Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sites like listcrawler com

I don t want to be the one who lends EA a cult like look. singles in hattiesburg ms The newspapers and the website are the No. The web site also supplies information on nearby support events and offers dating strategies. sex guide seattle Need to be 18 to view this web page and really like study our Terms of Service.

are there any free hookup sites that work

I told him that I come with a lot of baggage and trauma but that I m taking meds and therapy and am receiving far better. craigslist holbrook az She also said the two have slept together due to the fact setting sail — Everywhere. Talking about your preferences and your expectations for down time and social time early on can help you keep away from these circumstances. bedpage san diego Opening up emotionally over time and with matched work is a good way to filter individuals who are playing games.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/2/2009 10:14:20 AM What are your disability!  

crazyhillary
Brooklyn, NY

Instability due to psychological and emotional disability.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/2/2009 11:42:49 AM What are your disability!  

quickstepper
Kenton, OH

i will tell you what happen to me. get ahold of me online! maybe you can answer my questions,or know of someone or someplace that could help me. ive become a seeker,im looking for answers to help me with my situation.

8/2/2009 8:20:49 PM What are your disability!  

lovepossion
Magnolia, TX

hi, my mother is a type 2 diabetic and has copd and sounds like most all the above
anyway she also had open heart in 07 they had to put a stint in her main artery because
it was cloged and she stills smokes and she is 64 and takes alote of meds also but
she acts like she has very serious mood swings and can having what u have cause a person
to have all these symtoms?

8/2/2009 8:35:47 PM What are your disability!  
polefrog
Over 2,000 Posts (3,071)
Harriman, TN

Quote from lovepossion:
hi, my mother is a type 2 diabetic and has copd and sounds like most all the above
anyway she also had open heart in 07 they had to put a stint in her main artery because
it was cloged and she stills smokes and she is 64 and takes alote of meds also but
she acts like she has very serious mood swings and can having what u have cause a person
to have all these symtoms?
She taking steroids for COPD?

8/6/2009 5:49:53 PM What are your disability!  
seekingeyes
Shreveport, LA

AN LEG AMPUTATION, AND AN MEMBER OF ZIPPER CLUB X2 ALL IN THE LAST 3YEARS, BUT STILL GOING STRONG I COOK, CLEAN, DRIVE MY CAR, DO EVERY THING I DID BEFORE. I DO NOT LET ANY THING GET ME DOWN...

8/7/2009 8:50:02 AM What are your disability!  
polefrog
Over 2,000 Posts (3,071)
Harriman, TN

Zipper buddy!!

8/7/2009 6:46:01 PM What are your disability!  

elizabethsky
Evansville, IN

I have a disability called cerebal Palsey

8/7/2009 9:16:41 PM What are your disability!  
sopranos1
Chandler, AZ

My nierce has Cerebal Pabsay any is doing good.Her mother and father have are died and her youger sister then her is died.She is 9 yrs youger then me.She work for a phone co,in Dallas ,and she is 9 yrs younger then me.

8/8/2009 1:12:21 PM What are your disability!  
futurebff
Lobelville, TN

I have CHF, DIABETES, AND OBESITY am being treated for depression because of all the rest. God has a lot of faith in me as Mother Theresa said he won't give you more than you can handle. Mary

8/9/2009 10:14:43 AM What are your disability!  
zorro932
Over 1,000 Posts (1,475)
Middle River, MD

Dyslexia...I get things reversed all the time, at work, in my bank book, anything I type. It can wear one out.

