Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skip the games

This will assistance you know them improved and at the exact same time, you can ascertain how interested they are in dating you. ottawa gay personals But if you could just skip all the BS and truly get to know your prospective suitor? You want to know whether your date is pondering critical adjustments for the close to future, and what those adjustments would imply for you each. chatroulette benzeri If you want to complement their physique, you can indirectly use this query just to emphasize how interested you are in realizing about their wholesome life style and fitness routine.

skipthegames apps

Right after we produced it by way of we got in a cab and realized we didn t bring adequate money with us to get across the George Washington Bridge. carbondale il personals On line dating corporations are privy to the reality that men and women use them for travel. Gradually but certainly, your perfect evening morphs into a nightmare. xmeeting legit Profile setup is free of charge, but chatting with other members and meeting matches calls for a subscription beginning at $24.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/21/2009 8:19:45 AM Why are the Carolina Men such low quaility  

areyoutheone61
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,673)
Fayetteville, NC

Just talking for myself, I'm very single and have been for many years and quite content with that status. It's not to say, my arm couldn't be twisted and convinced there are benefits of a union, a life more forefilling than being single.

I had not realized up until a few months ago that I was a member of DateHookUp. I had received email notices in my regular email box and just deleted them. Then one day, I received a number of email and said, self, what are these notices about. I check them out and seen I was a member. I looked around for a few weeks before I posted anything, liked what I seen and since have throughly enjoyed the friendships developed.

I unable to talk of the topic as I've not taken the notion to date a male, whether he be from the Carolinas or any other state or country. I'm pure Hetro!! As many have noted, in this thread and other threads of the various DH groups, hangout locations are of importance, if success is to be arrive in search of this Mr. Right, a keeper that so far has been but an elusive mental image. Narrowing your search critera puts limits on existing possible compatibality numbers.

Hang in there. The right one will come along. I'm sure, in 5 years, you've met and have possibly kissed a couple frogs that you let jump to the next lillypad that had interest in you. What may appear on the outside may only be a covering. The hardness of the shell, what's under it may hold, it could surprise you once you've given him the opportunity.

1/21/2009 2:58:26 PM Why are the Carolina Men such low quaility  
crysto84
Sanford, NC

Quote from earthangelusa1:
I moved to charlotte about 5 years ago now, and The quaility of Men here are low..I have lived in other cities, and the men are not like this in other places....
The ones I have met are Married, have several ladies they are dating, and if you are not willing to sleep with them the first week, they don't want to be bother with you...
Then, they expect you to sleep with them and not want a relationship....And we wonder why AIDS is spreading so fast... I think for this reason, we as women should be careful..if they want to sleep with you so fast. What's their motive... And also this goes for the Ladies...the true Ladies would behave this way...But we have females that want to be like the men... Respect Your self, and your body, and then They will...
If you agree or not, this is reality.... Don't get mad, or Heated...if this shoe fits, then get rid of it....
Lov ya...I hope all will not take this beautiful life for granted... Live it to the fullest....

There are a lot of guys out there who only care about one thing. But there are also women out there who are the same way. I'm having basically the same problem as you. Either no one is interested or they just want to play around. I'm not into games. I want commitment and honesty and all thats supposed to be in a relationship.

1/21/2009 8:42:39 PM Why are the Carolina Men such low quaility  

satinsky2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,326)
Charlotte, NC

I moved to charlotte about 5 years ago now, and The quaility of Men here are low..I have lived in other cities, and the men are not like this in other places....
=============================
Your first statement says the quality of men in NC is low. My son's are from NC as well as several male friends. And they are not men of Low Quality by any means. I hope you find whatever it is you are seeking. I just don't think it is very nice to call NC men Low Quality regardless of your reasoning.

1/22/2009 1:30:22 PM Why are the Carolina Men such low quaility  

ruthbuzzi
Charlotte, NC

Speaking for myself . . . I'm still single because, though I've met some very nice men, I haven't met the guy who's right for me. Well . . . actually, maybe I have now, but it's only been a month or so of exclusive dating, so who knows? I wouldn't ever be on here, but the message boards are interesting.

1/23/2009 4:59:50 AM Why are the Carolina Men such low quaility  

itzchris
Clemmons, NC

This thread is extremely disrespectful.. I may live in North Carolina but I am not from here... I find the woman here are know doubt different then other place I have live {Florida, South Carolina, Virgina , Maine} so I guess the pendulum swings both ways... I wouldn't go as far as to say Low quality because people are people you have your ups an downs an your good an your bad that's part of a thing called LIFE... I have had a really bad run of luck dating here in North Carolina but I will not stereotype "WOMAN" here based on the .0002% of them I have been associated with I mean come on... Have you ever thought about the type of guys your meeting maybe the problem?? Where are you meeting theses guys??? Or maybe you should slow down a little an get to know them a little better ??? You know there are still a few of us out there with feelings that run ALOT deeper then the thickness of our fore skin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An that carp about younger guys??? Get real age has nothing to do with it... Its all about the individual them selves. Simply put your either a " Good" guy or your not.. So dont blab the $hit about age OkKkKkKkKkK..

[Edited 1/23/2009 5:05:30 AM PST]

1/23/2009 8:05:30 AM Why are the Carolina Men such low quaility  

davethedog
Conover, NC

A good man or woman is like finding a diamond in the rough. If we all were decent then there would be no need for these sites. You could go to the grocery store and we would be on the shelf. But just like everything else, if you want something of quality, you have to not be afraid to look for it. But it is just like going to a garage sale, one man's junk is another mans treasure. To quote another clique and I really hate to do this, but you can't judge a book...blah blah blah. You never know what you are going to find sometimes once you get past the get past the nerves and awkwardness of the first few meetings. Just my opinion but then of course that is what the forum is all about.

