Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

how to post on mega personal

They will ask you where you keep, what vehicle you drive , some even ask how substantially is your salary. asian singles houston tx I think if you tap onto the Facebook Menu tab, at the bottom right of the screen, then open the Show All Shortcuts region, there is an solution referred to as Dating. , contemplate submitting a single app and offer the variations employing in app purchase. peruvian girls easy You can look at your match on social media channels.

skipthegames hookups

Searching at the prospects of ever possessing to do on the web dating terrifies me fortunately I am i am 7 year in with my partner and we have children, so fingers crossed I under no circumstances have to. craigslist personals southern il HE SAID– I was out on a date with Isabelle in France and she had forgotten to text her safety buddy. People s interests and curiosity reveal themselves in their choice of reading material. lulu chu onlyfans All websites with a single click, just place registration username and click on join space to start your absolutely free teen chat.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/15/2009 7:37:57 PM How many of you watch spelling & punctuation on this site to determine  

satinsky2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,326)
Charlotte, NC

Quote from singinfun:
the intelect of the person responding?

=============================================
I find this very interesting as you did not even spell the word correctly. So, how can you ask a question about spelling, etc.
===================================================================

intellect !in-t/ul-+ekt
Pronunciation: \ 'in-t?-?lekt \
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French or Latin; Middle French, from Latin intellectus, from intellegere to understand - More at - intelligent
Date: 14th century
Results
1 a. 1 a the power of knowing as distinguished from the power to feel and to will : the capacity for knowledge b. b the capacity for rational or intelligent thought especially when highly developed

2. 2 a person with great intellectual powers

2/15/2009 11:53:00 PM How many of you watch spelling & punctuation on this site to determine  

altje
Over 1,000 Posts (1,612)
Kernersville, NC

Hi Laser, you is my freind!

A favorite quote for all: "There is no one so annoying as someone with less intelligence than you, but more common sense"

2/16/2009 12:33:38 AM How many of you watch spelling & punctuation on this site to determine  

winekissed
Belews Creek, NC

I'm sorry to keep posting on this question, but I want to get my point accross. Albert Einstein was a genius in what he concentrated on or applied to himself. Evidently writing and grammar was not one of his "genius points" or what he specialized in but the theory of this and that or whatever he specialized in was, does that make sense? So that being said, I don't think any of us are looking for perfection. I do think that education is important and always willing to improve upon yourself. I went back to school to obtain a college degree to better myself, thereby, investing in myself and my families future, setting an example and being a role model for my children and their children. But I haven't found that I get the respect that I deserve for all of that hard work. I don't feel like I am better than anybody, because I never forget the humble environment that I was raised. I really have a problem with people especially from the South that feel like education gives you the "big head"??? If you work for it and better yourself you should have that for which you work. But I still think women are not respected in the work place if you have the same background and education that a man does today. I find that even more prevalent today that it was back in the 70s. Women are not treated with very much respect, but some of that is due to themselves, they don't respect themselves enough to say NO to some things. EX: the woman who had 8 babies. How does she expect to raise those children. They will end up in foster homes or worse than that. That was totally irrespnsible on her part and the doctor that gave her permission to have the fertilization. The taxpayers are paying for it.

Well guys, I've said all I'm gong to say on this subject.

winekissed

2/16/2009 2:02:05 AM How many of you watch spelling & punctuation on this site to determine  

rof1944
Over 2,000 Posts (3,255)
Marshville, NC

I'm not bothered much by spelling, punctuation or grammer in this setting although I try to correct my errors including typo's. But the overuse of "internet shorthand" such as "how r u" does bug the crap out of me. So does obvious and repeated grammatical errors, but not to the point of questioning the intellect of the poster.

2/16/2009 3:23:15 AM How many of you watch spelling & punctuation on this site to determine  

newlady2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,744)
Goldsboro, NC

rof babeeeee your diplomacy is overwhelming...Oh where is my cup.. I need another..

2/16/2009 4:12:52 AM How many of you watch spelling & punctuation on this site to determine  

rof1944
Over 2,000 Posts (3,255)
Marshville, NC

You catch more honeys with honey than vinegar. Flies...I mean flies...you catch more flies with honey. What was I thinking?

2/16/2009 6:28:45 AM How many of you watch spelling & punctuation on this site to determine  

olebikerdude
Rock Hill, SC

I have never owned a computer before this one .I have only had it about a month.Does this make me dumb? I never took typing or home ex in school and probably most of the guys that did are on another site. Does this make me stupid . I fought for the freedom of this country while many men hid in collage or went to Canada . So I do not have a sheep skin to hang on the wall. The last twenty years I worked I managed a business well enough to to be able to retire at age 56 ,am I dumb ? I would rather have a woman that loved me and showed me that she did everyday even if she could not read or write ,than someone who wanted me for my money and my ability to type with perfection .Oh yeah , Winekissed when you are looking down your nose at all us poor dumb folks you might use spell check on your own post.

2/16/2009 11:26:42 AM How many of you watch spelling & punctuation on this site to determine  

hypzap
Morrisville, NC

My most memorable and respected mentor (Pat Devlin RIP) was the most street smart man I ever encountered and he never finished High School. Joined the Navy when he was 17 - came home after 6 years of duty and garnered more career opportunities then any college grad I ever met to date.

New - I'm reading Rof's posts and putting on my boots ...........

2/18/2009 6:33:24 AM How many of you watch spelling & punctuation on this site to determine  

laserlady
Erwin, NC

Hey Hyp, whatcha puttin your boots on fer ?

2/18/2009 8:12:00 AM How many of you watch spelling & punctuation on this site to determine  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC

Welcome Dude..

And Hype you are wise

2/18/2009 9:14:54 AM How many of you watch spelling & punctuation on this site to determine  

laserlady
Erwin, NC

Thanks Newlady for catching Dude. Whip me with a wet noodle for not minding my manners.

OBD good post

2/18/2009 9:47:11 AM How many of you watch spelling & punctuation on this site to determine  

clif123
Madison, NC

Well said, bikerdude, thank you!

2/20/2009 5:27:42 PM How many of you watch spelling & punctuation on this site to determine  

remodel
Lincolnton, NC

In forums and such,I don't think too much about punctuation.But spelling? Come on.There is also something called "proofreading".In usage,it comes before hitting "enter"

2/20/2009 6:58:12 PM How many of you watch spelling & punctuation on this site to determine  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC

Well Drat!!

2/20/2009 9:07:18 PM How many of you watch spelling & punctuation on this site to determine  

gritziam
Shallotte, NC

O-GGGGGGG,Well I am about the worst in spelling and grammer.I am the KING of run on sentences.If some one was to read a paragraph I had typed out on here they would think I had the IQ of Forrest Gump,but in real life I am well spoken and I have an abouve average apptitude.Well to be honest all have their little glitches that throw others off but Ive always been told to look deeper,lack of grammer or a person who doesnt have much shouldnt be over looked because the pearly prince with no flaws should be thrown away because they are perfect no room for betterment.Is betterment a word I should have put improvement.lol