the first move! The woman was very good looking, had a great job, owned her home, was educated, etc. In other words she was a great "catch" or prospect. There was no reason for her to be nervous about asking me out, but she was.

We went out a few times but there just weren't any sparks so things fizzled. However that flash of insight changed a lot of things for me. Previously I always waited for someone to come on to me or ask me out. We miss a lot of opportunities because both parties are too scared/shy/nervous to pull the other aside and say "I like you very much and would like to spend more time with you. May I have your phone number?"

The first few times are nerve-wracking but don't give up. You will be surprised how many women will say "Yes" when you ask them out! You will get a few "No, thank you" responses, but you won't die a thousand deaths of mortification; your ego will just get a little bruise. That bruise heals quickly when the next woman says "Yes."

Here is another thing I've noticed along the way: I have never been truly attracted to a woman without her also being truly attracted to me. I'm not referring to physical attraction alone, but that exciting "whole package" attraction. I'm confident that it goes both ways, too. There's no one out there pining for me because I wasn't attracted to them; that deep attraction seems to need a back-and-forth flow of energy to exist.

So whatever relationship dynamic you enjoy, go ahead and make the first move. Ask her out, see if there is anything to explore. Step out of your comfort zone and have some more fun!

[Edited 7/24/2009 9:55:52 AM ]

7/24/2009 6:26:21 PM I want a girlfriend..  
foxi_kj
Over 1,000 Posts (1,337)
San Marcos, CA

Ive never really had a girlfriend. But I know im interested in girls, so I want to wait for the RIGHT girl because I know its going so new and exciting that I dont want to like... waste it on just anyone. guys too. I mean, I want my next relationship to be more than just a hook up or like 2 week thing... I wanna take my time and pick a good one!