8/9/2009 12:05:41 PM What are your disability!  
daate
Houston, TX

I have epilepsy & a coordination problem

8/9/2009 6:01:33 PM What are your disability!  
futurebff
Lobelville, TN

what does the zipper club mean? I have never heard the term. Mary

8/9/2009 6:04:34 PM What are your disability!  
rsccc3
Athens, GA

well i belong to the zipper club having had lower middle back surgery i have staple marks up my spine thats what it means for me others may have different meaning... my best friend is a tattoo artist he says it looks like zippers

8/9/2009 9:41:54 PM What are your disability!  
polefrog
Over 2,000 Posts (3,071)
Harriman, TN

Zipper club = Heart surgery

8/10/2009 5:13:08 AM What are your disability!  
rsccc3
Athens, GA

aww pole believe me i have more zipper looking scars on me than i care for, i could so easily be frankinstiens bride at halloween if i just choose to darken em all lol , kids love saying the ones on my back look like a zipper or rail road tracks... most of my scares we play connect the dots with .. part of looking for that ever so tricky pain relief ...

8/10/2009 6:11:42 PM What are your disability!  
prometheus_guy6
Twin Falls, ID

I'm a "hemiplegic" partially paralyzed due to a closed head injury (stroke twenty (20 years now, it should have killed me I wish it would have instead it rattled my brain and left me useless as a human being.
it's the equivalent of going head first through a wind shield in a head on collision or falling off the back of a motorcycle without a helmet i have a college education and an IQ over160 but only have the use of my right hand and I walk with a noticeable limp, if I'd been an animal struck by a car someone would have shot me to put me out of my misery I'm only seeking that same compassion you'd show that animal.

Blessed Be,

PG

8/17/2009 7:01:10 AM What are your disability!  
therealhouse
Lenoir City, TN

I have to walk with a cane. The use of my right leg is almost complety gone. My right foot is paralyzed and i have no sensation in it. The two most likely causes are ms or parkinsons. When i had surgery on my leg, the dr. discovered that the nerves in my leg were starting to die. I live in chronic pain and have to eat painkillers like candy just to be able to function. The people i work with have nicknamed me "house".

8/17/2009 9:32:59 AM What are your disability!  
polefrog
Over 2,000 Posts (3,071)
Harriman, TN

Hi House

8/17/2009 11:58:57 AM What are your disability!  

maggie46
Merrill, OR

i i say god has something in store for u i know is hard but u can make it heads up hun god bless

8/17/2009 4:41:22 PM What are your disability!  

leesa30
Salt Lake City, UT

Just wanted to say Hi to all the new people that are here lately. Take care Leesa

8/24/2009 1:49:49 PM What are your disability!  
medicine_woman
Washington, OK

well i know i am gonna catch it when i post this but oh well... that is why my father fought in the war. so i could have freedom of speech... I dont beleive you have a true disability unless you need assistance with everyday life... i have a son with a disability HE was BORN with it...he has to have assistance with his daily living skills... so people who just want to say oh i have panic attacks and have pain... you dont know what a disability is... i have panic attacks on a regular basis and still hold down a full time job and take full responsibility for my son,,,,,,,,,,,SO BRING IT I KNOW IM GONNA HEAR IT

8/24/2009 3:52:14 PM What are your disability!  
rsccc3
Athens, GA

What is the Legal Definition of a Disability?

Say the word “disability,” and people often think of the most obvious types of disabilities – mobility impairments that require a person to use a wheelchair to move around, or perhaps visual or hearing impairments. But disabilities may be physical or cognitive, may be readily observed or “hidden” (such as epilepsy, arthritis, and diabetes), and may result from a variety of causes.

The definition of disability set forth in the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) does not distinguish between type, severity, or duration of the disability. It states:

“The term ‘disability’ means, with respect to an individual –

(a) a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more of the major life activities of such individual;
(b) a record of such impairment; or
(c) being regarded as having such an impairment.” (P.L. 101-336, Sec. )

The ADA definition is an inclusive definition that tends to capture both the largest and broadest estimate of people with disabilities. It describes a disability as a condition which limits a person’s ability to function in major life activities – including communication, walking, and self-care (such as feeding and dressing oneself) – and which is likely to continue indefinitely, resulting in the need for supportive services.

