Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megaperonals

On line dating 1st message examples like Hi, Hey, Heyy, lack substance and effort. asian dating sites chicago This is to enable us confirm you re a genuine individual, and maintain our app spam cost free. When you determine to chat with stranger, you must sign by getting a chatroom that reflects your tastes and interests. love2sho Added for web sites free message and free of charge to come across single ladies or eharmony.

best hookup websites

When you genuinely like someone and you cannot say it straight, you can use such concerns to drop hints and retain the conversation thrilling. ventura county singles The user friendly and mobile friendly interface is yet another benefit of AmourFactory, as effectively as its absolutely free and quick registration. The majority of the reports of budding romance that spring into mind are truly NOC workers, stated Steven Foy, Common Manager of Outpost Ops at the Nantahala Outdoor Center. omegle nigeria Not to mention, this is the most effective senior dating web page for senior singles and quite much reasonably priced as nicely.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/25/2007 6:59:50 AM Crying, Is it permissable for men to cry  

sadlyalone
Charlottesville, VA

I was listening to the news that was coming across the airwaves, while eating breakfast. An interesting tidbit that turned into a full course roundtable discussion. It stemed from the fact, of which I had not even heard of, but apparently Ellen DeG. broke down in tears over a dog. Well, the conversation turned to other people crying, N Y announcer. when Yankees lost, Dan Rather and others on 9/11 etc. But, then it got warm, that Men should not cry, period, no way, no how. A couple other cases on crying and then I will open it up for you folks while I away for a few hours. Tammy Faye Baker on PTL, Jimmy Swaggert, while confessing his sins for indiscresions, Jon Stewart, David Letterman on Ellens dog. The point here is NOT religion etc. But, when and where, and if you are allowed to Cry.

[Edited 10/25/2007 7:03:32 AM]

10/25/2007 7:33:38 AM Crying, Is it permissable for men to cry  

lasttime4me
Townsend, MT

If you hit your finger with a hammer NO .If you are watching your new grand baby being born YES ! If you get your pecker cault in you zipper YES !!!

10/25/2007 7:48:23 AM Crying, Is it permissable for men to cry  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

10/25/2007 10:01:34 AM Crying, Is it permissable for men to cry  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Not a matter of being allowed, crying is spontaneous reaction.

10/25/2007 10:55:42 AM Crying, Is it permissable for men to cry  

burnedonce
Duncan, OK

Bottom line, if u feel like crying , go for it , who cares who u r?

10/25/2007 10:56:09 AM Crying, Is it permissable for men to cry  

fab4bird
North Augusta, SC

dasnickster!!!!
If a man 'lets' me see him cry, I know he has feelings....in fact it enears me to him...most men try to hide their sorrow, hurt, most anything that their daddy told them to hide....they were brought up believing it showed some type of weakness............well that's a lodad of crap!!!!
I hate to see when fathers tell their sons "Be a man, son, real men don't cry!"
Here's a tip fellas.......Daddy was wrong!!!!!
Women are mostly about feelings (emotions).....crying and laughing are the best way (except for love) a man could ever show me he has "true" feelings....

unless, of course, it's other things in private!!

10/25/2007 11:31:53 AM Crying, Is it permissable for men to cry  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

This is so cool for on MySpace my quote is:

Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion.
I myself prefer to laugh since there is less cleaning up to do
afterward........Kurt Vonnegut

It's expressing a feeling and no one should feel they need permission or ashame to do that

10/25/2007 11:38:41 AM Crying, Is it permissable for men to cry  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Men cry,
but,
like the saying,
Never let them see you sweat,
I cry everyday, right hear in my heart,
nobody ssees it,
but the pain is there,
none the less.
All I got to do is have somethin happen to my dogs
and I would cry like a baby.
However,
after men cry, we usaully get mad about somethin, and then it aint pretty.
Sadness has no sexual preference.

10/25/2007 12:20:27 PM Crying, Is it permissable for men to cry  

tennpeckerhead
Grants Pass, OR

No.I don't buy it, except for women and children.I've had many women tell me a man should cry and then thier man does and when he ain't around they tell me he was like a little girl what's wrong with him.They may say it but I don't buy it.

I learned how I was brought up by a little boy.All the kids hung around my place to play.A little boy came running to me crying and said Rick I hurt myself.He had fell and scraped his hands.I got a cold wash cloth and cleaned him up.Without thinking I told him don't let the little girls see you cry, be a man.He looked up at me and said "but Rick I ain't a man, I'm a little boy" like to broke my heart. I said honey you go ahead and cry all you want.The little ones teach us if we listen.It's just too late for a ol dog like me.Way too set in my ways.

10/25/2007 1:48:42 PM Crying, Is it permissable for men to cry  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

I don't even cry in front of anyone lol

10/25/2007 1:55:07 PM Crying, Is it permissable for men to cry  

emtauburn
Appleton, WI

dasnickster That is too darn funny

If a man cries I cry too LOL

10/25/2007 2:08:53 PM Crying, Is it permissable for men to cry  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

10/25/2007 2:16:19 PM Crying, Is it permissable for men to cry  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

When my middle son got married, my oldest son spoke about how courages he thought his younger brother was and how he admired him because he could express his feelings and wasn't "afraid" to cry.

10/25/2007 4:02:48 PM Crying, Is it permissable for men to cry  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

I think real men w/a real heart can cry. I believe it is what boys are told when little that makes or breaks them. I taught my son it was ok to cry,and have seen him cry. Why should it be just women who have that right?
It releases a lot of stress also----so yes men cry all you want----i love it---lotsafuninpa

10/25/2007 4:04:47 PM Crying, Is it permissable for men to cry  

dwperry78
Birmingham, AL

it is hard for me to cry, alot of times I'll want to cry, but tears don't flow

Page: 1, 2, 3