Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skip the games

It was the very first complete day of spring, and I could have employed the time to go outside, to take my dog to our preferred park, or just to take a nap. state college dating October 1, 2020 • How can we inform somebody to be wholesome and advocate for a healthful life style, and yet we re not living it? asked one particular anti violence worker. ( You re also very good to meet an individual on the online! ) Inform them you met your date on your kickball group. doublelist santa barbara Ewing also explains that the possible to inadvertently catfish a person doesn t stop with pictures.

anonymous hookup website

Fortunately, Cecile walked away unharmed but the same couldn t be said for her automobile. huntington beach singles Keep in mind, these questions are not supposed to be an inquisition and there are no appropriate or incorrect answers. Popularised as a hook up app, Tinder became the new avenue to meet folks and make all sorts of alliances. how to date a peruvian woman Everyone wants to be loved, but no one particular desires to contemplate what it is that they actually provide.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/31/2007 11:27:38 PM wut is the sexiest part on a women  

doc286
Panama City, FL

i donno fellas i like a girl with a bad ass walk first. if she walks like a supermodel she gets my atention. and that my friends is all in her attitude.

4/1/2007 2:41:18 PM wut is the sexiest part on a women  

romey46
Santa Maria, CA

I say the hips and ass.

4/1/2007 2:52:16 PM wut is the sexiest part on a women  

romey46
Santa Maria, CA

for most of us people we first see beauty, then we look in the brain department.for me it's all hip & ass.

6/17/2007 8:28:19 AM wut is the sexiest part on a women  

lovefeet54
Pottsville, PA

I agree,FEET and legs,nothing better than well cared FEET and legs(all year) that means they take care of other areas too

I LOVE women who have pretty,sexy,soft FEET YUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM

6/17/2007 8:30:30 AM wut is the sexiest part on a women  

lovefeet54
Pottsville, PA

the brain is the cherry on top of the cake!!

6/17/2007 8:39:43 AM wut is the sexiest part on a women  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

I could say Intellect , eyes , and such...However
I am after all a Neanderthal(deep inside of course)
Intellect is attractive but a nice bubble ass goes a long way
And Blonde hair...That's the ticket to see Troy Smile...
"I hate to see you go...i love to watch you leave"
A nice ass is a beautiful thing!

6/17/2007 9:33:08 AM wut is the sexiest part on a women  

gimmeahugnow
Twentynine Palms, CA

A womans eyes will tell you everything you need to know about her. Pretty eyes are what attract me first but the sexiest part of a woman is not physical. It's her personality. I've met barbie doll type women that look good on the outside until they open their mouth and I've met some of the hottest women that aren't physically perfect.

6/17/2007 10:58:37 AM wut is the sexiest part on a women  

buzzo
Portland, OR

face first- always

then the splendid ass...

6/17/2007 4:49:03 PM wut is the sexiest part on a women  

kaliman75
Orlando, FL

i feel so atracted for beautiful boobs and lips but i have to say than every woman has something especial anyway,good personality,nice ,intelligent,the women are so special what can i say

6/17/2007 4:57:40 PM wut is the sexiest part on a women  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

the ass the tits and the poontang pie. the eyes the face the lips the legs and of coarse the way she walks hheheheheheh.

6/17/2007 4:58:39 PM wut is the sexiest part on a women  

lakesman
Canyon Country, CA

I think the entire womans body is sexy, there are a few places where I spend more time but I like to explore the entire body, and she should too.

6/17/2007 6:16:12 PM wut is the sexiest part on a women  

bigfootsocal
Pauma Valley, CA

that would be the ARCH of her back..100 percent possitrively the sexiest part--bigfoot sats so

6/17/2007 6:19:51 PM wut is the sexiest part on a women  

workingdad
Knoxville, TN

her hands

6/17/2007 6:21:54 PM wut is the sexiest part on a women  

sumbeach063
Columbia, SC

why yes they are... How did you know..... LOL

6/17/2007 6:27:22 PM wut is the sexiest part on a women  

ta300novice
El Paso, TX

her legs. mm hmmm.