Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

I would stick to the work, pub, pals of pals or hobbies as prospective sources of partners Hey guys, I am glad to be here and share my understanding with you! Also I teach a couple of guys how to send website traffic. orange beach dating While the final results for pleased couples are the very same, their journey is usually very diverse. Steer clear of asking somebody out within a day or 2 of messaging them. usasexguide providence Understanding whether or not your match is interested in the same points you are is important ahead of you meet in person.

meet personals

These are terrific issues to know about a future partner. sonoma county personals The suggested difference is that females are a lot more selective than males in the potential suitors they pursue. Some websites just don t feel all that welcoming or supply adequate possibilities, especially to queer ladies. cougar life dating app I ve had a couple of serious relationships from POf, just purchased a residence with the latest of over 2 years.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/18/2007 1:31:24 PM wut is the sexiest part on a women  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

Yeah, I almost got one when they first started...I'm so glad I changed my mind!!!!

3/18/2007 5:35:08 PM wut is the sexiest part on a women  

sinfulcharming
Fort Wayne, IN

There really isn't a greater turn on then intelligence!

3/18/2007 10:55:18 PM wut is the sexiest part on a women  

dana3cdresser
Saint Paul, MN

i think is all of the her smile eyes mind body soul the way you walk dress and do what you do from silk saten leather and lace you go girl!!!!!

3/19/2007 7:53:58 AM wut is the sexiest part on a women  

copterdriver
Saint Matthews, SC

That would depend on the woman. There is something sexy about every woman I meet, well almost every woman. But if you study them carefully, you see things that are not always readily apparent or obvious. Suttle moves, certain eye contact, hair, smell, softness, curves, touches, smiles, laughter, giggles.... so many things make a woman sexy.

3/19/2007 11:11:30 AM wut is the sexiest part on a women  

bobalou
Ephrata, WA

I would have to say the sexiest part of a woman is her aggression and mind. I love a woman that will try to take the lead, maybe even be more aggressive than me. And they way they use their wits to push your buttons, thats hot as hell...(sexual buttons of course.)

3/19/2007 1:56:03 PM wut is the sexiest part on a women  

pinkygirlie
Front Royal, VA

Well, what do you know!! I have a tramp stamp!! Never heard that one before But mine is cute & girlie. It's nothing big that stands out!! And I've had it for 7 years So it wasn't a new trend for me!!

3/19/2007 10:33:51 PM wut is the sexiest part on a women  

hiphophillbilly
Akron, OH

i say eyes, smile, ass, and attitude they gotta have some eyes you just get lost in a ass that makes you jump to attention every time she walks by, a smile that brightens the whole day. and a great attitude

3/19/2007 10:43:04 PM wut is the sexiest part on a women  

ol_hillbilly
Lowry City, MO

Hiphop, yer name sure sounds familiar. Theres a guy bout yer age from near where i live that goes by that name. only I dont think he's on this site.

Good luck to a fellow hillbily, just the same.

3/20/2007 5:58:36 AM wut is the sexiest part on a women  

lat2442
Marathon, FL

what makes you think you are demented.

3/20/2007 1:18:44 PM wut is the sexiest part on a women  

bocanut59
Atlantic Beach, FL

I think the first things I notice are her legs and her breasts, then when I become more familiar, her eyes and her mind. A woman who speaks in monosyllables probably won't hold my attention for long.

3/20/2007 11:40:09 PM wut is the sexiest part on a women  

tcoat86
La Grange, NC

Eyes! there is nothing sexier than a set of gorgeous eyes with a look in them that says "come and get me"

3/21/2007 9:26:50 AM wut is the sexiest part on a women  

jay_5144
Colusa, CA

i think eyes and smile and a small neck

3/21/2007 11:42:07 PM wut is the sexiest part on a women  

ford_guy
Ottawa, KS

legs ass tits hair eyes mind hell its ALLLLLLLLLL GOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

3/22/2007 9:26:47 AM wut is the sexiest part on a women  

muser
Los Angeles, CA

her booty

3/22/2007 9:27:44 AM wut is the sexiest part on a women  

muser
Los Angeles, CA

i think the butt

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9