The United States Census Bureau also uses a broad definition of disability. Starting with the ADA definitions, the Census Bureau then expands its definition to identify people 16 years old and over as having disability if they meet any of the following criteria:

•used a wheelchair or were a long-term user of a cane, crutches, or a walker;

•had difficulty performing one or more functional activities, including seeing, hearing, speaking, lifting/carrying, using stairs, or walking;

•had difficulty with one or more activities of daily living (ADLs), including getting around inside the home, getting in or out of bed or a chair, bathing, dressing, eating, and toileting;

•had difficulty with one or more instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs), including going outside the home, keeping track of money and bills, preparing meals, doing light housework, taking prescription medication in the right amount at the right time, and using the telephone;

•had one or more specified conditions, including a learning disability, mental retardation or another developmental disability, Alzheimer’s disease, or some other type of mental or emotional condition;

•were limited in their ability to do housework;

•were 16 to 67 years old and limited in their ability to work at a job or business; and were receiving federal benefits based on an inability to do work.

Even the Census Bureau’s definition is limited by including only civilian, non-institutionalized persons 16 years old and over – excluding children, military personnel and people who have been institutionalized – and by excluding many “hidden” disabilities, such as epilepsy, arthritis, and diabetes.

The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) utilizes yet another definition of “disability” in determining eligibility for certain targeted housing programs. Vouchers made available through such programs must be used by people with disabilities in households that qualify as “disabled households” according to HUD regulations. HUD has specific definitions for a person with a disability and for a disabled household:

?A person with a disability is defined as an individual who:

•has a disability as defined in Section 223 of the Social Security Act; OR
•is determined to have a physical, mental, or emotional impairment which is:
¦expected to be of long, continued and indefinite duration; AND
¦substantially impedes his or her ability to live independently; AND
¦is of such a nature that such ability could be improved by more suitable housing conditions; OR
•has a developmental disability as defined in Section 102 of the Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act.
This definition includes persons who have the disease of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. Likewise, for the purposes of qualifying for targeted housing assistance, this definition excludes a person whose disability is based solely on any drug or alcohol dependence.

?A disabled household is defined as a family whose head, spouse, or sole member is an adult with a disability. Disabled households can be:

•a single individual with a disability living alone;
•a related family in which the head of household or spouse is a disabled person;
•two or more related adults with disabilities living together;
•two or more unrelated adults with disabilities living together; or
•one or more unrelated adults with disabilities living with one or more live-in aides.
Generally, disabilities fall into the following types:

Mobility Impairment
Mobility impairment refers to the inability of a person to use one or more of his/her extremities, or a lack of strength to walk, grasp, or lift objects. The use of a wheelchair, crutches, or a walker may be utilized to aid in mobility.

Cognitive Impairment
A cognitive impairment affects a person’s ability to reason, understand, and learn. Cognitive disabilities are separated into two categories: learning disabilities and mental retardation.

8/24/2009 3:52:28 PM What are your disability!  
rsccc3
Athens, GA

Hearing Impairment
Hearing impairments range from a mild hearing loss to total deafness. Those who are hard of hearing often use their residual hearing and lip read when communicating face-to-face. People who are deaf may use American Sign Language or lip-read, and may speak for themselves or use a sign-language interpreter.

Visual Impairment
A visual impairment affects a person’s ability to see, and includes: (1) inability to see images clearly and distinctly; (2) loss of visual field; (3) inability to detect small changes in brightness; (4) color blindness; and (5) sensitivity to light. A cane or sight dog may be used to assist with mobility, and/or Braille may be used to read.

Speech Impairment
Speech impairments range from problems with articulation or voice strength to complete voicelessness. People with speech impairments may have difficulty in projection, articulation and fluency. Some people with speech impairments may use assistive devices or an interpreter to communicate.

