Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

maegapersonals

Thank you Lu, I suppose i did rather overemphasised the dangers, but I feel I was trying to err on the side of security. quad cities hookups Can be a bi weekly or heck a month to month date as well. There s a group messaging feature in the app so you and your pals can argue talk about possible matches in detail. gay hookup sniffies In my experience it definitely is essential to get a sighted individual to take that profile photo for you.

skipthegames chat

That becoming stated, Tinder does not post to your Facebook profile, so if you are concerned about close friends obtaining updates about your use of the web site, at least on this point, you can rest effortless. dating in dover de Asking for a phone number, Instagram deal with or Snap account can look too intrusive, creepy, insecure for most people especially if asked straight away. Scripture tells us suggestions the unbelieving spouse is created holy through the believing spouse 1 Cor. get grindr xtra free iphone She added that she didn t on the web dating to be her love story.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/3/2007 12:36:17 PM I'm LMAO with this one?  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Just had to look at what the guys are saying in their "men only" site and it just strikes me as funny to be so dessicated in a dating site

Nothing like stereotyping individuals into their own little box! Not sure I like it but I guess it would be a place to talk about women only issues?

Anybody got any?

11/3/2007 3:56:20 PM I'm LMAO with this one?  

artistgirl_b
Lodi, CA

my mind is a blank...

11/3/2007 5:18:55 PM I'm LMAO with this one?  

lazehorses
Fordyce, NE

How the hell do they get MAN LAND and we get GIRL TALK ???? It sounds like we all decided it was time to go to the little girls room together! Whats up with that? We need a better header.

And yes it is funny to go in Man land and read about if us "girls" (no women in here just girls) are going to invade. hee hee hee hee

11/3/2007 5:43:22 PM I'm LMAO with this one?  

dustin
Roseville, CA

If you want the forum to have a different name suggest one in the suggestions forum. I'm not a woman so I don't really know what women would want their forum to be called..

11/3/2007 6:26:48 PM I'm LMAO with this one?  

ladyfireeyes81
Redwood City, CA

LOL Is there something that you aren't telling us Dustin??? But this is funny, like the man club and woman club gone to an extreme!

11/3/2007 6:49:51 PM I'm LMAO with this one?  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Well I just found out that I don't qualify for the widow's group or the divorce group. I guess because I stated I was single in my profile

Even though I have been divorced the first time and widowed recently I might had for the second time, I can't post there?
But I did get to post in the "smokers only" thread; now that's a plus!

Good thing I said I still like sex

11/3/2007 6:52:24 PM I'm LMAO with this one?  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

And a good name for this might be "Wisdom of Women" or "Female Intellect"

11/3/2007 9:21:18 PM I'm LMAO with this one?  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

butterfly... had the same problem... was divorced first marriage... but they let me in the Widower's Group because that's listed on Profile.

Yea, I like that Wisdom thing... "Wise Women"?

11/3/2007 9:22:35 PM I'm LMAO with this one?  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

Dustin is such a gentleman.

[Edited 11/3/2007 9:23:06 PM]

11/3/2007 9:24:35 PM I'm LMAO with this one?  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

I think the reason he put these in here is that we used to have a thread that went for a long time that was just a place to be silly. They had their room we had ours. And both was invaded. We had alot of fun at times. But since we can't chat anymore I don't know if this will be the same. To many rules with this group thing. You would think we could chat to each other in a group.

11/3/2007 9:28:10 PM I'm LMAO with this one?  

wendrew
Bristol, PA

I find it frustrating because I can't get into the widowand widower discussion group because I[m too young? What's up with that-why does everyone seem to think that only the elderly loose their spouses?

11/3/2007 9:29:42 PM I'm LMAO with this one?  

shell523
Port Byron, IL

Yes I will agree once you are over 50 we are full of wisdom that would be a good name to have instead of woman talk or what ever it said

11/3/2007 9:29:47 PM I'm LMAO with this one?  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

Ladies, I just slithered into that room of theirs...they didn't even smell me!

You have to admit. The guys are funnier than we are! Go take a peek.

11/3/2007 9:31:14 PM I'm LMAO with this one?  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

wendrew... you need to write to Dustin... so he'll let you in there!

11/3/2007 11:55:26 PM I'm LMAO with this one?  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Yea I went and looked at the "Men Talk" Those guys are ate up!!

Page: 1, 2, 3