Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

datehookup com personals

There s one thing for everybody right here, no matter if you are. tomah dating This brought on the app to go crazy and commence listing me people who lived WAY OFF, like a number of provinces away. Share this post Link dating post Share on other sites. hookups in spanish However, this personality test will only outcome in extra precise matches.

online hookup

These types of behaviors can be the beginning of other controlling behaviors. sexylosers comic He matches with Trish and sends her a witty message. Nothing at all contained inside the web site is the assistance, opinion or otherwise the view of any host, owner, server or other provider of services to Great Hunting Loser. doublelist vt After speaking with a guy on OkCupid for some time, a lady decided to go to his place for a date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/4/2007 4:29:12 AM I'm LMAO with this one?  

wendrew
Bristol, PA

Thanx, just did that this morning, hopfully i'll get a response soon enough

11/4/2007 4:54:29 AM I'm LMAO with this one?  

lazehorses
Fordyce, NE

Those Man Landers love us women so much they even started us our own thread over there! Got pictures of us hangin up all over the place! I knew they'd miss us girls.

11/4/2007 8:17:26 AM I'm LMAO with this one?  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

They're doing what they do best-----daydreaming or fantasizing

11/4/2007 8:36:42 AM I'm LMAO with this one?  

lovethebeach081
Huntington, WV

sounds good to butterfly

11/4/2007 8:43:30 AM I'm LMAO with this one?  

lovethebeach081
Huntington, WV

I just looked in on the guys and it sounds to me that they are the ones pissing and moaning, that was said by one of the guys, what do you think?:

11/4/2007 9:03:42 AM I'm LMAO with this one?  

lazehorses
Fordyce, NE

Agreed but in Man Land it's not pissing and moaning, it's whining!

11/4/2007 9:10:36 AM I'm LMAO with this one?  

sumbeach763
Columbia, SC

It could be called women speak out........Men speak out.......LOL

11/4/2007 3:44:31 PM I'm LMAO with this one?  

fab4bird
North Augusta, SC

Butterfly & Cottage, I like the 'wisdom' hooked with 'women' title...that's great!
You ladies have talked me into 'peeking'.....I'm going in!

11/4/2007 10:07:42 PM I'm LMAO with this one?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I like ladies room myself. You might know the first thing the guys would post is their playboy pics.

11/5/2007 3:08:20 PM I'm LMAO with this one?  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Actually most of the pictures posted in the men's room are of "oldies" pinup's from WWII, and in good taste. I found them enjoyable and brought back memories...

11/5/2007 3:13:26 PM I'm LMAO with this one?  

badangelkitty
Hickory, NC

Ladies you know what they say: Rich people walk on the red carpet and ladies walk on toilet paper because were the shit.

11/5/2007 3:38:07 PM I'm LMAO with this one?  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

Liked the pinups too. Haven't been in there looking around since the first day... have to get back there... most of the guys have such a good sense of humor... I enjoy them.

11/6/2007 1:47:23 PM I'm LMAO with this one?  

newlife4me2
Saylorsburg, PA

What I find funny is how we are all going back and forth spying on each others "rooms".
Sorta reminds me of high school and the locker room draw lol. Kinda cute.........

11/6/2007 2:41:25 PM I'm LMAO with this one?  

lawvixen
Oldsmar, FL

Then some of the "spies" go back to their troop and report what is going on in our room.
It is hilarious..........

11/7/2007 11:24:55 PM I'm LMAO with this one?  

rosannachanna
Fort Dodge, IA

OMG Cottage, that sly nickster did to smell you, I was slithering around in there too and overheard him say he smelled a woman wearing Charlie...not you, you wern't were you?? Channa

Page: 1, 2, 3