Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

onlyhookup app

It was at a theme park and my date wanted to go on the new scary ride. dating in dover de We produced all these stops in between, so it is an hour s walk but it took three hours. Megan and Ahmed exchanged their vows and rings, but due to a COVID related closure of the US embassy, they had been unable to make it legally official. get grindr xtra free iphone We sat on a bench and looked up at the stars and talked about life, planets and aliens.

grindr hookup teen

Just after dinner, he walked me to my car or truck and then asked for a second date in individual ahead of we left. davenport dating At initially, it was a bit harmless but then about my late teens and early twenties I got myself into one particular toxic relation soon after the other. The pause is significant). rubmaps ct Even though it may perhaps not appear dangerous to give out your phone number or personal e mail address don t just yet.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/3/2007 9:44:54 AM If a girl has had oral and anal sex, but not vaginal, is she a virgin?  

axlrose2502
White Pine, TN

that's the way it is now i don't judge anyone

11/3/2007 10:12:20 AM If a girl has had oral and anal sex, but not vaginal, is she a virgin?  

johncjohn
Las Vegas, NV

She because the virgin slut that is so common today

11/3/2007 10:29:31 AM If a girl has had oral and anal sex, but not vaginal, is she a virgin?  

vavocalist25
Hayes, VA

nah, she's not a slut...not a virgin either though. if she's been broken in anywhere, then that word goes right out the window

11/3/2007 4:09:05 PM If a girl has had oral and anal sex, but not vaginal, is she a virgin?  

gunner357
Pen Argyl, PA

Dirty old men in here !!

11/3/2007 4:11:38 PM If a girl has had oral and anal sex, but not vaginal, is she a virgin?  

rasberryrose
Sylacauga, AL

11/3/2007 4:14:57 PM If a girl has had oral and anal sex, but not vaginal, is she a virgin?  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Ummm...good question
Legally perhaps , but we know better don't we?
lol.

11/3/2007 4:18:49 PM If a girl has had oral and anal sex, but not vaginal, is she a virgin?  

meggielynn
Stillwater, OK

11/3/2007 5:59:47 PM If a girl has had oral and anal sex, but not vaginal, is she a virgin?  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

B4 makin' a decision I'm gonna have 2 break out the maglite n do a roadside inspection.

11/3/2007 6:17:04 PM If a girl has had oral and anal sex, but not vaginal, is she a virgin?  

darkgemini
Fountain, CO

Let me get this straight. She gives head and ass and asks for nothing in return? Now that's what I call a giver! But the way I see it, if you're giving it away, no matter which hole it's sliding in, you are not a virgin. Personaly, I think going that far is much farther than vaginal sex. And, I imagine, a lot more uncomfortable!

11/3/2007 6:28:43 PM If a girl has had oral and anal sex, but not vaginal, is she a virgin?  

wv_dad
Martinsburg, WV

virgin slut

11/3/2007 6:48:44 PM If a girl has had oral and anal sex, but not vaginal, is she a virgin?  

harliecharlie
Cambridge, OH

I work for a gyn dr. as long as the hymen is still intack she is a virgin, vaginally, but maybe not her butt or mouth. she better watch though those little fish, like to swim, they could swim right up where she doesn't want them too.

11/3/2007 6:50:45 PM If a girl has had oral and anal sex, but not vaginal, is she a virgin?  

sicilianodave
San Francisco, CA

Vaginal Virgin Only! Each sexual category is separate, Vaginal, Anal, and Oral. I am okay with all three!

11/3/2007 7:59:38 PM If a girl has had oral and anal sex, but not vaginal, is she a virgin?  

elanabanana
Fort Lauderdale, FL

LOL You guys are killing me over here! Ok, first of all, who says she'd be a slut? What if she only did it woth say, one guy ever?

And if you never have anal sex, but DO have coitus, are you a Butt-Virgin? Then I'd expect under those circumstances, ANYBODY can claim virginity, cuz alot of people haven't tried anal.

Most guys are butt-virgins, I'd expect LOL

11/3/2007 8:28:30 PM If a girl has had oral and anal sex, but not vaginal, is she a virgin?  

wickedchild
Fountain, CO

If the guy is dumb enough to bang her belly button , she still isn't a big V .
If it ends in sex , it is sex .

11/3/2007 8:32:11 PM If a girl has had oral and anal sex, but not vaginal, is she a virgin?  

vavocalist25
Hayes, VA

lmao if the guy is bangin her belly button, then she may no longer be virgin, but obviously he is...and I'd also assume he's blonde while we're ont he subject lol

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5