1/23/2009 5:18:51 PM Why are the Carolina Men such low quaility  

bangsmiff
Sanford, NC

Listen love, In this life we have a choice, and some chose to be physical and place the value there. Others,well, they look for something more than the pleasure of the flesh.
No one in either party can call the other wrong, or discredit the other. it's our choice. no one can judge your right to chose what you are ,or aren't going to do.

1/23/2009 5:29:13 PM Why are the Carolina Men such low quaility  

landscaper78
Asheville, NC

Well I'm a N.C. guy born here and love it here we are a diferent bread soom are good and soom are bad you are going to get it anywhere you go sorry you found more here than other places. I am just sick of all the games I am 30 not 21 anymore you would think the games end but they dont for some reason you just get the bad ones look or do something diferent that will get beter quailty N.C. men good luck in your findings

1/23/2009 5:31:38 PM Why are the Carolina Men such low quaility  

bangsmiff
Sanford, NC

Listen Love,I read the bible and despite my humanity,I've learned. If I'm desiring something valuble to me. Bottom line,stop looking.not to mention, if you want a good man, you have to be a good woman for that good man.I am not preaching, not at all but,God says that he suppies our need before we ask. Maybe just mayb, you dont need a man in your life right this very moment. maybe you should focus on God, and just to let you know, I'm not preaching to you.because I have similar desires, I'm learning just like everybody else. I dont mean you any harm, or disrecpect...please believe me.

1/25/2009 7:06:33 PM Why are the Carolina Men such low quaility  

davethedog
Conover, NC

You know there is other thing I want to say on this subject. I think myself to be one of the good ones myself. I truly do. The bad thing is we have to live with all the crap the bad ones lay on the women. You try to be a gentleman. Treat a woman with respect, but the first time you do anything that even remotely reminds them of something so other guy did then it is on. You get to hear all about how us guys ( yeah all of us not matter how good we have been) all we want to do is get in there pants and use them and take them for granted. Then it goes down hill from there because once she gets that stuff in her mind everything else just goes out the window. I have had it happen. I have had a few that I have started to go out with and something happened. Not even anything to do with anything, but because something happened when she was married or I turned my head a certain way or just didn't say something fast enough, it dregs up the past. Sounds kinda b*tchy huh. Well I guess it is. A guy has to live with every mistake every man in her past life has done wrong. Real or imagined. So if you are a good woman and you want a good man then just remember we are not perfect at our best we will make mistakes. That is hard enough. Having to atone for others past mistakes makes it impossible. I know I am going to get in trouble for what I said, and I need to say that not all women are that way just like all men are not that way. So I am going to shut up and you can cuss me all you want but it would help if you don't see us as the enemy. Bye for now David

1/26/2009 8:59:07 PM Why are the Carolina Men such low quaility  

satinsky2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,326)
Charlotte, NC

Quote from davethedog:
You know there is other thing I want to say on this subject. I think myself to be one of the good ones myself. I truly do. The bad thing is we have to live with all the crap the bad ones lay on the women. You try to be a gentleman. Treat a woman with respect, but the first time you do anything that even remotely reminds them of something so other guy did then it is on. You get to hear all about how us guys ( yeah all of us not matter how good we have been) all we want to do is get in there pants and use them and take them for granted. Then it goes down hill from there because once she gets that stuff in her mind everything else just goes out the window. I have had it happen. I have had a few that I have started to go out with and something happened. Not even anything to do with anything, but because something happened when she was married or I turned my head a certain way or just didn't say something fast enough, it dregs up the past. Sounds kinda b*tchy huh. Well I guess it is. A guy has to live with every mistake every man in her past life has done wrong. Real or imagined. So if you are a good woman and you want a good man then just remember we are not perfect at our best we will make mistakes. That is hard enough. Having to atone for others past mistakes makes it impossible. I know I am going to get in trouble for what I said, and I need to say that not all women are that way just like all men are not that way. So I am going to shut up and you can cuss me all you want but it would help if you don't see us as the enemy. Bye for now David

=========================
Hon, that goes both ways

1/27/2009 6:43:41 PM Why are the Carolina Men such low quaility  

funguy58
Lincolnton, NC

hi all,
ernie here. from lincolnton nc.
50 yr old widower. my wonderful wife Kathy of 27 years passed away aug. 2007.
6' 3", 210 lbs.
motorcycling, boating, scuba are a few of the things i enjoy.

ladies, take a minute and drop me a line.

thanks
ernie

plus i'm new to nc. moved here may 2008.
so a couple of thoughts?

am i automatically a low quality man
or
do i qualify to be a nc man yet?

does low quality automatically come later?

1/28/2009 10:12:58 AM Why are the Carolina Men such low quaility  

davethedog
Conover, NC

Quote from satinsky2:
=========================
Hon, that goes both ways
Yes sweetie, it does go both ways. Thank you for reading. Just like everything, there is good and bad. I really think there are more good than bad, but the bad sure do mess things up for those who are trying to do the right thing.

1/28/2009 4:28:43 PM Why are the Carolina Men such low quaility  

slaymax
La Grange, NC

Id like to think Im not such low quality lol...Then again I did move here from New Jersy about a year ago.

1/28/2009 6:53:22 PM Why are the Carolina Men such low quaility  

newlady2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,744)
Goldsboro, NC

... I bet a lot of people ask you where you are from.. THey still ask me after 38 years in NC.. So its a case of going with the flow-- I have lived in a few States and they all have people with different ideas and attitudes..

[Edited 1/28/2009 6:54:03 PM PST]