Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel sign in

I was so freaked out and messaged him and told him to leave me alone. forums to meet singles Went on a coffee date with a guy whose pupils have been dilated the entire time. Sign up right here for our every day Chicago e mail and be the initially to get all the meals/drink/enjoyable in town. can i sell feet pics on onlyfans To me, a person who hates initially dates, this sounds excellent.

megapersonals

Stay clear of the embarrassment, and place your spellbinding fluency in sarcasm to one side as you convert to a digi date. newtown ct singles OkCupid can not refund purchases created by means of the iPhone app. It does not present medical assistance, diagnosis or treatment. is joyride a scam I was functioning as a hostess in a massive restaurant and a single of the bussers was really nice to me and complimentary and we had good talks so when he asked me to go on a date I was content to.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/25/2007 4:23:39 PM Crying, Is it permissable for men to cry  

lasttime4me
Townsend, MT

I think when you get older it is a natural thing to cry, at least i hope it is because latly i have done my share. My father always said real men don't cry,But i have found my father to be wrong on several things. Some times crying is good for the soul.

10/25/2007 4:30:08 PM Crying, Is it permissable for men to cry  

lasttime4me
Townsend, MT

Perry: i used to be that way, I didn' t cry at my dads funeral and i wish i had because i really wanted too. I didn't cry at my Mothers funeral and i wish i had. And i have lived with thought ever since. Go ahead and cry if you think you need to because you probobly do need too. No one will look down on you for it.

10/25/2007 4:37:38 PM Crying, Is it permissable for men to cry  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Hands everyone a tissue.. now you makin me cry

10/25/2007 5:37:57 PM Crying, Is it permissable for men to cry  

breini
Breinigsville, PA

With regards to men crying, it is okay for men to cry and they should not be seen as weaker, but as compassionate, faithful, caring, and sorrowful, or in some cases even joyful.

10/25/2007 6:06:42 PM Crying, Is it permissable for men to cry  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

There's nothing wrong with a man showing his feelings.

10/25/2007 6:28:55 PM Crying, Is it permissable for men to cry  

cmed68
Poquoson, VA

It is hard for some men to outwardly show their feelings. I am one of them and I know this is wrong. It was the way I was brought up. My close friend George (been friends since 1958) still lives in the Chicago area. He is a gambler, a big guy, (6-4) hangs around the race track, and sometimes associates with some pretty tough characters. His dog was hit by a car and died, he cried. He liked my dad and cried at his funeral, I didn't. He admits he cries over certain things and has no hang-ups about it. He is a very open person and many people like him. As I said earlier with men I think it was how your were raised and the environment you grew up in. I was small. If I cried it would only make matters worse as the other kids would poke fun at me so I learned to stuff my feelings at an early age. In George's case very few would even dare poke fun at him. Like I said he is a big. It is very rare for me when any tears form. When it happens they run down the side of my face. There is no sobbing.

10/26/2007 8:34:27 AM Crying, Is it permissable for men to cry  

qazyguy
Rockville, MD

Before we were men we were children, and to some degree, asexual. I wouldn't say that I cry per se, but I do often "well up with emotion" and get tears in my eyes at even the stupidest emotional things, even when they are corny setups, like the lost dog bounding over the hill into the arms of his owners. I also get affected that way by music.

That kind of crying is actually an extension of happiness.

What I don't do is cry when I am frustrated or treated mean. Then I get mad. Or Even.

I think that women like men who cry in the former instance, but not the latter.

JIM

10/28/2007 9:10:19 AM Crying, Is it permissable for men to cry  

chevylover2007
Mastic Beach, NY

tears! it was only 14 years that i wasted if crying would make it better then someone has the ancer for me! [email protected] ...johnnie

10/28/2007 10:42:32 AM Crying, Is it permissable for men to cry  

leila123
Liberty Hill, TX

I admire men because of their strength, but don't find that crying makes any man less manly or strong; on the contrary. Shame on those who would criticize a boy or man for expressing his grief or sadness.

I've rarely seen a man cry but when I did, I thought to myself about how crushed he must be, not that he was a wimp.

10/29/2007 9:48:34 AM Crying, Is it permissable for men to cry  

burnedonce
Duncan, OK

When I see someone crying , I just want to put my arms around them and tell them it will be allright because I know they r hurting ususlly in their heart. Sometimes children cry when they hurt themselves and sometimes they cry cause they think "nobody " cares. I used to work at WalMart and if u want to hear a bunch of crying kids then "go to WalMart". Ususally the mothers r screaming for them to shut up and they just cry louder. Once I studied child psychology and learned an interesting fact. When a child crys ( I think it works for anyone) if u will just hug them and tell them its going to be all right , they will shut up a lot faster. Its too bad that a lot of young mothers dont know this. If u want the kid to stop screaming their heads off, grit ur teeth and hug them and see how fast they shut up. Try it , u will see.

Everyone needs at least 8 hugs a day to be healthy. If u dont have someone to hug u , get a pet , dogs will lick u ,cats will sit on ur lap, hey dont knock it , its a warm body next to urs aint it .

[Edited 10/29/2007 9:53:50 AM]

10/29/2007 1:59:26 PM Crying, Is it permissable for men to cry  

waytogo51
Prairie Grove, AR

You women make me cry all the time. Shame on you.

10/29/2007 2:00:47 PM Crying, Is it permissable for men to cry  

soultrynights
San Clemente, CA

yea i cry but not over women

11/18/2007 2:05:19 PM Crying, Is it permissable for men to cry  

hma2
Chico, CA

Not only do I think it is permissable for a man to cry I think they shouldn't feel bad about it. It shows compassion, feelings and seeing a man cry lets me understand that he is more human and caring and doesn't hide his feelings.

11/18/2007 2:20:14 PM Crying, Is it permissable for men to cry  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

Wasted most of my life not sharing my feels, I don't know about other men, But I do and don't feel bad about it !!!!!!!!!!!

Lighter note: Give me a good movie and the lady with me will give me a hug !!!! See we can learn !!!!!!

Later, Blu

11/18/2007 2:27:14 PM Crying, Is it permissable for men to cry  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

I cried at both of my childrens weddings.........and I will cry/tear up periodically at certain movies like Steel Magnolias!!!

Page: 1, 2, 3