Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best casual hookup apps australia

I downloaded Tantan, as some of you recommended, this evening and I ve gotten a handful of matches. dating apps in rome Chat, gossip, message boards, fora, what ever you get in touch with it, this is exactly where you will discover it! You can see all the newest Conversations on this web page. Friended might be created for producing friends but several of its results stories have turned romantic. sites like mega personal Some forums can only be noticed by registered members.

mega profile dating site

, then you have to have much more time, distance and shielding to approach divorce. hook up flagstaff When Monday rolled about, I almost cancelled. If you operate 32 hours or a lot more per week, you are deemed a complete time employee. doublelist sf bay If you take as well lengthy, she will locate someone else who is interested.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/3/2008 12:57:50 PM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

hartfullofscars
Mooresville, IN

lost you got my vote on this
krupa suggested the same thing 2 threads down, if everyone that post here would go and post there too it just might get dustin's attention and we can get this done

to all service men past, present, and future
THANK YOU AND WE SALUTE YOU

[Edited 2/3/2008 2:39:47 PM]

2/3/2008 4:02:30 PM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

paclantchief
New Port Richey, FL

This is GREAT!!! I put in my two cents worth in Krupas threadand will do so here as well.
I did a tour in the Delta serving on a little fiberglass boat called a PBR.I was proud of my service in Vietnam,and to this day am proud of those who serve today.They represent everything that is good about America.All vols. too.A great idea

[Edited 2/3/2008 4:02:58 PM]

2/3/2008 4:37:55 PM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

hartfullofscars
Mooresville, IN

pac you ol' river rat you
thank you brother and welcome home

2/3/2008 5:08:04 PM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

chooseyme
Mohawk, NY

KEEP SENDING THIS TO THE TOP....WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO UNTIL IT BECOMES A REALITY
on here under three names Slainte, Herself, and now Chooseyme...
but the feeling are all the same....

2/4/2008 6:50:17 AM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

moses123
Homosassa, FL

Hi Lostinwyoming. I missed WW11 by 2 yrs. In 1948 I volunteered to go to the Berlin Airlift in early 1948. Then went to China, ran out of there whin commies came to power, then went to Hawaii, then back to states. In 1951 I went to Korea for a year, and yes I saw action there, plenty of it. I was in Intelligence, went on many missions behind enemy lines to get info on them. Next several years was staioned in different countries, Okinawa, Japan, Hawaii. Thailand (Siam back then),. When Vietnam was in the news, I was sent on missions there.That was in 1960. Saw no action at that time. In 1967 went back to Vietnam saw very much action this time, was medically evacuated sent back to states.Retired permanently in 1976. Thanks pal for info about Kieth L H. Just a wild hope you knew him. Thanks agin. Was a pleasure talking to you

2/4/2008 8:47:49 AM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

hey moses,its good you bring up korea,most people forget about that one,most of my dads friends served there,heard alot of war stories and wh*re stories about that one.his best friend dave rogers evan had a slide projecter he would bring over and show pics of the shit that went down in korea.sounds like you seen alot of action there.thanks for bein there.salutes all the way around.thanks for keeping this thread around,all of you. we need a salute icon on here.

2/23/2008 4:42:49 PM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

heraldsunshine
Huntersville, NC

Thank you to each and everyone.

2/28/2008 10:38:17 PM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

sandrakay
Joplin, MO

I was hurt recently when I wanted to do something for a fallen hero's family. I hand make stones with sayings on them like, bible verses, anniversarys and so on. I am on disability and the only thing I asked for was the shipping charges be covered by a collection taken up in his name. I did not know this solider, but wanted to do something. I guess maybe I was takeing too long to let them know the cost of the shipping. But the people I was dealing with wanted to have there name at the bottom of the marble. I make these plaques for people by word of mouth only to help make ends meet at the end of the month. I told the 3rd party I would charge $25.oo to make the stone and add the groups name that took up the collection. They said thanks but no thanks. How should I feel. I want to do something, but my resorces are limited. Then I am rejected. Signed, stomped on patriot.

5/25/2008 4:27:06 PM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

brineeyes
Fernandina Beach, FL

*comes up to Periscope Depth

Lets hope they realize use active duty people date too,least when were not at sea or deployed, or is the hope we bring back 3rd world wives? *chuckles*

5/26/2008 7:27:24 AM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

veteran61
Farmington, IL

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6