******************************** so before someone says that because i can walk or shop for food or drive a car they need to shut their mouths and live a day in my life************* normal day for me is getting up at 4 a.m just so i can get my body adjusted to being mobile, due to ms i have hard time getting up i have the cursed ms hug which feels like a vice grip around my ribs, then i have to let my body get accustomed to sitting up if not i fall. then i am up to start my kids lunch for school, and their breakfast normally peopel it may take 20 mins or more but for me it takes 2 or more hrs, then once they are on way to school i start my weekly cleaning, im unfourtantly not able to get this done in one day it takes a week, then i have to take break, take medications, then im back to start on more of house hold chores ( if im lucky i might have a family member help me if they are off work) then its time to start thinking about fixing the kids supper again most opeople it may take 30 mins to cook but for me it can take up to hr to hr and half......... Then its help them with homework, then get them outside for a few hrs of fresh air, then showr's and off to bed( god help if i have cognitive problems due to the ms, if that be the case then things really hit the fan , and i have to make notes) so before you tell someone they are not disabled because they dont have to have someone come in and take care of them youn need to check your head at the door!!!!!!! just because i chose to do things on my own i think it helps me keep going, and to have a**holes tell me im not disabled f_you!!!!!!! sorry everyone else it just pisses me off for self centered a**holes to say that shit!!!!!!!!

8/24/2009 4:30:44 PM What are your disability!  

princessjasmin
Mankato, MN

Wow, now if just me being blind will turn away people, I might as well give the whole shibang. I'm blind, have a hearing impairment due to having too many ear infections when I was a kid, epilepsy, and I have some depression to. I really feel like I have too much for someone to deal with sometimes, but I know that if there is the right person out there, he'll find me and we will start the loving relationship that I've always have wanted. I'm tired of either being turned away from at least being blind, or from something else. So that's my little story. I really try to act positive, but it's hard when you live in a small town without having many friends and all, but I do have fun talking with people and I find it easier to make friends with other people who have disabilities than don't. I guess it's because we already understand each other. So I'm really glad I found this group. So I hope to make friends, and I'll talk to everyone soon. Have a wonderful rest of your day.

8/24/2009 5:24:27 PM What are your disability!  
zorro932
Over 1,000 Posts (1,475)
Middle River, MD

Well, you have dealt with a lot of adversity, and from your post (your writing is excellent by the way) you seem to have come through it very well. I would think any guy who might become your boyfriend is a very lucky man. Keep posting and we'll keep you company...

8/24/2009 5:43:52 PM What are your disability!  

princessjasmin
Mankato, MN

Lol thank you. I appreciate that. I'm really not that great of a speller, I just make sure that most things are spelled right and I correct my typos. lol. But thanks again.

8/24/2009 5:53:32 PM What are your disability!  
zorro932
Over 1,000 Posts (1,475)
Middle River, MD

Your welcome. I was refering to the style of your writing which is really very good. Hope you will write some more.

8/24/2009 7:44:51 PM What are your disability!  

darb430
Loudon, TN

i have HS. it sucks cant move my arms munch and am depressed most of the time

8/24/2009 8:12:31 PM What are your disability!  
polefrog
Over 2,000 Posts (3,071)
Harriman, TN

Hello princess, darb and zorro!

8/25/2009 2:21:42 AM What are your disability!  
zorro932
Over 1,000 Posts (1,475)
Middle River, MD

Hey Polefrog...

[Edited 8/25/2009 2:22:53 AM ]

8/25/2009 7:45:57 AM What are your disability!  
medicine_woman
Washington, OK

to RSCCC3 maybe you should read your own post again... I am just trying to be correct...

The definition of disability set forth in the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) does not distinguish between type, severity, or duration of the disability. It states:

“The term ‘disability’ means, with respect to an individual –

(a) a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more of the major life activities of such individual;
(b) a record of such impairment; or
(c) being regarded as having such an impairment.” (P.L. 101-336, Sec. )

The ADA definition is an inclusive definition that tends to capture both the largest and broadest estimate of people with disabilities. It describes a disability as a condition which limits a person’s ability to function in major life activities – including communication, walking, and self-care (such as feeding and dressing oneself) – and which is likely to continue indefinitely, resulting in the need for supportive services.

