Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal reviews

Thus, no registration rooms for up is essential to chat on the internet at yesichat. craigslist camarillo personals The big reasons for its recognition are straightforward to sign up, effortless to use, and complete privacy protection. There were highs and lows, and during the low instances, It is often a challenge to preserve the conversation going on a date except for some naturally talented men and women. plb 110b me r She decided she needed a way to filter people today, so she began arranging video chats ahead of agreeing to meet anybody in person.

mega personnel com

A redesign of the dating app puts a higher emphasis on user profiles, providing you the ability to comment on profiles and photographs in hopes of fostering more connections among Coffee Meets Bagel users. older women dating tulsa The much more intriguing, compelling, or humorous you message the a lot more most likely I am to respond. Avoid isolated locations such as beaches, and under no circumstances enable strangers into the property. fetlife c9m And if the date s turning sour or if the other person s a total weirdo, you can usually down your cup of coffee, scald your tongue, and run out the door shouting how you just remembered it is your mom s birthday now.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/23/2007 3:07:25 PM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

herself
Mohawk, NY

I would love to be part of a group like this...as widow of retired USAF

12/23/2007 5:16:43 PM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

509 arefs pease afb....60-65

12/23/2007 7:34:26 PM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

herself
Mohawk, NY

hubby was in weather...based 10 yrs uk....retired from the griff

12/23/2007 7:35:28 PM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

herself
Mohawk, NY

one son agr inf/army
other 82 ab
both times boots on ground in sandbox

12/26/2007 12:02:37 AM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

mylittlecupcake
Portsmouth, NH

hell yeah goes out to my Dad retired air force vietnam vet,my friend tom who is vietnam vet(navy medic with a marine unit)and silver star recipient for rescuing two soldiers from a burning tank just before it exploded.served two tours.
would like to thank all the current troops ,where ever you are,for serving.God bless!!

12/26/2007 5:00:14 AM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

herself
Mohawk, NY

MY...
pass along my thanks to them please....
it was a rotten time and they have never gotten the credit they deserve or enough thanks...
Lynne

12/26/2007 5:35:42 AM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

4evr6y
Morgan, VT

Pease AFB
Portsmouth,NH
509and 100th arefs!

[Edited 12/26/2007 6:01:30 AM]

12/26/2007 5:40:11 AM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

herself
Mohawk, NY

want to say the name is very familiar, but darned if I can give it a locale...
Lynne

12/26/2007 11:40:29 AM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

lilreaper86
Hardin, KY

well i just got out of the marine corps. deployed to iraq once. ty all

12/26/2007 5:42:56 PM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

herself
Mohawk, NY

lilreaper...
SIR,,,and I do mean SIR...the thanks belong to you...there is no way this country or any American individual EVER thank you and all the other Boots On The Ground...not ever.....the best we can hope is that you accept our thanks, and know how heartfelt it is said....Thank YOU
and the best is for you and your family you are HOME!!!

12/27/2007 2:02:25 PM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

mylittlecupcake
Portsmouth, NH

Pease is located in my town ,closed now but not forgotten as I spent ,my early teens going to the commisary,movies etc.not much of the old buildings left i'm afraid but the peverly pond is now a wildlife conservatory with walking trails.As for the rest of the base it is an industrial park now.
kudos lil reaper and thanks Lynn.My dad has never discussed his tour and my friend still suffers from flashbacks and agent orange affects which the government has only recently acknowledged..

12/27/2007 4:07:34 PM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

herself
Mohawk, NY

my little...
my husband did Nam...the few things he would say till the day he passed would make him cry....I have two sons.....the youngest did an 18 month tour the first time the sandbox became active...first it was a line then it was we know....my other son did his i tour a couple of years ago....I made a real silly promise to a Nam vet i knew back in 90.....that somehow I would never allow soldiers to be treated as those in Nam were...I promised i would do what I could...and to this day still try....
no thanks in my Direction...do me a favor...tell him you said thank you to me and I asked that instead you give it to him in my name....
Lynne
closet thing i can find to a salute....

12/28/2007 2:00:06 PM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

mylittlecupcake
Portsmouth, NH

i certainly will Lynn

12/28/2007 2:02:16 PM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

herself
Mohawk, NY

Thanks....and you have a wonderful New Years...tell dad to too....
did you catch the news today...scary...damn sandbox anyway....
Lynne

12/29/2007 7:04:10 PM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

sassy41
Ivel, KY

My grand Father, 3 uncles and 6 cousins (one of whom is a girl in the air force.)all did or are doing their time in the military services. They have my support and all of my family feels the same. Thanks Guys and Gals!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6