Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

pittsburgh hookup spots

Who knows, you could possibly even uncover your mutual enjoy for a certain comic book hero no one else knows about. tulare dating If you got through the very first date, why notplan an amazing adventure for your second date to hold the momentum going? Asking this straightforward question is a good way to get an concept about the sorts of activities she enjoys doing. Since of my immaturity and lack of any guidance it never ever ended nicely. how to meet foreigners in mumbai You re on a date and the conversation goes quiet and you are desperately attempting to consider of anything to say.

are there any free hookup websites

Additionally, SilverSingles has extra active scans for refining out frauds and scammers. mobile al dating That was in 2008 and we had been just married this past October. Organization Survey Software Effective business enterprise survey application & tool to build, send and analyze business enterprise surveys. usasexguide montgomery Soul was launched in 2015 by Shanghai primarily based Renyimen Technology.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

10/30/2007 4:21:18 AM Goin thru a divorce, just needed to talk  

tcscotty
Traverse City, MI

My wife decided after 16 years of marriage she doesnt love me anymore. There's a lot more to the story, ugh, but how do people get thru this crap without goin insane....

10/30/2007 5:09:22 AM Goin thru a divorce, just needed to talk  

osipsc
Chicago, IL

Welcome - it's a good group here.

If you're looking to chat more than to post there's a chat forum.

Pam

10/30/2007 6:15:36 AM Goin thru a divorce, just needed to talk  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

Hang in there it takes a lot of time and loads of emotions to go thru

10/30/2007 7:31:54 AM Goin thru a divorce, just needed to talk  

iamawoodturner
Mountain Grove, MO

just what shell said,,,,hang in there it does get better too..

10/30/2007 12:43:23 PM Goin thru a divorce, just needed to talk  

tcscotty
Traverse City, MI

ty all for the replies

10/30/2007 12:53:41 PM Goin thru a divorce, just needed to talk  

justlonley351
Noblesville, IN

trust me it gets better i've been there four times

10/30/2007 12:58:15 PM Goin thru a divorce, just needed to talk  

sumbeach763
Columbia, SC

Its just one day I woke up and said , you know your waisting you life being mad at this man, I was, I don't any more....Yes I do get upset now and then, get called names, but i need to vent, If not Id die, but as for the hate for him , thats all gone....He said s to me Why? I really dont know how to put it into words for you to understand, Its a deeper feeling.....

A feeling of true inter peach.......And I'm moving on with my life, and It will be ok, you will see...............Hugs and Good luck...............Beach

10/30/2007 1:15:29 PM Goin thru a divorce, just needed to talk  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

gosh scotty, been to your lil town, and dude, you gotta get out of there before the snow sets in. flag poles on the fire hydrants so the fire dept can find them in the winter? front doors on all 3 floors of your house cuz snow gets that high?
i got an extra room you can use til you get settled.. c'mon. leave those wild wooley women and come down to south texas were everyone is friendly.

10/30/2007 1:16:29 PM Goin thru a divorce, just needed to talk  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

looking around to see if this is a 50+ FORUM!

10/30/2007 1:39:43 PM Goin thru a divorce, just needed to talk  

sumbeach763
Columbia, SC

TY< LOL

10/30/2007 4:34:25 PM Goin thru a divorce, just needed to talk  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

Welcome from Washington state!!!

10/31/2007 9:21:08 AM Goin thru a divorce, just needed to talk  

tcscotty
Traverse City, MI

ty knight, its been really mild here the last few winters, only had to snow blow a couple times a year believe it or not. once my boys are on their own (8 years for the youngest to leave) i'd definately like to get out of this snow state and head south, who knows where i'll end up

10/31/2007 10:01:36 AM Goin thru a divorce, just needed to talk  

artistgirl_b
Lodi, CA

Welcome have fun

I dont know what your going thru nor how it feels but you just look at this as a new fresh start & hang in there! Cuz I think you are tougher then you think!

10/31/2007 4:27:46 PM Goin thru a divorce, just needed to talk  

tigermama810
Marion, LA

well i was married 39 years, you can do it, but its takes time and its not easy. but stay busy and get a lot of friends. try to have a good time and you will heal.

11/1/2007 3:56:33 AM Goin thru a divorce, just needed to talk  

tcscotty
Traverse City, MI

Love stinks. A cheating partner stinks worse. I am gonna have some serious trust issues for a long time. Thanks for all the support everyone, I really need it....

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4