The United States Census Bureau also uses a broad definition of disability. Starting with the ADA definitions, the Census Bureau then expands its definition to identify people 16 years old and over as having disability if they meet any of the following criteria:

•used a wheelchair or were a long-term user of a cane, crutches, or a walker;

•had difficulty performing one or more functional activities, including seeing, hearing, speaking, lifting/carrying, using stairs, or walking;

•had difficulty with one or more activities of daily living (ADLs), including getting around inside the home, getting in or out of bed or a chair, bathing, dressing, eating, and toileting;

•had difficulty with one or more instrumental activities of daily living (IADLs), including going outside the home, keeping track of money and bills, preparing meals, doing light housework, taking prescription medication in the right amount at the right time, and using the telephone;

•had one or more specified conditions, including a learning disability, mental retardation or another developmental disability, Alzheimer’s disease, or some other type of mental or emotional condition;

•were limited in their ability to do housework;

and that is all i am saying on the subject.

8/25/2009 10:20:33 AM What are your disability!  

cliffordbutler
Augusta, GA

i am a paraplegic and i dont care how ppl see me.i love any and everyone and always have.Since my disability,i have not changed once..i ask my friends to treat me as their equal and they do,since i told them that there is nothing they do for me(lol).i am just thankful to be alive that's the most important thing.Some ppl think they have it bad...just look at some of the ppl who has it worser than we do.

8/25/2009 12:35:39 PM What are your disability!  
rosiegirlcali
Manteca, CA

I'm hearing paired depression I have bi polar

8/25/2009 1:11:14 PM What are your disability!  

amberj58
Elizabeth City, NC

Hi everyone........I have a bad back which prevents me from working. Hope to chat with some of ya'll. I live in NC

8/25/2009 1:23:06 PM What are your disability!  
dragonlady36
New Albany, IN

RSCCC3 you cant let people like med woman get to you! just let her be her own a**hole oops I mean be who she is. It just shows her true colors. I know exactly what you are going through daily, I deal with it too, chronic pain from any kind of aliment is something "normal" people just have no idea what we go through. I have metal in over half my back from DDD and now "possible" MS just diagnosed, your daily routine sounds just like mine. some people just dont have a clue how easy they have it till its gone.

8/25/2009 1:33:10 PM What are your disability!  
rsccc3
Athens, GA

amen dragonlady, i feel for you i have metal from tailbone to middle of my spine, so i know that pain, also i searched alot of multiple sclerosis sites online when i was diagnoised that way i knew what the treatments were, and i still do to this day ( believe me i have tried alot) if you need someone to talk to about the ms let me know....( im taking a break for a day from my daily routine just went thru injections last friday so i need a break ( FELT AWESOME SATURDAY AND SUNDAY MONDAY I STARTED WITH THE pain again so im taking today and tomorrow off from house work and doing me time lol

8/25/2009 1:50:41 PM What are your disability!  
dragonlady36
New Albany, IN

I cleaned up yesterday, so this morning was in bed on meds most of a.m. now cant sit here much longer been on computer for limit couple of hours is all I can handle. I'll keep eye out for you. May need to chat sometime! sound off stuff, since you've been through this MS longer than I. We can keep each others back strong, I've had DDD for going on 12 yrs now. talk to you soon, take care

8/30/2009 5:26:58 PM What are your disability!  

gunslinger9729
South Haven, MI

Boy there sure are a lot of us out here. Mine is not like most seem to be here. In my case I was a trucker who rolled my truck over and lost my left leg, got bangded up, and walked "I use the term loosly" away. I thank each day that I am living now and getting to watch my daughter get married and "walked her down the isle". I get to play with my grandkids. I am going to college to start a new carrer, every day is a new start and I am still kicking even though its only with one foot.

