Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

legit hookup dating sites

He is the author of Beer Lovers Chicago, runs the guysdrinkingbeer. craigslist dating chicago This leaves customers vulnerable to chat bots, or individuals who are only on the dating web sites in order to scam other users. A further aspect that makes Clover a single of the greatest free on the web dating apps is its premium attributes that aid increase profile visibility and interactions. san jose costa rica women flowers delivery, are also paid.

best sex hookup apps 2015

So we have been maintaining in touch with facebook and skype face to face chats. online dating birmingham I maintain going back and forth, like maybe I need to try to go back now, she mentioned. Seeking for an icebreaker that will speedily permit your training session participants to meet fellow participants? Will need an icebreaker that will warm up the group with action and movement? This speed meeting icebreaker will accomplish each of these objectives. rubratings chattanooga This is a frequent difficulty with many friends I ve talked to.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/29/2007 7:08:08 PM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

herself
Mohawk, NY

sassy...
my name is Lynne careerAF widow....please give my thanks to you r family member too....I would appericate it...
thank you...

12/29/2007 10:49:57 PM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

barbaque
Marble Falls, TX

thanks also to all the families of our men and women in the military for your sacrifices and support of your spouses ,sons and daughters who have served and or are presently serving.I salute you all.

12/30/2007 4:02:47 AM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

ashusha
Napa, CA

....and good for girls who like military guys

12/30/2007 6:39:36 AM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

herself
Mohawk, NY

I have to totally agree with that!!! They are great and wonderful men....something special!

12/30/2007 7:27:51 PM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

rainfall
Covington, GA

Its about time i found a place supporting our troops. You've got my salute. Be shipping out for Air Force BMT on Jan 1st of 08.

May God watch over his soldiers - active and retired.

12/30/2007 8:02:04 PM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

herself
Mohawk, NY

and...
as we enter the new year may we never, never forgot everyday of the year, where they are, what they give, and the life they give us.....if it wasn't for them...we wouldn't have the life we have....they are by far the H E R O S......
Lynne
AF ret, widow....and proud!

12/30/2007 8:57:53 PM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

catdoll
Saint Charles, MO

my son and his wife are in the 82nd ,she's in n.c. he's in Afghanistan,he'll come home first of Feb.my house in march,very proud of them both

12/31/2007 4:28:04 AM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

goochie137
Kalamazoo, MI

I think this is a wonderful thread. I have THE MOST respect for any and all service people.

I do have a question. I have tried a couple times to search on how to be connected with a service person to exchange letters/emails send care packages ect., but when I do a search on the internet it only give me site to send money, so that a organization will send the military person things.

I love to bake, I love to write emails and letters. My brother was in the service, and my family made sure the he had a letter everyday for mail call. Trust me, my brother said it made all the difference in the world.

If anyone can help guide me in finding out how to do this, I would appreciate it. I'm already firing up the oven to bake some fresh cookies for the platoon if I have to. LOL
This really does mean alot to me, and I really do take this seriously. Men and women are protecting me, the least I can do is take a few minutes to write a letter and send a care package.

Thank you in advance for your help.

12/31/2007 4:58:48 AM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

herself
Mohawk, NY

why not do it direct...
what I have done is asked people directly for their family members address...also lucky in our local newspaper postes address...
if you look above you on the thread....there is a Mom of an 82 ab man in afgan....wife alone in NC....
ask...I am sure she will give it to you...as will the 82 (whole unit he's in more than welcome home baked goodies...and a note to his wife would be appericted too....
the 82nd. has a wonderful deployment system, and setup for family of deployed...but it is still deployment...only know this cause son was 82nd...and went to the sanbdox when they drew the line in the sand...ha that was supposed to prevent what we have now...right...
nice to meet you....and never stop what support you can give....like an email to the mom above...if I can be of any help...just let me know...
Lynne
Mom's name is Catdoll...right above you...

[Edited 12/31/2007 4:59:21 AM]

12/31/2007 5:04:43 AM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

herself
Mohawk, NY

hey AB army Mom...my son was 82nd too....he went the first time in 90, when the drew the line in the sand...so none of this was going to happen....well it changed then and now just keep getting bigger....when he was deployed his wife had just had twins...they were three days old....he then spent 6 yrs as private contractor....for now he is home...hope he stays....
other son did 12 mo tour l2 yrs ago.....
hang tight Army Mom....kuddos....you raised one great man for a son....
be sure to please send along all Thanks to both him...and to her...military is a hard way of life...for all...
prayers for all of you...
Lynne
Suggested to the email sender below you she contact you...knowing what it is like to be in the sandbox...and knowing the 82nd...can't imagine they would want to turn down her offer....

12/31/2007 5:52:16 AM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

goochie137
Kalamazoo, MI

Herself,

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I have already sent her a personal email and explained my request. I look forward to hearing from her. Wow, get the oven fired up and the pen and paper out, LOL.

Thank you again for your suggestion. I'm so glad I stumbled on this thread.

Mindi

12/31/2007 1:35:02 PM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

herself
Mohawk, NY

EVERYONE....
I stumbled into the reading group....and found the most beautiful poem....PLEASE all of you read it and tell your friends to do the same.....I have asked the chap who posted it to do so here, hope he will....but in case he doesn't or cannot....you must read it....
Lynne

1/1/2008 11:24:24 PM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

1/2/2008 9:07:45 AM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

themann2485
Peoria, AZ

hell yes lets do it for active caues i am. and even thow i dont have a lot of time to talk it is still good to have it

1/2/2008 9:15:24 AM military,retiered,active,deployed and support for them.  

herself
Mohawk, NY

where u be, who u with, and all that stuff...we are here and will stay for you!!!
Lynne

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6