Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

DeAlto says. oceanside hookup If it s a physical place like the health club, or that a single wonderful hiking spot on their favored trail, you can talk about these interests. The pressure takes place when you strategy a initially date that ends up going for three hours, she adds, which can open the door to awkward silences. gay hookup affair Now that you know manyfirst date questions, it really should be less difficult for you to get started a conversation.

www megapersonal com

She is a relationship scientist whose research examines how we communicate in our romantic relationships. hookup sites melbourne Will MacAskill is the most dreamy EA of them all and this is coming from a heterosexual male. Say youre acquiring out of a marriage where it s been a long time due to the fact the wife enthusiastically touched your bathing suit components. mature asian ass Fortunately, Cecile walked away unharmed but the identical couldn t be mentioned for her car.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/2/2007 8:54:10 PM If a girl has had oral and anal sex, but not vaginal, is she a virgin?  

elanabanana
Fort Lauderdale, FL

1. Yes! Only coitus counts
2. No, anal counts as intercourse
3. She's a half-and-halfer (a semi-virgin)

This is a question I've asked many different people, and it's pretty interesting to find out opinions.

11/2/2007 9:21:46 PM If a girl has had oral and anal sex, but not vaginal, is she a virgin?  

ollieottis
Traverse City, MI

and put me in touch with her-i will finish her off

11/2/2007 9:36:21 PM If a girl has had oral and anal sex, but not vaginal, is she a virgin?  

bambamimback
Dalhart, TX

But i still would like to meet her if she's hot sounds like fun.

11/2/2007 9:38:57 PM If a girl has had oral and anal sex, but not vaginal, is she a virgin?  

meggielynn
Stillwater, OK

by defination i believe she is if her hymen isn't broken right? but id say she wasn't penetration counts either way

11/2/2007 9:41:25 PM If a girl has had oral and anal sex, but not vaginal, is she a virgin?  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

Sounds like a tease to me!

11/2/2007 9:47:46 PM If a girl has had oral and anal sex, but not vaginal, is she a virgin?  

meggielynn
Stillwater, OK

sounds like it

11/2/2007 9:48:56 PM If a girl has had oral and anal sex, but not vaginal, is she a virgin?  

bubbadt
Kennedy, NY

I think she is still considered a virgin.
I am still a virgin, Im saving myself
for METU. Which ear do ya want METU?

11/2/2007 9:50:03 PM If a girl has had oral and anal sex, but not vaginal, is she a virgin?  

bambamimback
Dalhart, TX

I'd be just fine with that no complaints ever ever

11/2/2007 10:01:47 PM If a girl has had oral and anal sex, but not vaginal, is she a virgin?  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

Ha! I think Bubba just asked me to give him a Wet Willy! What do you think, girls? Does he deserve it? LMAO

11/3/2007 6:17:33 AM If a girl has had oral and anal sex, but not vaginal, is she a virgin?  

samwise
Bremerton, WA

Ive voted on your damn question, Now as a reward tell me where to meet this girl.

11/3/2007 8:18:26 AM If a girl has had oral and anal sex, but not vaginal, is she a virgin?  

rocknrolllvr448
Springfield, MO

There is a lot of confusion on this very question. OK...she's had oral and anal sex/ penetration...She's not a VIRGIN in my book, but if her hymen is intact experts would say she IS a VIRGIN. I had a coworker that was / had gone downtown ,so to speak, on all her boyfriend's. She kept telling people that she was a "VIRGIN". This surprized me and caused me to form opinions. This girl was very religious and was taught to save herself until her wedding night! So a girl CAN be a SLUT and a VIRGIN!!! Amazing!

11/3/2007 8:30:26 AM If a girl has had oral and anal sex, but not vaginal, is she a virgin?  

exfirefighter
Inverness, FL

shes nothing , if my significant other got anal and gave a guy a blowjob she would be f---ed and id sure as hell dump her.

[Edited 11/3/2007 8:36:53 AM]

11/3/2007 8:39:16 AM If a girl has had oral and anal sex, but not vaginal, is she a virgin?  

rocknrolllvr448
Springfield, MO

TY for your unbiased opinion! To add...Her fiance was my friend for about 8 yrs. He said that she could suck chrome off of a bumper! He was a PIG for saying that! but he still married her.

11/3/2007 8:40:43 AM If a girl has had oral and anal sex, but not vaginal, is she a virgin?  

nicksterdemus
Little Rock, AR

A slutty virgin!!.........Every mans dream............She can wear white n ya can take her home 2 meet Mom!.......Just don't introduce her 2 Dad!!

11/3/2007 9:41:56 AM If a girl has had oral and anal sex, but not vaginal, is she a virgin?  

ilovepink
Mariposa, CA

I am so surprised any of you would call her a slut.
Hey if she is doing it with her to be husband and they are good with it why would we judge?

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5