8/30/2009 10:31:35 PM What are your disability!  
mrsingle_dad
Corbin, KY

i had a truck wreck sept. 2006, since then i lost everything i ever worked for. the wreck left me disabled. i have many back problem's and neck problem's i have allready had 1 surgery and they want to do 2 more if i get worse, i just recently got my disability but it's never enough i really miss working i would do anything in this world to be able to go back to work but i have accepted it. i have not dated since before the wreck. doe's someone like me have a chance at finding a soulmate with these problem's and at my age???? i can still walk ok and you could not tell my problem's by looking at me i just cant do anything much without alot of pain at time's, how doe's someone like me with these problem's start over???

8/31/2009 6:48:51 AM What are your disability!  
rsccc3
Athens, GA

Its hard when you still want to work but your pain and body says no, i fight with this daily and my dr's have told me it is actually better i didnt work because of the fact i would more then likely cause more damage to myself or the company would lose money due to me ( have a tendency to drop things, then i also have a tendency when my left leg goes out as i call it when i start to take a step it is there but it feels dead or is so weak i fall) lost of employers wont hire someone that has this problem due to the worker comp cost! its also hard to find a job that will allow someone to only work x amount of hrs a day( me i have to stop and lay down at times or i cant function, the mental fog is also another draw back, i can be in the middle of something and totally forget what it was i was doing) its frustrating believe me! like right now i am having tremors and i keep making mistakes have to backspace to fix it just to right this paragraph its painstaking and very frustrating

all i can do is be me , be the best parent , best friend and siter to those i love and care for , and keep the faith!! lost my train of thought so im ending this and going back to bed for now all i can do when i know im in a ms relapse , no good fighting it , just let it roll!! i hope you all have a blessed week , and my prayers go out to all!!

8/31/2009 2:57:15 PM What are your disability!  
lowrider8266
Maywood, NJ

shit u are a big mess ... im sorry 4 u

8/31/2009 8:11:27 PM What are your disability!  
polefrog
Over 2,000 Posts (3,071)
Harriman, TN

Quote from rosiegirlcali:
I'm hearing paired depression I have bi polar
Hey rosie, lots of HOH in here. Welcome!

9/1/2009 9:10:14 AM What are your disability!  

mwr2009
Sturdivant, MO

I have heart problems, blood pressures a little high, sugars a little high. I take meds for all that and I'm in the process or trying to get my disability. Most of the women I have met don't seem to have a problem with all this. If they did, I probably wouldn't want to date them anyway. My problems aren't so severe that I can't, well, you know, take care of business.

9/1/2009 11:21:51 PM What are your disability!  
deadlykiss88
Granada Hills, CA

i got add

9/2/2009 5:19:02 PM What are your disability!  
rsccc3
Athens, GA

hey deadly my son has adhd and ocd, but he has taught himself to control it at the age of 14 he no longer takes his meds , his grades are amazing and he is finding other areas to burn off the extra energy and when he feels the ocd trying to take over he distracts himself.. i think its wonderful... he is even teaching old mom to distract herself when she has a ms relapse... its tough but now i know sorta kinda what he struggled with .. good luck to you!!

9/2/2009 7:15:29 PM What are your disability!  

cavemankevin
Bremerton, WA

Quote from cliffordbutler:
i am a paraplegic and i dont care how ppl see me.i love any and everyone and always have.Since my disability,i have not changed once..i ask my friends to treat me as their equal and they do,since i told them that there is nothing they do for me(lol).i am just thankful to be alive that's the most important thing.Some ppl think they have it bad...just look at some of the ppl who has it worser than we do.
i like your positive attitude!

