Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

meag personal

ok. gay chat buffalo If you are the type who likes to get into deep and believed provoking conversations, this question is excellent for self reflection. You could also ask if it drives your date nuts when folks play devil s advocate — or if he enjoys the challenge. memphis crawler list Folks can come up with their notion of us based on how we appear and their interactions with us.

rubratings com

Spending also a great deal time on Tinder, Bumble, or OkCupid will make any sane individual yearn for simpler times. chicago singles dating service For the duration of these instances, it was incredibly brave for a young girl to travel by herself in Soviet Russia. If there is an issue on your claim that is preventing payment, OESC ought to investigate the situation and figure out whether you are eligible to get rewards. getting laid at strip club The most well liked amongst these apps have been talked about in the weblog.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/20/2009 10:22:23 PM How many of you watch spelling & punctuation on this site to determine  

satinsky2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,326)
Charlotte, NC

Very interesting. I am the Only one who called out the OP for her spelling about a thread she was complaining about spelling,

2/21/2009 3:50:25 AM How many of you watch spelling & punctuation on this site to determine  

rof1944
Over 2,000 Posts (3,255)
Marshville, NC

2/21/2009 5:14:54 AM How many of you watch spelling & punctuation on this site to determine  

clif123
Madison, NC

I called it out earlier in the thread Satin, but tried my best to be subtle about it.

2/21/2009 6:36:24 AM How many of you watch spelling & punctuation on this site to determine  

newlady2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,746)
Goldsboro, NC

Hey Grit.. I just saw a Bio on the actor who played Forrest..Man alive hes been a busy man for years..and of course wealthy..

2/23/2009 4:40:04 PM How many of you watch spelling & punctuation on this site to determine  

calli_in_durham
Durham, NC

I do. One or two errors I can take,(I make mistakes too) but not a complete scentence of jibberish.

2/23/2009 7:58:41 PM How many of you watch spelling & punctuation on this site to determine  

satinsky2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,326)
Charlotte, NC

Quote from calli_in_durham:
I do. One or two errors I can take,(I make mistakes too) but not a complete scentence of jibberish.

--------------------------------------------------
I agree with you. But, sometimes even the most educated make a spelling mistake, sheesh give us a break

2/24/2009 2:57:29 AM How many of you watch spelling & punctuation on this site to determine  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC

I'm so glad I am no tperfect!!

2/24/2009 3:32:05 AM How many of you watch spelling & punctuation on this site to determine  

next2u2
Mount Airy, NC

Good morning,somewhere in one of my postings is one directed toward a lady living at Lake Norman. In short it says, she attempted to impress me with her boat landing,wine cellar(maybe celler) her rental properties and so on. It was impressive that she had accumulated all those things and her drive and killer instinct were rewarded. It got to the point of overkill and kinda turned me off.AND THEN, in our mail exchanges she tried to establish herself be critiquing (?) my mail to her. In her critique of my mispellings, she misspelled words that after a while I brought to her attention, never heard from her again other than seeing that she checks my profile from time to time. In Europe they spell tire with a Y, in the US we are beginning to spell center with re at the end and theater as well. Who gives a damn? If you,through all the obstacles that God,Nature,your family,the IRS ,your doctor,your health,the govenment,your social community and every other hurdle in life,find some one who actually cares about YOU,LEAVE IT ALONE!!!!!! Sweetheart,if someone cares about me and scratches that damn spot in the middle of my back that I can't reach,I don't care if or when i comes before e or not. I want your heart and a peaceful life together,and if you are gonna judge me by my diction,grammar(?),punctuation and vocabulary,you are gonna be lonely for a while. Maybe a man will/might agree with you just to edge closer and not "pee" in your sandbox (I have a brother like that,worthless!) but do you want that quality citizen in your life? Some of us are basic (like me), some of us are fortunate (not like me), some of us are articulate (we elected one of them), some of us can't spell good (like me again) but we care about you. Who do you want as the go to guy in your life,Hello? I hope somewhere in this rambleing (?) I answered you posting. By the way, I always spell Thanks with an X,it's kinda MY yellow spot in the snow,Thanx! Tom

2/24/2009 6:58:26 AM How many of you watch spelling & punctuation on this site to determine  

gabelle
Lincolnton, NC

Tom you made a lot of sense. Thanx!

2/24/2009 3:26:32 PM How many of you watch spelling & punctuation on this site to determine  

next2u2
Mount Airy, NC

I thought we were friends till you stole my "X" Fondly,Tom

2/25/2009 7:15:04 AM How many of you watch spelling & punctuation on this site to determine  

lililiveshere
Meadowview, VA

Tom, I found your posting as you suggested and recognize your subtle "dig"....THANX!! lol
I'll keep it in mind for all the rest of your comments are SO TRUE...there is one other slant, tho, (note the spelling? lol)..if we are to be ourselves and are generally gramatically correct it shouldn't be held against us....but I do agree that I loathe anyone feigning education and trying to impress others, especially when it is obvious and they haven't a clue. I'm a simple lady who just happens to have been an English Lit major and it comes through from time to time.

2/25/2009 7:58:45 AM How many of you watch spelling & punctuation on this site to determine  

next2u2
Mount Airy, NC

lilly,that is your name I hope,no digs. it was provided to add depth to the ladies inquirey(?) that's all. I was just giving her my point of view. I learned my diction,vocabulary and grammar on the run, and I know it could use some improvement,but right now I am to busy dieing and have a lot of other priorities first, maybe one day.. keep in touch,Tom (an iris)

2/25/2009 8:02:08 AM How many of you watch spelling & punctuation on this site to determine  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC

What a wonderful scene you have ..

2/25/2009 8:04:07 AM How many of you watch spelling & punctuation on this site to determine  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC

OH Drat! My last post was for Iris..

Hiya Tom..

2/25/2009 11:06:22 AM How many of you watch spelling & punctuation on this site to determine  

next2u2
Mount Airy, NC

Newlady2, I know Lillyliveshere and she has a thing about iris'. I know, getting away from that rose is a hard thing to do,it's just kinda in me. Thanx! for noticing Tom