Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup tips

If he mentions a spot or a type of cocktail you want to verify out, mention that it is on your list of locations to go or verify out but haven t been in a position to discover the time. mesa singles The app melds attributes of dating apps with youth social networking functions, targeting urban residents who like art, fashion, and music. The tool fundamentally operates by swiping yes or no based on every user s image. horny snapchat messages We think nothing is the dating app refund peregian beach accommodation we believe practically nothing is the people will grant either a single booking.

how to post on mega personal

I initially want to express to you my deep sympathies on the break up of your engagement. craigs list hinesville ga She agreed, even although she felt uncomfortable when a different particular person paid for her and took her out with the likelihood of obtaining ghosted, as it has occurred to her before. Had a decent sense of humor, didn t sound like a serial killer when we talked on the phone. meet dutch girls We have been genuinely interested in what the other individual was saying.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/3/2007 7:29:49 AM i want a man that sweet to me  

nikki21
Zion, IL

ok i want a guy thats nice to me and treats me well..
my past relationships i was treated like shit and i gave them EVERYTHING...
and i thought that they would love me and they just broke up with me..
i was only in 2 serious relationships and im lookin to settle down..
so waht should i do?????

i wonder what i did wrong

11/3/2007 7:49:29 AM i want a man that sweet to me  

9thstwonder
Chesapeake Beach, MD

ummm? don't date guys that treat you like shit, and when you find them, make sure you don't treat them like shit, because they are not like the guys that treated you like shit?

11/3/2007 8:40:43 AM i want a man that sweet to me  

johncjohn
Las Vegas, NV

Post a pic and only check out guys with pics. A picture is worth 1000 words.

11/3/2007 9:18:20 AM i want a man that sweet to me  

gannyj
Tallahassee, FL

Just be yourself. Important thing is to not allow other ppl's personality to change or warp yours. Great thing is u are still very young. So don't be afraid of taking a chance with the next guy

11/3/2007 11:42:17 AM i want a man that sweet to me  

axlrose2502
White Pine, TN

remember one thing if you don't like the situation leave

11/3/2007 12:11:49 PM i want a man that sweet to me  

wv_dad
Martinsburg, WV

18 is not a settle down age ,maybe 25.you did nothing wrong did you give them everything as in matrialistic or love?

11/3/2007 12:14:55 PM i want a man that sweet to me  

peachess
El Reno, OK

Stay Confident in yourself and what you want. No one has the right to treat you poorly. Just love yourself and never Judge all Men by One Rotten one.
xoxoPeaches.

11/3/2007 12:23:12 PM i want a man that sweet to me  

osipsc
Chicago, IL

No one should treat you poorly for any reason. If you've given them everything,they've treated you poorly and you accepted this, why would they need to treat you any differently?

Settling down at 18 may also limit your options in life. You might want to take some time and look at what other choices you have.

11/3/2007 11:52:08 PM i want a man that sweet to me  

munson1
Bainbridge, IN

you did nothing wrong baby jest ass holes that heart you but if it didn't happen like that you wouldn't have met me any one how wants to hurt you again is Ghana mes with me ass holes you dont desrve it

11/4/2007 5:25:22 AM i want a man that sweet to me  

dixiethelovebug
Auburn, GA

Sorry but at 18 you have not had serious yet. Wait till you add kids and finacial obligations to the picture. Dont settle down yet, you will regret not having your "fun" years to think about because you wasted them on some jerk. Let them go and take care of yourself first because once you are "settled down" and have kids nothing is about your because you sacrifice everything for the kids until they get older than you because you still have to pay for college.
Enjoy life while you can because it will get harder.
JMO

11/4/2007 5:28:25 AM i want a man that sweet to me  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

dixiethelovebug I couldn't of said it better...

11/4/2007 6:07:15 AM i want a man that sweet to me  

e_cole
South Bend, IN

Enjoy your youth. If you MUST settle down now, atleast take the time to plan your future, and let someone who wants you, and wants to give you EVERYTHING and can provide that security to being a family. It's a very sobbering fact of how many "single mom" under the age of 21 they're are.

A lot of 18 year old men don't want to feel tied down, or pressured into settling down(and really shouldn't); and honestly....sex, cars, drinking are their highest priorities. Sad...

11/4/2007 11:20:47 AM i want a man that sweet to me  

audi4life
Stafford Springs, CT

i know how you feel about what you went through. i had the same thing happen to me twice. you didnt do anything wrong so dont stress over it. its the other persons fault for not wanting it as bad as you did with what you wanted. dont worry some day they will regret leaving you. they will realize that they really had something great with you but they already ruined that so there is no going back after that because you dont need someone like that. you deserve better anyways-trust me. i feel exactly how you feel about the situations you have been through. i just want to be happy and have a girlfriend that will always care and be there for me but i havent yet found that-sometimes i lose hope because it seems like its never gona happen-finding that special someone

11/4/2007 11:22:45 AM i want a man that sweet to me  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Be a little more selective(Did i just say that?)
Ok ok..i get it , practice what you preach i suppose...

11/4/2007 11:23:49 AM i want a man that sweet to me  

ldt
Houma, LA

I'll take a sweet man too, know any?

Page: 1, 2, 3