9/4/2009 9:09:37 PM What are your disability!  

wild64
North Bend, OR

I have ddd i have arthritis from my neck to my knees and fibromyalgia, i have naturla fudions in my t6-10, chronic pain, all the time ( this is hoe it feels in my spine) I have depression, not to severe just had a few bad situations in life But i am dealing with them / with medication
I am just looking for some one who will love me like a women deserves to be loved . I want to be treated like a princess, allowed to do what I want no jealousy, no arguments just understanding

9/6/2009 3:30:25 PM What are your disability!  
moth77
Over 2,000 Posts (2,020)
Glendale, AZ

Schizo affective disorder (schizophrenia and major depression)

9/6/2009 3:47:31 PM What are your disability!  

stareye1
Lawrence, KS

Nov. 08, I had a stoke. I never had disability. My right side, memory and my speech were impaired.

[Edited 9/6/2009 3:51:07 PM ]

9/6/2009 6:59:08 PM What are your disability!  
gabanelli
Seguin, TX

I have MYASTHENIA GRAVIS and of course I have the one and only form that kills. This condition has taken away all of my singing voice and about 70% of my speaking voice. My eyesight is good/bad good/bad because each eye can see slightly different perspectives of what I am looking at. Medications that I take can cause terrible side effects. And to make my medications work correctly for me, I must exercise daily on my Total Gym or Bowflex and miscellaneous other equipment.

9/7/2009 3:26:09 PM What are your disability!  

marie9601
Elizabethtown, KY

Quote from dave_138:
im have ADHD

Crap, I hate it when you are told ADHD is a disability. I have it too. But in the 50's we just got slapped up side our heads for being bouncy and noisy when we were suppose to be quiet.

My grandson has it too. My daughter doesn't take away his video games she makes him sit still for 5 mins. WoW what a punishment that is for him. Drink coffee it works like the meds do and flushes out of your system so you are not a zombie.

Most of us are above average IQ, can do 5-9 things at one time. So take advantage of your skills kid. Use it to learn and grow.

[Edited 9/7/2009 3:27:19 PM ]

9/7/2009 4:05:36 PM What are your disability!  
bulldogman86
Pollok, TX

i have diabetes and clinical depression

9/12/2009 8:40:52 PM What are your disability!  

singlehanded
London
United Kingdom

I was born with 1 arm.

9/12/2009 8:58:34 PM What are your disability!  
polefrog
Over 2,000 Posts (3,071)
Harriman, TN

Hearing impaired since 3yrs.

9/15/2009 3:16:05 AM What are your disability!  
newstart676
Lucas, KS

chronic depression

9/15/2009 3:34:22 AM What are your disability!  

iamnumber5
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,647)
Saint Augustine, FL

WOW Its such a great feeling that you are not alone

when it comes to having problems, to me I think of the problems

as a mountain and just have to climb them everyday. I know its rough

but in the end and at the end of the day, we go to sleep and get to

wake up the next morning and do it all over again. Except somedays

we have more than one mountain to climb.

I have depression, hearing loss and OCD good days and not so good days.

My son however is Schizo/affective bi-polar, OCD, ADHD, PTSD

he is also Deaf and visual problems.

So like I said good days and not so good days.

9/17/2009 3:04:53 PM What are your disability!  

brightonbest
Worcestershire
United Kingdom

You are an amazingly brave and honest lot, I salute you all.x

9/18/2009 1:41:56 PM What are your disability!  

trekerman2009
Pine Grove, CA

i have spina bifida. i live at home and use a wheelchair exclusively.

9/28/2009 1:24:58 PM What are your disability!  

dewberry
Lufkin, TX

I have Pseudotumor Cerebril - I have the symptoms of a person with a brain tumor/ but there is no tumor.The intacranial pressure damaged the nerves in my eyes and now I am leagally blind.

9/28/2009 5:34:53 PM What are your disability!  
michaelkeaten
Point, TX

Mainly, I'm a bi-latteral amputee. Lost both of my legs above the knees 4 years ago.